French Ligue 1 Thread

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
It was probably Cavani's right to take the pen...seniority and all....

Damn right. All those years being Ibra's bitch and when he finally leaves so Cavani can bask in the sun but instead this new ponse comes in and starts bossing Cavani around. Its not right!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
P$G could implode before it even gets off the ground if they're not careful...Neymar might be too focused on the Golden Ball this year.

He's never gonna win it playing for PSG... 1.5 pts for each goal... compared to 2 pts for each goal in Eng, Spain, Italy.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Cavani days are limited. Paris Selecao can easily replace him.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Already trouble between Neymar & Cavani - only one winner in this fight. Cavani held his own tho... told him to fuck off and took the pen

Alves is such a bitch... took the ball from Cavani and gave it to Neymar for the free kick. Too many Brazilians in that team, power is with them... whoever arse licks them will make it at PSG

The brazilians and Cavani should collab together and fight the common enemy which is Di Maria.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lolol PSG already fighting. Brazilians no class on that team led by Alves, what a prick. I think a little piece inside Neymar dies every time he sees Cavani score a goal. Too bad Cavani will be sold to probably make way for another brazilian, you know so Neymar could sleep well at night. This place already becoming a country club.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
He's never gonna win it playing for PSG... 1.5 pts for each goal... compared to 2 pts for each goal in Eng, Spain, Italy.

:fp: That's golden boot and FRA is back in top 5 so they get 2p per goal.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
It was probably Cavani's right to take the pen...seniority and all....but then he didn't score it....PSG isn't at the level Barca was where MSN didn't take scoring penalties that seriously.

Also Alves is a Grade A cunt :lol:

P$G could implode before it even gets off the ground if they're not careful...Neymar might be too focused on the Golden Ball this year.

Maybe they would want to look into getting Carlo Ancelotti again. He doesn't give a shit about stars and can keep a ton of ego's in check.....of course it goes without saying that I want Carlo back at Milan of course.

Haven't you heard? The news on the block is that Carlo is not a good coach :cry:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:fp: That's golden boot and FRA is back in top 5 so they get 2p per goal.

Yes, sorry, golden boot, thats wot I was thinking of... yo, France also get 2pts now? Did not know.

Will be interesting now with Messi, R7 and Neymar.

I'd still go for R7 or Messi tho.

Mozack

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Balotelli Inzaghi Maldini Costacurta Nesta Sheva Djokovic
Too bad Zlatan isn't there anymore,alves and neymar would be in wheelchairs now.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
It was probably Cavani's right to take the pen...seniority and all....but then he didn't score it..

Cavani for Pk's

Neyboy for Fk's

My rule is, whoever wins the pk should be allowed to take it :)

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Cavani for Pk's

Neyboy for Fk's

Nah man, better if a new player on the team likes Alves decides who gets what. More fair that way lol.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Cavani for Pk's

Neyboy for Fk's

Most fair system :thumbsup: Alves said that he wanted the free kick :lol:
liar :o

Also you could do something like what Arsenal did....the fouled player can't take them....would incentiveize NeyGOAT not to dive :D

Also Mbappe should be at least third in line for the penalties yeah?

If I was the coach, I'd be ruthless and shit....that would keep the free kickers at least happy. AS SOON AS YOU MISS, THE NEXT GUY GETS A SHOT :mad:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Most fair system :thumbsup: Alves said that he wanted the free kick :lol:
liar :o

Also you could do something like what Arsenal did....the fouled player can't take them....would incentiveize NeyGOAT not to dive :D

Also Mbappe should be at least third in line for the penalties yeah?

If I was the coach, I'd be ruthless and shit....that would keep the free kickers at least happy. AS SOON AS YOU MISS, THE NEXT GUY GETS A SHOT :mad:

Thing is.. Alves has got a mean free kick... so it's better for the attack that he atleast stands there as the second kicker :D

That's pretty interesting what they do at Arsenal... no wonder Balo has never been linked to em :lol:

Not seen the Bappmeister take any pks yet.

I'm cool with rotating the pk takers... but not the free kick takers when you have a player like Neymar. They need to find their range. Plus he can create a goal scoring opportunity for others.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Why no one trust Alves? He's the most experienced and impartial player on field to decide this stuff.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edinson Cavani steps up to clarify incident with Neymar

The Uruguayan striker and the most expensive player in the world apparently had disagreements during PSG's game vs Lyon, prompting controversy from fans.
Ligue 1 giants PSG encountered the first setback to having a multi-talented cast of players, as Neymar and Edinson Cavani apparently argued over who would take a penalty kick and a free kick during the game Les Parisiens won against Olympique Lyon.

Reports even claimed that Neymar had unfollowed Cavani on Instagram after this incident, which prompted the clueless Uruguayan striker to clarify all rumors.

Speaking to Radio Universal's "Gol de Medianoche", Cavani denied having a bad relationship with the Brazilian ace, hinting that their discussion is an everyday thing on a football pitch.

"I don't know why people make things up. These things happen in football day in and day out. I found out about this after talking to my brother, when people started saying that I wouldn't let him take a PK, and if there was a problem between us. Let me tell you right now: there are no issues between us," Cavani said.

The Uruguayan striker went on to describe how the team feels about Neymar's arrival, and how he expects his addition contributes to the team winning major trophies this season.

"He (Neymar) just got here, and I'm sure we'll get to know each other better. I said it when he joined the team, we feel a positive vibe with him around, and we want him to feel comfortable around us. He's getting settled among us and that's a good thing," Cavani concluded.

PSG will face a new home game this weekend, when they host Bordeaux at Parc Des Princes. Let's see who takes the next penalty PSG is awarded...

unfollowed him on instagram pmsl

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Croissant League = Serie C