Votes: 11 5.7%
  • One of the two AMs in a 4-3-2-1

Votes: 45 23.2%

• Total voters

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
as expected from goal.crap :D
a little bit shake my moods though, we desperately need quality signing

Tiziano Crudeli

Primavera
Reaction score
Lets just hope there is some truth in it , would be great to see someone in our team that can actually shoot dangerous free kicks...

We could be dangerous in free kicks again !!!

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
The rumour was denied by CSKA management, there were no official offers for Honda.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

sijifvrvnosrfjdnovnsodvnoamdnoivnwoirev'ionscax /mkqne;rkvnqksndk; nzkx ojn

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
well on the brightside goal.crap hardly ever do the "EXCLUSIVE" tag on their articles unless they know something so maybe we are going for Honda . plus even that their site is crap it has improved from say a year ago. so it was very crap and now its just crap :D

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
If we sign him, it should be because the management/coach feel he has quality on the pitch ... not off it, in terms of jersey sales :rolleyes:

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The rumour was denied by CSKA management, there were no official offers for Honda.

Can we all have the source to prove its been denied? I actually have hope with this one, iv searched google and NO sources that I can see say it has been denied

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Midfield with Borri goods, that what we need anyway :tongue:

PromoDawg

Primavera
Reaction score
well on the brightside goal.crap hardly ever do the "EXCLUSIVE" tag on their articles unless they know something so maybe we are going for Honda . plus even that their site is crap it has improved from say a year ago. so it was very crap and now its just crap :D

Agreed, it is getting better. Also have you ever noticed that it you go to the goal.com site in Italian it has different stories and more information. Granted that means I am still reading it in google translate, but I like it better.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
i would like to see the source where the reports are denied by the cska management.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
CSKA did not negotiate with "Milan" / / Bobsoccer.ru
Today a number of media reported that AC Milan reportedly made an offer to buy CSKA Japanese midfielder Keisuke Honda. We were asked to comment on the situation general director of PFC CSKA Roman Babayev.
- I heard that had such information, - said Babayev. - It's no wonder that the Honda name appears in this kind of conversation because of their football game really deserves the closest attention to his personality. However, in this case to comment on absolutely nothing, because no official request from the Milan really was not.
- Are there any news about Guilherme?
- The situation is close to resolution. By the end of next week in any case all will become clear as a player on July 31 completed the lease term.

http://www.peski.ru/index.php?action=paper&id=34550

Sry to piss all over the mini excitement but this link and source show that indeed goal.com is either chatting shit or we just got plain rejected.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
versatile player. Everytime i've seen him i've been impressed. I noticed for CSKA he was more box to box or even a wide midfielder and for japan he was basically CF.

Decided to look up lineups...cksa played him at CDM in 4-2-3-1 and winger and AM. Japan had him much higher in world cup. What do people think his best position is.... new seedorf?!

to me playing him in midfield w/ ron and 2 strikers is probably too attacking

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
we do not negotiate with communists!

berlusconi1.jpg

(needed a pic)

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Reports said he was 15M. I would rather Krasic for that amount.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Some People still thnk krasic is good enough? . . . . New nedved pshh

He is good. I just don't think he's great. More camorenesi than nedved if you will (and follow the analogy). Solid starter who will do his job, win some games and generally contribute but not your main player on a team

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Maldini, Savicevic, King Pelé
I also want to see him in Rossoneri. He's young, talented and creative. That's all we need. Plus he's making huge progress every season.

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
i remember it being mentioned that fly emirates would pay for his wages if he came....was that just a poster's dream or for real

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Maldini, Savicevic, King Pelé
who knows... However it's a big business for us to have a player from Japan.

JordanS

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Donovan, Totti, Ronaldinho
We desperately need a creative midfielder like Honda. Even if he does flop, we'll make up alot of money just from shirt sales in Japan and the rest of asia.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't kno y for a team that gives 4 million extension as free gifts to bench warmers haggle too much over 2 million wen it comes to tranfer fee ( 2 million ) wen someone else will even pay his wages ( emirates)

Last year Sevilla said 18 for Fabiano and we said 15 and finally the deal didn't happen. And it was a huge mistake .. If we can come up with 13, pay the 15 and get him ffs.

Goal.com had reported we had almost signed tons of players last few years .. So don't take it as anythin close to authetic new too :D

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Milannews.it contacted the player's agent the exclusive Japanese Keisuke Honda, star of today's red and black market items.
According to the rumors coming from overseas, outside Japan would be the middle of a negotiation between CSKA and Milan, on the basis of about 15 million.
His agent Kees Ploegsma Jr. told us that it was not yet aware of the negotiations between the two clubs: "I honestly do not know if Milan made an offer to CSKA. A few hours ago I talked to the technical director of CSKA and I reported that there was still no proposal. "agent has confirmed once again the interest of several companies, including the Rossoneri:" We have contacts with Milan for Honda as well as for other clubs to the first bracket in Europe, since the world has just played in South Africa. " Honda is always willing to transfer if a big European club is concerned, both now and next year.
AC Milan is certainly one of those.. The offending player is then a papal candidate Rossoneri goal: his freshness and his left might come very useful schemes of Mr. Allegri.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
i saw some vids of him. read some stats. i saw the one of the CL matches where they played against sevilla. thought about the price, his age, what he's already done, and what he may be capable of doing yet, his japanese fan base (it's big), the players we currently have in our squad. my final thought: me wants him.

:star:I'm never happy:star:

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
He is good. I just don't think he's great. More camorenesi than nedved if you will (and follow the analogy). Solid starter who will do his job, win some games and generally contribute but not your main player on a team

:star:

What makes Krasic good is his movement, pace. In free flow offense he's hard to stop. He's not consistent enough to be number 1, but I still think he's better than Honda. Besides Honda's marketing ability I would prefer Lazzari can play Am,cm and he is already use to the tactics of serie A plus he's Italian so we cover that basis of our club and he's cheaper than Honda and also Krasic.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
purely based on just the marketing aspect we can expect a good profit from getting honda.. jersey sales, more japanese fan base, more coverage of Milan in Japan etc.. So i guess go for him and if he can't cut it here then we can still recoup some of the money as he's still just 24!

Schedule