Nigel de Jong Thread

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Lo Tsar said:
People don't like you because you tell them their wrong when you are infact wrong also, except your always wrong due to your self proclaimed knowledge on some game called "soccer", where as we discuss football, calcio or futbol. The blue writting just makes you look like an attention grabbing twat. ;)
Tsar , in Lebanon we call football : Kurat kaddam.
Do this make me less knowledgeable than u when its about football ?

Why cant u admit u had a mistake.
@ the end : did Heitinga played vs Italy or not ?

We all make mistakes.
I once claimed that Henry played 4 Real coz I confused him with Anelka.
Kyara reminded me & I thanked her 4 that.

Ps : that was the first time I use the word : knowledgeable. :D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Wild said:
Tsar , in Lebanon we call football : Kurat kaddam.
Do this make me less knowledgeable than u when its about football ?

Why cant u admit u had a mistake.
@ the end : did Heitinga played vs Italy or not ?

We all make mistakes.
I once claimed that Henry played 4 Real coz I confused him with Anelka.
Kyara reminded me & I thanked her 4 that.

Ps : that was the first time I use the word : knowledgeable. :D
I see little recourse in me admiting I was wrong about a technichality, when he won't admit he was totally wrong abot De Jong and his versatility. Plus, I was casting opinion on Heitinga, he was presenting "fact" on De Jong. He should be the appologizing to me for his outburst, not the other way around. ;)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I see little recourse in me admiting I was wrong about a technichality, when he won't admit he was totally wrong abot De Jong and his versatility. Plus, I was casting opinion on Heitinga, he was presenting "fact" on De Jong. He should be the appologizing to me for his outburst, not the other way around. ;)
I believe the hole issue started when u presented the game vs Italy as a fact of Heitinga not been in form lately.
And there was a side argument about who is more versatile DeJong or Heitinga.

-Heitinga didn’t play vs Italy.
Its indisputable
-who is more versatile is an argument that is valid 2 continue.
IMO , both r since DeJong can play on both flanks.
While Heitinga can play as a CD or a DM.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Wild said:
I believe the hole issue started when u presented the game vs Italy as a fact of Heitinga not been in form lately.
And there was a side argument about who is more versatile DeJong or Heitinga.

-Heitinga didn’t play vs Italy.
Its indisputable
-who is more versatile is an argument that is valid 2 continue.
IMO , both r since DeJong can play on both flanks.
While Heitinga can play as a CD or a DM.
Not as a "fact", as an opinion:

Lo Tsar said:
The last I saw of him he was letting goals in against Italy in that recent friendly. I think he still plays at Ajax, other than that I have heard nothing. So maybe no news is good news.

As you can clearly see I made no pretense that I know alot about him. I simply expressed an opinion on what little I have seen. So little infact I didn't correctly recall the particular game I had seen him in. He on the other hand makes out he knows all there si to know on anything involving Johnny" and "soccer". Something that was proved very much wrong when he trie to claim that De Jong is less vesatile despite him being able to play in every position Heitinga can plus more. De Jongs greater versatilty is a fact, irreputable even. So he is infact more wrong than I ever was. ;)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Not as a "fact", as an opinion:

As you can clearly see I made no pretense that I know alot about him. I simply expressed an opinion on what little I have seen. So little infact I didn't correctly recall the particular game I had seen him in. He on the other hand makes out he knows all there si to know on anything involving Johnny" and "soccer". Something that was proved very much wrong when he trie to claim that De Jong is less vesatile despite him being able to play in every position Heitinga can plus more. De Jongs greater versatilty is a fact, irreputable even. So he is infact more wrong than I ever was. ;)

Dude why do you love defending yourself by accusing others rather thn defending your actions. Perhaps he is wrong but you are also wrong. Just admit it and don’t let your ego get in the way. We are all looking forward to it :D

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
So he is infact more wrong than I ever was. ;)
More wrong ? :D
Lollllllllllll
Well I guess ur right since u think every argument should end with a winner & with ur denial u always win.
Tsar =2
Shevy =1

Hip hip------ Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Hip hip------ Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

More wrong . hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
Wild said:
More wrong ? :D
Lollllllllllll
Well I guess ur right since u think every argument should end with a winner & with ur denial u always win.
Tsar =2
Shevy =1

Hip hip------ Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Hip hip------ Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

More wrong . hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
LOL!! i was actually so sad when i discovered "people don't like me" :eek: :rolleyes: :D. it's no use wild, the guy is in a perpetual state of denial, since he thinks talking bout football is a popularity contest that must be won at all costs, you can see what drives him into fallacies and then denial. whether i call it football/soccer johnny didn't play against italy. there's nothing for me to prove about how knowledgable i am or not, my posts speak for themselves or otherwise, never said i know it all. it's so funny cos i'm sure i pretty much use either interchangeably and "soccer" hardly at all. and i definitely used it with ref to Yugo cos he's in the states. and even more funny i use that football/soccer line when traking shots at novies/american football fans. LOL. he wasn't just expressing an opinion, he was putting forward an opnion based on a premise which was false. like u said the issue bout johnny playing or not is indisputable.

maybe when he grows up he'll finally find out that it takes nothing away from you by admitting a "technicality" LOL!! you don't need a gang or denial to prove a point or otherwise, ignoring issues and taking stuff personal with poor attempts at cynism is very childish, not to mention boring too. well that's what happens when u have nothing to say bout the game :o.

anyways bout de jong, you are right they are both versatile, never said de jong wasn't just that i feel johnny is more (as a defender) cos he can play anywhere along the backline. yes, this is a matter of opinions & can be talked about, and i stand by mine.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ridiculously old thread, started by Tsar on top of that. But this seems to be the only De Jong thread around.

Wanted to post three things about him.

1) He has never got a straight red card in his career. And only a single double-yellow red card.
2) He started his career as a forward.
3) He owns a car dealership.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
De jong is world class player!!!! -monto- dejong- boateng- kaka!!!! they will save milan!!!!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Ridiculously old thread, started by Tsar on top of that. But this seems to be the only De Jong thread around.

1) He has never got a straight red card in his career. And only a single double-yellow red card.
4) He is addicted to Angry Birds
5) He is an avid FIFA player

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
I know some people have reservations about de jong but people said the same about boss and look how that turned out.

he is a good player and a clear step up from any DM we have at the moment.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I know some people have reservations about de jong but people said the same about boss and look how that turned out.

he is a good player and a clear step up from any DM we have at the moment.

Nigel de Jong will never be the football player Mark van Bommel is/was.

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
He's an absolute muscle, imo he's a DM version of Pepe.
More badass please. Upgrade for our midfield.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He'll be a far better solution than Lass Diarra, for instance. He's obviously not in the tactical cleverness level of Van Bommel or Ballack, but he'll solve the biggest problem in our team at present.

Anyway, I dont believe in the rumours yet.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
He'll be a far better solution than Lass Diarra, for instance. He's obviously not in the tactical cleverness level of Van Bommel or Ballack, but he'll solve the biggest problem in our team at present.

Anyway, I dont believe in the rumours yet.

part 1: a great analysis

part 2: reality

awesome :cry:

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'

Number 1 would have been cancelled out if Webb saw what he did to Alonso lol

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Has anywhere apart from Goal reported this? If not you can be sure it's bull shit.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's true. Carlo Garganese is simply extrapolating from Inter's Gargano signing, since they were interested in De Jong. Educated guess.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
That's true. Carlo Garganese is simply extrapolating from Inter's Gargano signing, since they were interested in De Jong. Educated guess.

i like it how they call it exclusive :lol: remember the sneijder to milan rumours :lol:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Is he ours yet? :D

I like his style, he would be an immense upgrade.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan desperate need type of midfield as De Jong. He will help milan's defender!! wit his quality, reasonable price, we should go for him

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
does anyone know how many red cards he had/the matches he played?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
does anyone know how many red cards he had/the matches he played?

"To date the only red card De Jong has received in his professional career was a sending off for two bookable offences in a match for Hamburg against Rapid Bucharest in the 2005–06 edition of the UEFA Cup."