All About Movies

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Man Samuel L Jackson is an awfull blues singer, but this movie... man this movie

Have this song on my telephone. And SLJ may not be a great blues singer but this is one of the best movies ever imo

Looks good :thumbsup:

Watched Aleksandr Sokurov's Faust... I think it's the most hateful movie I've ever seem.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Has someone seen pulp fiction? It's ranked 4 in imdbs list over 250 movies of all times. I saw it the other day and must say it was a really good movie, i don't think it lives up to the expectations but the movie was overall really good. I recommend it to everyone here.

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
Has someone seen pulp fiction? It's ranked 4 in imdbs list over 250 movies of all times. I saw it the other day and must say it was a really good movie, i don't think it lives up to the expectations but the movie was overall really good. I recommend it to everyone here.

Fantastic movie. One of the best i've ever seen.

Also I really recommend you Fight Club and the TV series Game of Thrones. Some nice stuff.:thumbsup:

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
in-bruges-poster1.jpg

403706.1020.A.jpg

Some awesome stuff.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
In bruges is a good movie

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Fantastic movie. One of the best i've ever seen.

Also I really recommend you Fight Club and the TV series Game of Thrones. Some nice stuff.:thumbsup:

Have seen fight club and thats a fantastic movie too. It's a bit complicated but you understand in the end and all the secrets the director have put in the movie, wich blows you away. Really good movie I must say.

I'm a tv-show fanatic but Games of thrones is not my genre, i don't like that type of shows or movies either.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Of course one of the best movies of all times, but out of the Tarantino movies I find Reservoir Dogs to be more exciting and True Romance more...enjoyable.

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
Have seen fight club and thats a fantastic movie too. It's a bit complicated but you understand in the end and all the secrets the director have put in the movie, wich blows you away. Really good movie I must say.

I'm a tv-show fanatic but Games of thrones is not my genre, i don't like that type of shows or movies either.

Well, then you're the direct opposite of me. I absolutely love this medieval fantasy stuff and when something like this occured I watched the first two seasons immediately and now I'm dying to see the third and I don't know if I was looking forward to something so much as this. Perhaps only to Milan games.:proud:

Anyway, I see you're new here. So welcome Monty! And have a great time here. :) FORZA MILAN!

Last edited:

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, then you're the direct opposite of me. I absolutely love this medieval fantasy stuff and when something like this occured I watched the first two seasons immediately and now I'm dying to see the third and I don't know if I was looking forward to something so much as this. Perhaps only to Milan games.:proud:

Anyway, I see you're new here. So welcome Monty! And have a great time here. :) FORZA MILAN!

Thank you :)

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
In bruges is a good movie

In Bruges great movie

Reminds me, anyone seen Seven Psychopaths? It's the same writer/director as In Bruges (Martin McDonagh, Sting lookalike and british playwright as well), so promised myself that I'd watch it when I saw it was in production, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Of course one of the best movies of all times, but out of the Tarantino movies I find Reservoir Dogs to be more exciting and True Romance more...enjoyable.

Never been that big a fan of Reservoir Dogs, and I think True Romance is weirdly directed (Although it does have some cool scenes), but Patricia Arquette is sooooooooo hot in that movie. Totally makes it worthwhile

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Finally go my way around Equilibrium. Great gunfight action. Read from trivia that no wires were used so even more respect. Unfortunately these days the movie looked very old/dull. I can't decide if it's because of the grey colourd used to describe fascism or because of the leap special effects have made since. I felt that the soundtrack didn't do much justice to the movie also. Would have been really epic with better choices. I saw that the movie got really mixed reviews from critics but despite all I join the praisers side.

Favourite kill (ever?):
tumblr_mcy8myoqO41rjbsfho1_250.gif

lol_trivia:
The puppy used in the movie was a Bernese Mountain dog. The noises it makes (barks, whines, yelps etc) weren't actually made by the dog at all, but by an actor who specializes in dog impersonations.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
bales hair pulled back itself give it 10/10 // man his jaw/chin is so excellent

:thumbsup: excellent man

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
As a "medieval fantasy" fan I'm really looking forward to the Hobbit trilogy. What are your thoughts guys? What to expect from it?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
As a "medieval fantasy" fan I'm really looking forward to the Hobbit trilogy. What are your thoughts guys? What to expect from it?

is it a trilogy? i thought it was only one movie.

awesome if it's a trilogy... lotr is my all time fav :thumbsup:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
A Q 4 those who have watched The new Bond film 'Skyfall'... Is Bond Scottish?

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Saw Ted... it's great, funny as fuck

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
just watched the orgasm diaries, boring as hell

Last edited:

Schedule