Fifa 12

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I play that, except with Binho LW, Pato RW, Cassano CAM and Zlatan ST. Also, I play Pirlo and Seedorf at DM instead of conventional defensive players.

Exatly what I play :thumbsup:

But I play Ambro at RDM and Van Bommel at LDM.

Nobody can break that shit down ;)

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
I play that, except with Binho LW, Pato RW, Cassano CAM and Zlatan ST. Also, I play Pirlo and Seedorf at DM instead of conventional defensive players.

same, but i've been putting robinho at CAM lately because running down the middle with his dribbling and having cassano crosses coming in works better for me.

ambro + boateng/van bommel/aquilani behind them

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I cant play with wingers, im a huge counter attacker and quick 1-2's are vital for my play

Formation is the one we play in real league games, and i have my Mr.X's on the bench

Abbiati
Abate-Silva-Nesta-Gianluca efficient Zambrotta
Prince- MVB-Captain Clarence
Cassano
Ibra Pato​

My main man when im losing is SuperPippo

I put him on post 70", gets me a brace or hat trick. Forza Super Pippo :proud:

My playing style is readable, however unstoppable (exaggeration, just a bit :p) when its working

the quick 1-2's.Captain Clarence is vital for me, and i find robinho perophery to my play, talented player, however i cant use him well. Pato's pace is vital for me. Ibra is Ibra

Zambrotta never fails me, even tho i use abate a lot, zambro is just :cool:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In overall our attack has been improved, our midfield isn't that great but just wait when the transfer market closes and our defence is a lot better!

I think Abate and Taiwo should of had better ratings though. I think Abate was 78 in FIFA 11 and Taiwo was 80. I can be wrong though. Barcelona is a great team but their player ratings a bit too incredible! I kind of fear what Real Madrid would look like.

I do not fear any team though. Barcelona barely had a chance when I played online with Milan. I only struggled with Chelsea and Real Madrid. Drogba always seems to score in any way and they have a strong midfield. Real Madrid always had the luck against me. Still I can handle both.

I cannot wait for FIFA 12. I hope there will be a patch coming quickly too so we can play with Aquilani (if he actually comes) and who knows who else comes before the transfer market closes.
Abate was 76 (after update) at RM and 75 when played at RB. Taiwo is 78 at LB.

When the game comes out, it will have rosters up to date

In Fifa 11 Pato has three specialities, Speedster, Dribbler and Acrobat. In Fifa 12 he only has two.

Anybody know which two they are.

PS.

PES comment wasn't serious..
He was down to only 1 specialties after the winter-transfer update.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^ i objectively play both game and Fifa had its WORST year in 07 and IMO that was the BEST year of PES. After that, FIFA went up and PES went down. The game play is just so unrealistic in PES and they have players skating on ice year after year.

Anyways, I was pretty happy to see Ambro got a new face in FIFA 12 cuz his FIFA 11 face was just hideous. Abate wasnt bad but his face is pretty realistic as well. Can anyone with access of the demo do a Milan player faces? And can anyone tell me is Milan going to have the "starheads" treatment this year?

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Seedorf doesn't even get the playmaker perk. :fp:

Best news so far - Arab commentators!!!!! :c: :c: :c:
No more bland English commentry for me.

yeah seedorf should get the Playmaker plus dribbler...and hopefully they made him stronger...no body can get the ball away from him easily

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So which did they drop?

he only had speedster after the update.

IMO the update fucked us hard, Pato lost 2 specialties and lost speed rating. Nesta is slow as hell...

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Sounds really horrible I thought Nesta's speed in Fifa 11 was more or less perfect and Pato was already too slow, can't imagine what he was like after the update. Hopefuly we'll have better stats this time.

By the way in a match between Milan and Barcelona, did anybody notice how fast Busquets was compared to us?

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
You guys going to use Milan in Career mode?

Who will be your first signings? I'm going to buy David Silva as our 'mister X' and Bastian Schweinsteiger as our other champion. I'll get rid of Anto, Gattuso and if I have any money, buy Thiago from Barca.

How about you guys?

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
My first purchases in FIFA 11 were always Dani Alves and De Rossi.

I think I will buy De Rossi and Sergio Ramos(to replace nesta) this time.

I love De Rossi's Long shots in Fifa and he has very good defensive capabilities.

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
:star:Sakho:star: and :star:Gotze:star:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
in Fifa 11... i bought Jack Rodwell from Everton to play as my loong term CDM and bought Nuri Sahin as my LCM/CAM

Fifa 12, i think ill still buy Rodwell

ill sell players, Antonini, Bonera... release Roma and pretty much all the useless blokes

in Fifa 11, i also used Merkel often, like he'd be on my bench and play the occasional game...

cant wait for 12, then i cant wait for my hsc to finish, then imma slaughter fifa

OOH OOOH, Yesterday, i scored two freekicks in one game.... CAPTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN CLARENCE (and i f'king lost :()

and to the person who buys Dani Alves.... shame on you!!!!

ABATE IS FOREVER STARTING RIGHT BACK

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Gl in your hsc mate.
Play a couple games after you finish ;)

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
4-2-3-1 i believe is the best formation in the game.

-------Abbiati----------

Abate-Nesta-Silva-Taiwo

-----Boss--Dorf--------

-Pato--Cassano--Robinho

--------Ibra-------------

Win the ball.. straight to the wings.. pass to ibra - 1 touch to cassano and you have robinho and pato bombing down the wings with ibra running towards goal.. :D

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
he only had speedster after the update.

IMO the update fucked us hard, Pato lost 2 specialties and lost speed rating. Nesta is slow as hell...

very stupid move from EA....To lower pato speed is just ridiculously stupid...the guy is freaking fast....My main issue is Torres and Benzema who are almost as fast as pato...can you believe that...Torres acceleration is 90...WTH, can't wait to see his rating...I know that Benzema did great last season, but to make him really fast as pato :fp:..

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
In Fifa 11 Pato has three specialities, Speedster, Dribbler and Acrobat. In Fifa 12 he only has two.

Anybody know which two they are.

PS.

PES comment wasn't serious..

I'm pretty sure they are "poacher and Acrobat"......he lost the Speedster and Dribbler:(

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Is this FIFA 12 really worth the shot, i mean it looks like there wont be any major improvements from the '11. the upgrade from fifa 2010 to 2011 was clear but this time I am afraid it wont change much...

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Pato was too slow in 11 and now you're telling me he's possibly even slower in 12? ... That's just sad but if we can edit players like in 11, I don't really care then.

TavMania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
1314869875-media.jpg

you guys are gonna jizz all over this enjoy:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Damn that looks like Taiwo...

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Messi is a 95:eek::eek::eek:

Xavi and Iniesta 92, David Villa 91.

I can understand them making messi 95, cuz even with high rating in fifa 11, he sucked hard. Xavi and Iniesta having high rating is not really a crime either since they are defined as the key to barcelona's aswesome midfield. But players like Pique and david villla really shouldn't have that high rating, Pqie should have lower rating than our dear TS33 "the terminator haha" and David should have lower than Zlatan Imo.

But I guess they wanted to make barcelona the strongest team by far this time

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
I can understand them making messi 95, cuz even with high rating in fifa 11, he sucked hard. Xavi and Iniesta having high rating is not really a crime either since they are defined as the key to barcelona's aswesome midfield. But players like Pique and david villla really shouldn't have that high rating, Pqie should have lower rating than our dear TS33 "the terminator haha" and David should have lower than Zlatan Imo.

But I guess they wanted to make barcelona the strongest team by far this time

I agree with you...Barca players but not all deserve that high ratings....but with all the high overalls, they still have a weakness.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Didn´t play it and I won´t.

But just tell me how much better is it then PES?

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
I played PES 2012 demo on PC and it has the same shitty graphics and the player textures are from resident evil, faces are pale and zombie like. Also defense is so shit, it is almost unbelievable.

Schedule