Official: Simon Kjaer Thread

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Simon Kjaer
DATE OF BIRTH: 26 Mar 1989
PLACE OF BIRTH: Forsvar
NATIONALITY: Denmark
HEIGHT: 189 cm.
WEIGHT: 82 Kg.
POSITION: Defender
SQUAD NUMBER: 24
ESTIMATED VALUE: 10-20m

10.jpg

Milan, the objective is for the summer Kjaer
21.03.2010 12:45 by Vito Mazzuca
Source: tuttopalermo.net

With his performance always above the average has become the central adamant defense of Palermo as well as a cornerstone of Danish national. We're talking about Simon Kjaer, who at twenty-one years is already one of the men followed for the next summer market. The player has been most often compared to the Premier League clubs such as Manchester United and City. The Italy AC Milan would be ready to make an offer on a plate of just over 10 million euros to win the player and 'rejuvenate' his unit behind. Palermo does not seem at all inclined to let me go but its 'jewel', also in view of a possible qualification to the next European Cup. Although the player has repeatedly stressed its belief in the project Rosanero and wanted to stay longer in Sicily.

http://translate.google.com.au/tran...d=0CCIQ7gEwBg&prev=/search?q=milan+news&hl=en

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
it will likely cost more than 10 mil for him, but I would love to have him

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Milan needs to sign a very good CB. We have Thiago Silva, and a injury prone Nesta. So someone like Kjær is really needed. Bonera is good backup, but not good first backup while Nesta is out all the time. As 5th choice, we should sign someone for free because Onweyu, Favalli and Kaladze should be gone end season.

it will likely cost more than 10 mil for him, but I would love to have him
That's a steal imo.

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
Really impressed with this guy against Inter. He held up Eto'o with little help and looks like he'd become WC.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Few weeks ago i read somewhere he had a buy-out clause of 15 million for foreign clubs. So i think he would cost 15-20 for Serie A teams. If i where Milan i would buy him at 'any cost'.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
yeah 10 mill for kjaer would be a steal, unless we offered a player to Palermo, although I don't really think Palermo ever had interest in doing such a business.. and Zampa is mad anyway

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
like pedro said 10 mill would be a steal,i say even 15mill, and get astori back that would be great.nesta silva bonera kjaer and astori.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I don't see 10M€+ happening though... but 15M€+ is OK too :)

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I don't see 10M€+ happening though... but 15M€+ is OK too :)

the problem is who we got to offer?but 10 M + might work if Zampa would accept the likes of Oddo + Kaladze +Favalli +Zambrotta ?:D:D:D that's a full 4 back line for Palermo and we only ask for one :D

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
he is worth what we would pay for him, he will turn 21 this week, and he seems to be the next truly elite centerback in the world. He is worth the investment, he and Silva could become an elite duo for the next decade.

I firmly believe it is worth spending the extra money to buy a truly elite player, rather than continuing to buy more quick fix type players that cost money and dont lead to the results that greater spending does. Truly elite players allow for us to win titles, look at the current champions- Nesta, 30 mil. Pippo, 70 billion Lira (I believe this is ~25 mil). Sheva, $25 mil. etc. They were bought at a high price, with a high reward. Money does not buy championships, but elite players that join together to make a team do.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Gone are those days when used to actually go out and buy 'jewels' like this player. Course he's affordable and is EXACTLY what we need, but we'll loose out to either Jube, Merda or some foreign club. In the meantime B will reassure us that we dont need any more players in defense, while they work on injecting poor Nesta with steroids and re-extending Favalli's contract for another 1000lightyears. SAD but TRUE!:o

I see that the commode is over leaking :tongue:

Last edited:
E

Esoteric

If we are willing to pay we should go have a try at David Luiz ! I like him more than Kjaer.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
he is da shit.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
If we are willing to pay we should go have a try at David Luiz ! I like him more than Kjaer.
You don't have to like Kjaer to realize that he is better

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I really liked him at Palmero, but I haven't really followed him since. Didn't he have a hard time at Wolfsburg? He has turned it around now?

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
as far as i can remember,He was really bad at Rome.

yeah, but I was saying to myself that he might be better now :/
I remember an action vs. Ibra too :/ He looked so weak .. oh wait ... its Ibra any way.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
not him again :fp:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
galliani said he signed taarabt because a few years ago briatore had told him how good he was in the championship. essien was signed on the back of what he had done years ago under mourinho at chelsea. its as if galliani doesn't believe in scouting or checking a players current form. i wouldn't be surprised if he signed kjaer on the back of his palermo performances.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Move the thread
82128304_10156741035766937_7288275234606546944_o.jpg

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Shit,this thread has been made in 2010 :lol:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Romagnoli & Kjaer is going to be sexy

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
new fic coming?