Official: Daniele Bonera Thread

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Demerio said:
Bonera is a normal defender and notthing more. Stop making noise from notthing...wonderfull, versatile etc.
He cant attack and we can use him as a central only. He is notthing special.

Making something from notthing wont heal our wounds for class players !!!!

Have i ever told you that you post the best posts here :star:

Another great one :star: Totaly agree.

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
^ get a room... :rolleyes:

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
Great player good addition to the club and still young and on top of that he is an Italian so all of them are positive things hope he can quickly adapt to our wise of play and he will be great :)

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Last edited:

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
i agree that he cnt attack but he is one gd defender that we needed, but could any1 do me a favour and tell me the price bonera cost preferably in £'s please

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
siatanhai said:
i agree that he cnt attack but he is one gd defender that we needed, but could any1 do me a favour and tell me the price bonera cost preferably in £'s please
Undisclosed.
(use www.google.com for this kind of questions;) )

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
8/10/2006
MILAN - A.C. Milan announce that they have sold Samuele Dalla Bona to S.S. Napoli.

Sold?I thought it would be only a loan.... :head:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kakà,maldini, ronaldinho
pussycat_doll said:
8/10/2006
MILAN - A.C. Milan announce that they have sold Samuele Dalla Bona to S.S. Napoli.

Sold?I thought it would be only a loan.... :head:

and this must be discussed in the bonera tread ?

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
the one and only sheva said:
and this must be discussed in the bonera tread ?

Ah ups lol it was morning,and the names of the 2 players resemble srry :proud:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
We should give Bonera more chances in this season !!!! If everything is fine, Nesta and Cafu will leave us after this season, Madlini + Billy can't play more, they would retire !! So both our CB and RB will lack of defenders !!! Give Bonera more chances to try to develop him better and better in this season is better than buy "older famous defenders" in next season !!!

He is one of the key players helped Italy younger team won 2004 European Cup, that means he has some ability, what we need to do is just help him become a classic defnder or a super-star !

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Will Bonera be available for the return game against red star?

Yuchen Fish said:
If everything is fine, Nesta and Cafu will leave us after this season, Madlini + Billy can't play more, they would retire !

You want Nesta to leave?
He's only 30 years old and still has 3-4 years left in him for sure!

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
TheGrinch said:
You want Nesta to leave?
No, i don't want that. But i am afraid he dosen't want to play for Milan once his contract expired. So we should try to develop another defender before Nesta leaves... Bonera is a good option in my opinion.

What i mean is just i think develop Bonera to become a strong defender to replace Nesta ( If he leaves, i mean if ) is better than buy another older great defender to replace Nesta if he leaves.

Reaction score
Bonera Bonera Bonera

undefined[FONT=Book :head: Antiqua]undefined[/FONT] Milan's defender seems to be the important part of the starting XI that must have to be taken seriously to concern. I think milan's decicion to choose bonera to strengthen the defence is very good.

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
TheGrinch said:
Will Bonera be available for the return game against red star?

You want Nesta to leave?

He wants to retire with Lazio that is why he will probably leave.

Back on topic of Bonera. I wonder what role he will be deployed more often in RB or CB but either way I hope he is considered as second choice for either role rather than recycling Costacurta or someone else as I don't believe he will start anyway. Considering Malidni is probably too old to be playing so often at LB if at all.

Last edited:

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
Pirlo Fan said:
He wants to retire with Lazio that is why he will probably leave.

Back on topic of Bonera. I wonder what role he will be deployed more often in RB or CB but either way I hope he is considered as second choice for either role rather than recycling Costacurta or someone else as I don't believe he will start anyway. Considering Malidni is probably too old to be playing so often at LB if at all.
yes,he want to retire in lazio probably,but he can play for us for another 3-4 years..

and about bonera,i wont make any comments until i see him play for milan

alexa

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, nesta, gila, kaka', henry,fabregas, gleb, buffon, cannavarro, pires
it seems that almost every second milan player is injured or can't play for some other reasons... :head:

milanslalu

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baresi, tasotti, van basten, kaka, nesta, gattuso, maldini, pirlo, inzaghi,
Bonera has a type of jaap stam, he can play role as a center defender or right back. I agree that milan have signed him, milan defender is getting old. Cafu is 36 and Billy is 40. what happened to them if they have to face eto'o or henry?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
i see bonera more of a future replacement for billy/simic and not stam ... stams replacement should be gallas, stam attacks better than bonera does on the right and gallas can do that too... stam is better at CB and gallas is great, bonera is prone to some mistakes ... but bonera is a better version of simic IMO ... hes a good buy but we still need gallas IMO

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Welcome Bonera......honestly i would prefer another defender but w/e

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Jivara said:
i see bonera more of a future replacement for billy/simic and not stam ... stams replacement should be gallas, stam attacks better than bonera does on the right and gallas can do that too... stam is better at CB and gallas is great, bonera is prone to some mistakes ... but bonera is a better version of simic IMO ... hes a good buy but we still need gallas IMO
He's not a replacement for Stam. Kaladze is.

Forget about Gallas will youse FFS! He bagged out the Italian National team + League after the loss in Berlin and now you reckon he is going to sign with us.

Chelsea and Arsenal are doing a swap deal with Cole - Gallas. So build a bridge and get over it.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
San Paolo said:
He's not a replacement for Stam. Kaladze is.

Forget about Gallas will youse FFS! He bagged out the Italian National team + League after the loss in Berlin and now you reckon he is going to sign with us.

Chelsea and Arsenal are doing a swap deal with Cole - Gallas. So build a bridge and get over it.
Not necesarilly Gallas, but I think we still need more defenders. A couple of injuries and we'll be in grave danger + some of the old guys will easily run outof steam if they play in both Serie A and UCL, not to mention Coppa Italia.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
crazy4milan said:
Welcome Bonera!

Has he kept his quality? I didn't see much of him last season, but I do remember that the seasons before I thought he was good.
ia am asking the same!

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
bit late but welcome bonera you will become a great player for milan and i though you should of been in the italy wc squad instead of oddo

forza bonera e forza milan e forza italia

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Tassoti will give Bonera a lot of experiences + skills about how to become a balance RB, so hopefully, Bonera will become another Tassoti in Milan.