The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



View Poll Results: Who will be our #9?
Ciro; no-nonsense Serie A-certified poachers are our thing 25 18.66%
Higuain; 25-goal season with the Milanello diet (Pasta Si, Burger No!) 55 41.04%
Benzema; Cristiano vs Karim for the Capocannoniere 10 7.46%
Zaza; For the acrobatic goals 5 3.73%
Dybala; Will always look better in Rossoneri 9 6.72%
Morata; Your Rejects are our Queens 13 9.70%
Pavoletti; But why not? 3 2.24%
Someone else 14 10.45%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2018, 20:17   #9221
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon
 
Khurrisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Ohara
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
Imagine thinking I was gonna be banned

The mods will give you the exact advice I gave you.

Mute.
Sooner or later. Nothing lasts forever. As long as I am physically able, I'll point out how this place could be a lot better.


Signature
FORZA MILAN
Khurrisu is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:20   #9222
MarioReality
Pure Positivity
 
MarioReality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
Sooner or later. Nothing lasts forever. As long as I am physically able, I'll point out how this place could be a lot better.
Or you could mute and end it now.

Who is trolling now?


Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
MarioReality is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:20   #9223
CapitanoMaldini
AC Milan Legend
 
CapitanoMaldini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Montreal
Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
Sooner or later. Nothing lasts forever. As long as I am physically able, I'll point out how this place could be a lot better.
Seriously though, what is your issue with him? He posts news, he's uber positive, it's part of his schtick. Guy is as big a Milan fan as any of us and I find him to be hilarious, if you don't, you don't need to comment.

He was wrong about the Chinese, who gives a shit? We're all on the same side here, we don't need a herd mentality. Let people express themselves however they deem fit, so long as it's not racially or verbally insensitive.

If you don't like him, just ignore him. Your obsession with him does not contribute anything to this forum, which is basically your biggest critique of him.
CapitanoMaldini is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:21   #9224
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon
 
Burlesqoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
let me guess, you smoke a lot of weed?
You gotta be real dry on comebacks if you try to make smoking weed look like a bad thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
If it's rubbing people the wrong way and triggers negative reactions out of them then yes, it's trolling. You were being assertively and obnoxiously "positive" during a legitimate crisis and that got people upset.
If that's the case then all geniuses throughout history were mere trolls.

Get real.


Signature
Burlesqoni is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:21   #9225
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Li is a donkey for rejecting Rocco's lifeline no doubt. He should've gone down the Thohir route and accepted a minority shareholding. Thohir was smart, he sold the majority to a serious investor who invested heavily in signing top players and appointing a top manager and sporting director and now the clubs flying. If he were to sell his shares now he would make a profit. Rocco sounded like somebody who understood this clubs history and would've made the necessary investments to return us to glory benefiting Li in the process.

I don't know what Li's next move is but I doubt he'll just disappear quietly. I know he hired a top law firm recently so am expecting him to drag this through the courts. Its the only move he's got left.
Li is an absolute idiot for rejecting Rocco's offer. Rocco said that the reports in the media were true, which ones he was referring to, I'm not sure, but the general sense that we got from the media over Rocco makes me question Li's sanity and/or intelligence. I hate Li for that.

I've said this before, I'll say it again, White and Case are no joke. I have colleagues and friends who have worked there, and they are all very impressive.

A very good law professor just said this to me: "When making a contract, you do not need to make people just required to do something, you need to give them an incentive to do it—otherwise you are creating a law suit."

My fear is that the way that Elliott, who seem very competent, but they are not attorneys, the way that their attorneys created the contracts they signed with Li might have created this situation. This is what I'm afraid of, that what is going to happen is a massive court proceeding that will really hurt the club.

I hope I am wrong, and that Elliott takes over, and sells us to our dream owners and we return to our position as an elite team. I just fear that we might be heading towards huge amounts of litigation. You can't lose a house in the speed and time that Li has reportedly lost Milan, so, I'm just worried about a scenario that would potentially cripple the club in being unable to move forward or make any major moves.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:23   #9226
MarioReality
Pure Positivity
 
MarioReality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

What's everyone's wishlist for this summer? 3 players. Realistic targets.

After sales, I think we can definitely bring in Immobile, Paredes and I'd even take a baselli type signing for depth.

Wont cost much at all if we can move a few guys.


Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
MarioReality is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:25   #9227
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon
 
Khurrisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Ohara
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
Or you could mute and end it now.

Who is trolling now?
Works both ways. There is no rule against trolling in RnB anyways. So you can do as you please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
If that's the case then all geniuses throughout history were mere trolls.

Get real.
Intentionally singling out line in my post to remove any semblance of context? Try harder.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanoMaldini View Post
Seriously though, what is your issue with him? He posts news, he's uber positive, it's part of his schtick. Guy is as big a Milan fan as any of us and I find him to be hilarious, if you don't, you don't need to comment.

He was wrong about the Chinese, who gives a shit? We're all on the same side here, we don't need a herd mentality. Let people express themselves however they deem fit, so long as it's not racially or verbally insensitive.

If you don't like him, just ignore him. Your obsession with him does not contribute anything to this forum, which is basically your biggest critique of him.
I've already mentioned why it's not just a personal issue. But I feel sooner or later you will be stung by him as well. Just a hunch.


Signature
FORZA MILAN
Khurrisu is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:26   #9228
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Default

MR, how much do you think Immobile would be, realistically?

I think because of his age and without a new contract, I'm guessing 65-70.
Samaldinho is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:26   #9229
CapitanoMaldini
AC Milan Legend
 
CapitanoMaldini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Montreal
Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Li is an absolute idiot for rejecting Rocco's offer. Rocco said that the reports in the media were true, which ones he was referring to, I'm not sure, but the general sense that we got from the media over Rocco makes me question Li's sanity and/or intelligence. I hate Li for that.

I've said this before, I'll say it again, White and Case are no joke. I have colleagues and friends who have worked there, and they are all very impressive.

A very good law professor just said this to me: "When making a contract, you do not need to make people just required to do something, you need to give them an incentive to do it—otherwise you are creating a law suit."

My fear is that the way that Elliott, who seem very competent, but they are not attorneys, the way that their attorneys created the contracts they signed with Li might have created this situation. This is what I'm afraid of, that what is going to happen is a massive court proceeding that will really hurt the club.

I hope I am wrong, and that Elliott takes over, and sells us to our dream owners and we return to our position as an elite team. I just fear that we might be heading towards huge amounts of litigation. You can't lose a house in the speed and time that Li has reportedly lost Milan, so, I'm just worried about a scenario that would potentially cripple the club in being unable to move forward or make any major moves.
That's good advice. However, you can lose an asset as fast as Li has, much like an ipso facto clause which you commonly find in commercial leases, default can mean death.

I would normally fear litigation as well, except for the fact that this is Elliott. They deal largely with distressed securities, bankrupt or near bankrupt companies. This would mean that their lawyers always account for the event of default, moreso than the average contract, given that they lend to very high risk entities. This is their business. They are akin to a secondary lender or even worse, a lender of last resort but with much higher figures and much higher stakes.
CapitanoMaldini is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:28   #9230
leaf
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Even if MR was "positively trolling" at least that is better than people coming into the forum to be happy at any negative news on Milan.

People who MR was the counter-balance to were also saying we would only spend 50m on the mercato last year, and they were wrong.

These fights are annoying to read, and I am ignoring certain individuals, but the random burst really impacts the rest of the content here in the commode.

However, if you really hate him, then ignore him. I don't understand why those who hate him don't just do that? It's like saying you hate the smell of farts, but you continue to smell them so that you can complain about the smell of farts.
I had no problem with him shitting all over the forum before. I would give him grief for it from time to time and that was that.

But getting to get the mods to shield him from his shit behaviour is where I draw the line.

There's this sick sort of self delusion that ppl on this forum engage in where anything associated with Milan is by default right and great....no. Fuck that.
You can be a fan of the TEAM without being a fan of whatever suits run the operation....or whatever component you disagree with or oppose for that matter.

All the talk about "L's" and other such nonsense was condoned by the mods....and now he tries to co-opt them to ban anyone who reminds him of his being R&B's Jim Jones? All the Kool-Aid drinking zombies joining in out of...I dunno embarrassment when their leader has absofuckingloutely no shame? Nah fuck AAAALLLLLL of that.

You can't STRAIGHT UP lie to ppl for TWO fucking YEARS and then act all shocked when they get mad. You can't act like you had insider info and then all of a sudden claim to "just be a fan who wants the best for the team". No.
leaf is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:29   #9231
papaberlu
AC Milan Legend
 
papaberlu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
What's everyone's wishlist for this summer? 3 players. Realistic targets.

After sales, I think we can definitely bring in Immobile, Paredes and I'd even take a baselli type signing for depth.

Wont cost much at all if we can move a few guys.
Ciro, Depay, and a creative attacking midfielder
papaberlu is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:30   #9232
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon
 
Khurrisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Ohara
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
I had no problem with him shitting all over the forum before. I would give him grief for it from time to time and that was that.

But getting to get the mods to shield him from his shit behaviour is where I draw the line.

There's this sick sort of self delusion that ppl on this forum engage in where anything associated with Milan is by default right and great....no. Fuck that.
You can be a fan of the TEAM without being a fan of whatever suits run the operation....or whatever component you disagree with or oppose for that matter.

All the talk about "L's" and other such nonsense was condoned by the mods....and now he tries to co-opt them to ban anyone who reminds him of his being R&B's Jim Jones? All the Kool-Aid drinking zombies joining in out of...I dunno embarrassment when their leader has absofuckingloutely no shame? Nah fuck AAAALLLLLL of that.

You can't STRAIGHT UP lie to ppl for TWO fucking YEARS and then act all shocked when they get mad. You can't act like you had insider info and then all of a sudden claim to "just be a fan who wants the best for the team". No.


Signature
FORZA MILAN
Khurrisu is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:32   #9233
leaf
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanoMaldini View Post
Seriously though, what is your issue with him? He posts news, he's uber positive, it's part of his schtick. Guy is as big a Milan fan as any of us and I find him to be hilarious, if you don't, you don't need to comment.

He was wrong about the Chinese, who gives a shit? We're all on the same side here, we don't need a herd mentality. Let people express themselves however they deem fit, so long as it's not racially or verbally insensitive.

If you don't like him, just ignore him. Your obsession with him does not contribute anything to this forum, which is basically your biggest critique of him.
"Big Milan fan" who can't simply type a single "forza" in the match threads?
Not even a post match analysis?

It's almost like he purposely posts almost exclusively in the mercato threads, and when we aren't playing to get MAXIMUM attention to himself. Keep in mind it's not just the mercato stuff. We have to hear about his drug use and his sexual proclivities as well...all here...not even in the "tell me something about yourself" thread
leaf is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:32   #9234
papaberlu
AC Milan Legend
 
papaberlu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
MR, how much do you think Immobile would be, realistically?

I think because of his age and without a new contract, I'm guessing 65-70.
that's far too much

my guess would be ~50m
papaberlu is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:36   #9235
CapitanoMaldini
AC Milan Legend
 
CapitanoMaldini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Montreal
Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Laudrup, Maradona, Zidane, Reus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
"Big Milan fan" who can't simply type a single "forza" in the match threads?
Not even a post match analysis?

It's almost like he purposely posts almost exclusively in the mercato threads, and when we aren't playing to get MAXIMUM attention to himself. Keep in mind it's not just the mercato stuff. We have to hear about his drug use and his sexual proclivities as well...all here...not even in the "tell me something about yourself" thread
He watches the games, he tweets frequently during matches. You don't need to participate in GDT in order to prove your fandom. I sometimes do but I'm more distracted by the game, yet I've been watching Milan for well over 20 years.

Almost all the posting occurs here, even if there are other subforums, this is where everyone communicates, other than when there is a match. The content of whatever he posts is up to him, people are up in arms over nothing.
CapitanoMaldini is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:36   #9236
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
Sooner or later. Nothing lasts forever. As long as I am physically able, I'll point out how this place could be a lot better.
The way you're behaving right now, this place would be a lot better without you. Stop being obsessed with MR and move on. Some of us enjoy his post and this forum is dull without characters.


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:37   #9237
MarioReality
Pure Positivity
 
MarioReality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

Immobile.... Around 50-60, if I had to guess.

If he tells Lazio he will not renew and force a move, 50-60, due to age b


Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
MarioReality is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:37   #9238
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon
 
Burlesqoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post



Intentionally singling out line in my post to remove any semblance of context? Try harder.

'Intentionally singling out' I quoted your whole fucking post.

What you said was stupid as fuck. Try harder.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
What's everyone's wishlist for this summer? 3 players. Realistic targets.

After sales, I think we can definitely bring in Immobile, Paredes and I'd even take a baselli type signing for depth.

Wont cost much at all if we can move a few guys.
Pogba, Fekir, and Immobile.




Vulture fund style.


Signature
Burlesqoni is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:38   #9239
MarioReality
Pure Positivity
 
MarioReality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

Dru, get some pussy and relax, pls. Jesus almighty you are acting like a cunnie


Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
MarioReality is offline  
Old 10-07-2018, 20:39   #9240
crazyultras
The Wise Baboon
 
crazyultras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: North Africa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Li is a donkey for rejecting Rocco's lifeline no doubt. He should've gone down the Thohir route and accepted a minority shareholding. Thohir was smart, he sold the majority to a serious investor who invested heavily in signing top players and appointing a top manager and sporting director and now the clubs flying. If he were to sell his shares now he would make a profit. Rocco sounded like somebody who understood this clubs history and would've made the necessary investments to return us to glory benefiting Li in the process.

I don't know what Li's next move is but I doubt he'll just disappear quietly. I know he hired a top law firm recently so am expecting him to drag this through the courts. Its the only move he's got left.
it doesn't matter who he hires right now, winning a case for a signed extremly clear loan is impossible, and where? in fucking luxembourg..the guy is done and that's why han was crying in London.
I was screaming all year long that this guy is extremly stupid, but everyone was like: he is a billionaire, like if rich people don't commit some extremly stupid investments!! The 25% interest from in on year from Elliott was red flag for me, that was a desperate move to save what it can be saved!!
He could have lost only 100M€ if he let everything go during the first deposit for Silvio, but he decided to go all in while he had a pair of 2s in his hand.

TL;DR: Li is a stupid nouveau-riche conman


Signature
Anti Fraud Agency
crazyultras is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:45.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.