The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 12-07-2018, 08:40   #10201
MKD_z0ki
Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
Haha cmon man, thats not happening. Even if we stay like this we can only go up.
sorry mate the only time we can go up is if we get players who can make a difference, at the moment i see none in our squad that can do that, some play great one half of the season then collapse in the 2nd.
MKD_z0ki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:45   #10202
Neo'82
Always On Point

Elliott will allocate €35-€50 million for the transfer market, and will expect more to be generated from sales of Milan players. [Gazzetta]

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Neo'82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:49   #10203
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKD_z0ki View Post
sorry mate the only time we can go up is if we get players who can make a difference, at the moment i see none in our squad that can do that, some play great one half of the season then collapse in the 2nd.
Ok, ok...7th.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:50   #10204
Farry
Primavera Player

Quote:
Yeha I don’t know. I think they’re is more we can get from the players but I think Rino is the man to do it. I get what you’re saying about the collapse but the quality is there. Roma and Bonucci 2nd half of the season was worlds above the start. Mussachio can do a job if required. Conti can be huge for us. Rod looked better towards the end. Biglia can only improve. Hakan looked amazing. I think Silva still has potential and cutrone will only grow. Kessie can be one of the best. Bona has shown he has quality. Suso has carried a load but with quality around him he will look even better.
Farry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:52   #10205
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

so you are saying that elliot cant sell dona,bonuci roma and suso and get 200 mil and still sell club for 500-600 mil

Signature
sesheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:53   #10206
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

35 mil for mercato hahah

and fassone whent there for his and misarebelli job and he is staying

Signature
Old 12-07-2018, 09:02   #10207
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheva View Post
35 mil for mercato hahah

35-50 + sales is not bad
.A.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:02   #10208
papaberlu
World Cup Winner

Quote:
so you are saying that elliot cant sell dona,bonuci roma and suso and get 200 mil and still sell club for 500-600 mil
no way Elliot is looking to make yearly profits from Milan, but the current state isn't sustainable. Making 50m+ losses every season just isn't reasonable in the current year and they want to change that, from what I understand. Once the club is brought into financial maturity it will be sold. I expect Elliot to leave Milan self-sustainable and perhaps with a stadium

also, 35-50m for this mercato is plenty.
papaberlu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:04   #10209
Pingu
Resident Penguin

Quote:
35 mil for mercato hahah

Having 35-50m for the mercato means if this 55m zero-balance rumor is true that it's also covered by Elliot, no? So it would actually be near 100m they're putting in so they don't have to sell our top players.
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:09   #10210
MKD_z0ki
Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farry View Post
Yeha I don’t know. I think they’re is more we can get from the players but I think Rino is the man to do it. I get what you’re saying about the collapse but the quality is there. Roma and Bonucci 2nd half of the season was worlds above the start. Mussachio can do a job if required. Conti can be huge for us. Rod looked better towards the end. Biglia can only improve. Hakan looked amazing. I think Silva still has potential and cutrone will only grow. Kessie can be one of the best. Bona has shown he has quality. Suso has carried a load but with quality around him he will look even better.
A quality striker (european proven) that can easily score 15 goals, a quality winger and a midfielder then i think we might have a chance to show we are back.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:10   #10211
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Elliott will allocate €35-€50 million for the transfer market, and will expect more to be generated from sales of Milan players. [Gazzetta]
We eatin' straight bread this summer

Signature
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:16   #10212
m0ch3r
Rookie

Quote:
35 mil for mercato hahah

remember that most of the transfers this time are paid in installments , if we we drop dead wood like kalinic , bacca etc. , this can grow to 50/60 + , good enough to buy some good lw (depay , free bernard) , mf ( paredes ) and some bench warmer to Cutrone (if im gattuso i'd gamble and put all my money on him this season , maybe Silva explodes). We must wait for official statement of Elliot first.
m0ch3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:23   #10213
Kasoka
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Ambrosini, Shevchenko, Romagnoli

It's crazy how over the place the media is.

Really puts into perspective how shit they are.

Only way you can trust news reports:

1. Di Marzio reports, at least on (italian) transfers

2. All those other shitty sources report the same thing. If all report the same its probably based on information available to all rather than the fantasy of a journalist. If just one paper is "reporting" something, it's bullshit.
Kasoka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:23   #10214
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

As long as Li is gone im happy!

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:28   #10215
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaberlu View Post
no way Elliot is looking to make yearly profits from Milan, but the current state isn't sustainable. Making 50m+ losses every season just isn't reasonable in the current year and they want to change that, from what I understand. Once the club is brought into financial maturity it will be sold. I expect Elliot to leave Milan self-sustainable and perhaps with a stadium

also, 35-50m for this mercato is plenty.
i didnt said yearly but totaly ,they can easly sell bonucci (replace him with musachio) suso (replace him with alen) donna(replace him with reina) and silva(replace him with bacca)

that is ealsy 200 mil and belive me our value would still be 500 mil

Signature
Old 12-07-2018, 09:30   #10216
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0ch3r View Post
remember that most of the transfers this time are paid in installments , if we we drop dead wood like kalinic , bacca etc. , this can grow to 50/60 + , good enough to buy some good lw (depay , free bernard) , mf ( paredes ) and some bench warmer to Cutrone (if im gattuso i'd gamble and put all my money on him this season , maybe Silva explodes). We must wait for official statement of Elliot first.
we clearly dont have marrota who is selling mandragora for 22 mil but we almost sold locateli for 13 mil
if we do sell kalisit 20-bacca 15 -musachio 20 we maybe can add lw and cf maybe.

Signature
Old 12-07-2018, 09:31   #10217
MKD_z0ki
Chosen One

i just want to watch milan play beautiful football again but instead i have to watch depressing football.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:34   #10218
Farry
Primavera Player

Quote:
i just want to watch milan play beautiful football again but instead i have to watch depressing football.
Nothing could be as bad as the peak of montella. The Bonucci long ball. I really gained an appreciation of the fact he’s gone after watching Croatia in the quarter final. That was their tactic and it was awful to watch
Farry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:45   #10219
m0ch3r
Rookie

Quote:
we clearly dont have marrota who is selling mandragora for 22 mil but we almost sold locateli for 13 mil
if we do sell kalisit 20-bacca 15 -musachio 20 we maybe can add lw and cf maybe.
15+0+15+20=50 alone , and the 50 roumored , and its almost 100 , i know we have mirabelli , but we have rino on the oder side not montella , with that money we can easly grow
m0ch3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:01   #10220
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
i didnt said yearly but totaly ,they can easly sell bonucci (replace him with musachio) suso (replace him with alen) donna(replace him with reina) and silva(replace him with bacca)

that is ealsy 200 mil and belive me our value would still be 500 mil
Elliott did finance the moves from last summer. They can do what they wish now, for better or worse in regards to our club.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Neo'82 is online now   Reply With Quote