Week 2: Parma (4) vs (5) AC Milan - Sun 14/09/2014 - 20:45 CET

CondorSheva

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Crespo, Billy, Desailly, Sheva, KP27, ElSHa, DeS, MvB, Nigel, Weahh, Costa
1:3
ElSha; Torres; Alex

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
from probabile starting 11 we have 7 players traning in milanello which is great and team taht will probabile play is

------------torres-------
ses--------------------menez---
muntari-----de jong-------jack
des------zapata---alex----abate
-------------lopez---------

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
from probabile starting 11 we have 7 players traning in milanello which is great and team taht will probabile play is

Probably the best starting XI we've put on the pitch since Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva left...

Pretty excited to see it.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

That would be really nice to see.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably the best starting XI we've put on the pitch since Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva left...

Pretty excited to see it.

i totaly agree this team has many good players and i fell menez and torres will be unbelivbele this year + we have monty and van ginkel

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Parma, Lodi: We have an important game against Milan, who have reinforced their squad a lot and have a motivated new Coach. Milan will be a tough nut to crack because their outlook is now that of a provincial team, they no longer have prima donnas. The tour in America is not to be considered because it was in preparation. Milan have a great coach and a great desire.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
a slight dig at balo by lodi ? bit rich coming from a player of Lodi's calibre lmao.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Parma, Lodi: We have an important game against Milan, who have reinforced their squad a lot and have a motivated new Coach. Milan will be a tough nut to crack because their outlook is now that of a provincial team, they no longer have prima donnas. The tour in America is not to be considered because it was in preparation. Milan have a great coach and a great desire.

what the fuck this mofo talking about? :o

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

This is, more or less, our best team but I just can't accept Milan's no10 to be on the bench…
I think Honda will start on RW before Menez and Menez is going to be our joker, as false 9 or winger, depending on the result, Pazzo did not impress at all

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Although I like your formation very much I feel we will play with Bonera-Alex as CBs. I think Zapata-Alex is the better mix, but for some reason this Bonera always makes it into starting 11, so there must be something crucial about him we all miss. After all, we only see 90minutes per week of Boner to make our opinion about him, while Pippo sees him every day of the week almost from morning to evening to make his opinion.

I trust in Pippo and IF he makes Boner start he will have his reasons and thoughts. Until now he did such a great job, I think only few of us expected him to succeed so well until now (I was entusiastic from the beginning but the team was so broken... i thought it would take more time to get in such good shape).

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Although I like your formation very much I feel we will play with Bonera-Alex as CBs. I think Zapata-Alex is the better mix, but for some reason this Bonera always makes it into starting 11, so there must be something crucial about him we all miss. After all, we only see 90minutes per week of Boner to make our opinion about him, while Pippo sees him every day of the week almost from morning to evening to make his opinion.

I trust in Pippo and IF he makes Boner start he will have his reasons and thoughts. Until now he did such a great job, I think only few of us expected him to succeed so well until now (I was entusiastic from the beginning but the team was so broken... i thought it would take more time to get in such good shape).
Bravo. I trust in Pippo as well and I m sure that he knows better than I do when he puts Bonera (who makes me facepalm so hard that my forehead hurts) in.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
did you even read article what and how published ,people like you and i realy have noting against you make me sick ,firstly tutoshit reported this and do yo belive berlu wnet and asked tika taka ,he asked more control couse in last 20 min we were under huge pressing and when we have monty and ginkel + jack we can retain ball more

i agree that we played bad in the last 20 minutes, we had to keep more possession, but if berlu asked for tika taka and a large possession like he asked allegri, then...

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i agree that we played bad in the last 20 minutes, we had to keep more possession, but if berlu asked for tika taka and a large possession like he asked allegri, then...

no what papaers wrote is that he asked more control of ball expecialy in last 20 min and in begining ,berlu is crazy and all but he knowes that we cant play tika taka

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and for information jube this summer sold both zaza and imobile and they agreed to pay (if they want to buy) more then 15 mil for berardi

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

tiki taka would never work on Italy. Not even Berlusconi would be so stupid. As for Allegri. you mean the dud who thought that Ajax was Uefalona-like so he decided to park the bus against a team composed mostly of 24 years old players or younger.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Possession doesnt mean tiki-taka. We need to slow down the game in the last 20 minutes and make them come for the ball. Better in every way for our overall game.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
tiki taka would never work on Italy. Not even Berlusconi would be so stupid. As for Allegri. you mean the dud who thought that Ajax was Uefalona-like so he decided to park the bus against a team composed mostly of 24 years old players or younger.
Why wouldn't tiki taka work in Italy?
Possession doesnt mean tiki-taka. We need to slow down the game in the last 20 minutes and make them come for the ball. Better in every way for our overall game.
I remember we used to do that with Allegri, when leading by a goal or two after the 80th minute. Just completely kill the pace of the game. Helps that most Fodder A teams seem to give up and resign to their fodder fates easily.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score

We definitely need to do that, and not just the last 20 mins. There are times during the match when you need to sense that, so you cannot go 70 mins at high pace and the last 20 with no gas and just clinging on.

I think each half needs around 15-20 mins of just tempo killing passing. We did this so well under Ancelotti and we were passing the ball in midfield. With Allegri I didn't like it because it was being done in a defence that included players who are not comfortable passers of the ball. I'd like to see the likes of Honda and Menez play more centrally during these areas and maintain possession with our midfield who are our best pass and move players.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yeah, both Ancelotti and Allegri teams did that. It just needs sensible players, that's all. You need to brain smartly.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan has not won the first 2 matches of Serie A since 2006/2007, when in that season Milan beat exactly Lazio at home 2:1 and Parma away 0:2.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We definitely need to do that, and not just the last 20 mins. There are times during the match when you need to sense that, so you cannot go 70 mins at high pace and the last 20 with no gas and just clinging on.

I think each half needs around 15-20 mins of just tempo killing passing. We did this so well under Ancelotti and we were passing the ball in midfield. With Allegri I didn't like it because it was being done in a defence that included players who are not comfortable passers of the ball. I'd like to see the likes of Honda and Menez play more centrally during these areas and maintain possession with our midfield who are our best pass and move players.

With Allegri last season we were playing every game with 60-70% possession and we ended in mid table of Serie A. Possession game does not work in Serie A because opponent will defend very hard. Only great teams like Barca, Bayern can play with large possession, Milan players can't do it. Need to have fast, concentrated CB-s and they should know how to keep the ball, also good midfielders with creativity and fit for small passes, midfielders like De Jong and Muntari are only used for long balls, they are not fit.

And yes I agree that we need to have the possesion in the last 20 minutes, because vs Lazio we played bad in possession in second half. But we were good in first half when we had 55% possession and thats enough. Inzaghi should continue to play with high pressing and with counterattacks, but will have to use some possession because they can't run for 90 minutes. But definitely not tika-taka and large possession.

Last edited:

CondorSheva

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Crespo, Billy, Desailly, Sheva, KP27, ElSHa, DeS, MvB, Nigel, Weahh, Costa
Lopez
Abate - Alex - Zapata - DeS
Muntari - De JOng - Jack
Honda - Torres - SeS

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
abate---alex-------zapata----des
jack---------de jong-----muntari
menez--------torres-------ses

Brutalitops

El Tigre Chino
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha
Lopez
Abate-Rami-Zapata-DES
Bonaventura- De Jong-Poli
Honda-Torres-SES

Subs:
Van Ginkel for Poli
Armero for Abate (and DES swaps to RB)
Menez/Pazzo for any of the three strikers that seems most worn out (Pazzo if it's Torres, Menez if it's SES or Honda)

Schedule