Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
Tsars were for Russia what Kings are for England. They ruled Russia till 1917, when the Russian Revolution, headed by a certain Nikolai Lenin, overthrew the Tsars, assassinated every family member, and took over Russia. Then started Communism :)

I took Tsar 'cause i liked the sound of the name, that's why. I do know Lo Tsar - quite familiar- and he's neither my friend nor my enemy :)
Czar :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar

Last edited:

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
2/27/2006
FLORENCE – Gennaro Gattuso left international duty today due to an injury he incurred during yesterday’s Milan-Palermo game. Gattuso arrived at Coverciano with the rest of his team-mates, but the doctors decided that he wouldn’t be available for Wednesday’s game. Italy coach Marcello Lippi hasn’t called up anyone to replace Gattuso.

well lets hope the injury is not too bad

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Milan’s Gennaro Gattuso has escaped with just a one-match ban following his sending-off against Juventus.

The Italian international didn’t take too kindly to being red-carded in Sunday’s 0-0 draw and it was feared that his reaction to the dismissal would see him handed a lengthy suspension.

However, Gattuso has just been given the normal 90-minute sentence, aided by the fact that he did apologise to referee Massimo De Santis after the game.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Hmm.. What do they expect? A 5 match ban for seeing red card by 2 yellow cards?

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
snn said:
Hmm.. What do they expect? A 5 match ban for seeing red card by 2 yellow cards?
Really ??? 5 matches ban ??? I think maybe the camera had catched that Gattuso curse the referee, so they give him 5 ban.

Oh !!! No !!! I guess most players curse the referee, but Gattuso is bad luck.

But Vogel had proved he is a good suc and Ambrosini also returns, so i think they can replace Gattuso.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Fish said:
Really ??? 5 matches ban ??? I think maybe the camera had catched that Gattuso curse the referee, so they give him 5 ban.

Oh !!! No !!! I guess most players curse the referee, but Gattuso is bad luck.

But Vogel had proved he is a good suc and Ambrosini also returns, so i think they can replace Gattuso.
No they didn't give him a 5 match ban. I just criticised it, the ban is for 1 match.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think "Gattuso" is Italian for "powder keg." He's really going to go boom someday.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
I have to say Vogel is playing better than Gatusso right now. I just hope that damn fool notices this.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
I think "Gattuso" is Italian for "powder keg." He's really going to go boom someday.

LMAO :D

totally agree!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko,kaka,nesta,ronaldinho,gattuso,pirlo.
gattuso for man utd

is gattuso leaving milan for man united in the summer, i hope he stays his some player

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
i doubt Ancelotti wud allow him to leave... he's vital in our system of play...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
NMCG said:
is gattuso leaving milan for man united in the summer, i hope he stays his some player
He was contemplating it last season after the loss at Istanbul, but his heart is red and black and like someone previously said he is one of the leading blokes for the captaincy once Paolo retires...if Paolo retires before Gatusso of course ;)

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
San Paolo said:
He was contemplating it last season after the loss at Istanbul, but his heart is red and black and like someone previously said he is one of the leading blokes for the captaincy once Paolo retires...if Paolo retires before Gatusso of course ;)

yeap he'll stay for as long as he can, and yeap he'll be the one to get captain arm-band if and when the great Paolo retires. He puts a good performance, good tackles, and yes recently in the lyon game he showed good sportmanship to the lyon players...he definitely is our future Il Capitano

:star: Forza Rino :star:

redeyes

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo
He's one of the few world class def midfielders about. wish Carlo would play him more centrally, so he can control the game, but cafu needs covering i suppose. he won't go anywhere

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Same subjects, different threads. I suppose that we have had a thread for rumours about Gattuso's departure.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
He is going no where , he is staying right here ;)

Forza Rino

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
DugiNesta said:
He is going no where , he is staying right here ;)

Forza Rino
let`s hope:)

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
If ManU will pay good money then why not.
We can bring some1 better using the money.
A DM who make less fouls + make things happen upfront.
Diarra , Derossi ……..
Also Poulsen might cover 4 him.

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He already played with them this season ;)
gattuso6la.jpg

GrandeDiavolo

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Weah Massaro Van Basten Desailly Savicevic Maldini Gattuso
Wild said:
If ManU will pay good money then why not.
We can bring some1 better using the money.
A DM who make less fouls + make things happen upfront.
Diarra , Derossi ……..
Also Poulsen might cover 4 him.

I hope we dont sell him. He plays a good role for us. Besides his skills. He is a hardass. Every team needs that one player who can lift the team aggresively. He also lifts the fans who in return lift the rest of the team. His role is hard to find replacement. His role is something that is obtained through only time, dedication and trust. He puts fear in our opponents. We can make money else where. However if there is one thing Milan doesnt have to worry about its MONEY

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
GrandeDiavolo said:
I hope we dont sell him. He plays a good role for us. Besides his skills. He is a hardass. Every team needs that one player who can lift the team aggresively. He also lifts the fans who in return lift the rest of the team. His role is hard to find replacement. His role is something that is obtained through only time, dedication and trust. He puts fear in our opponents. We can make money else where. However if there is one thing Milan doesnt have to worry about its MONEY
well said... Gattuso is pivotal to Milan's system of play... losin' him wud be disastrous...
and yes... money is not of concern to Milan... we hv surplus of it to be honest...

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
GrandeDiavolo said:
I think we can do better.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I agree with all you guys who think Gattuso is an importnat player for us and i really think he will retire in Milan.

But i don't think he will become our captain. He is a spirit leader + a industrious player + never give up + brave heart. He is not the captain because he is easy to angry and get yellow, the captain needs more calm.

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
i like his fighting spirit esp when we crushed juve 3-1. :cool: he plays his heart out. that wil be great if he will end his career in milan. :)
but i don't think he is really that suitable to be a captain as he doesn't really control his emotion well. i prefer someone like sheva or nesta.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Yuchen Fish said:
I agree with all you guys who think Gattuso is an importnat player for us and i really think he will retire in Milan.

But i don't think he will become our captain. He is a spirit leader + a industrious player + never give up + brave heart. He is not the captain because he is easy to angry and get yellow, the captain needs more calm.
Don't you see in Milan last game, for example against Lyon, when he foul someone he will smile to the referee?? :D

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yuchen Fish said:
a industrious player
What is an industrious player?

milan_rockz said:
i like his fighting spirit esp when we crushed juve 3-1
One of Rino's brilliant performance this season, he made most of juve players just like a toy, he hit Vieira, Emerson, Mutu and he's everywhere on the pitch.

Another Rino's attitude which I like is that whenever he scored, he prefer ran into our curva to celebrate with fans :star:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rossoneroid said:
What is an industrious player?
an industrious player is some1 tat does alot of work... closin' opponents attacks... chasin' a loose ball... back trackin' to help out in defense... some1 tat is basically the engine of the team...

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
milan_rockz said:
i like his fighting spirit esp when we crushed juve 3-1. :cool: he plays his heart out. that wil be great if he will end his career in milan. :)

rossoneroid said:
One of Rino's brilliant performance this season, he made most of juve players just like a toy, he hit Vieira, Emerson, Mutu and he's everywhere on the pitch.

Another Rino's attitude which I like is that whenever he scored, he prefer ran into our curva to celebrate with fans :star:

That's why we should not sell him...! :star:

Schedule