The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



View Poll Results: Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?
Aubameyang 88 39.82%
Diego Costa (year-long loan/buy) 31 14.03%
Belotti 56 25.34%
Kalinic 14 6.33%
Cristiano Ronaldo (CL pre-agreement) 23 10.41%
Other 9 4.07%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2017, 17:08   #25201
Jammin
prostituted by the mods
 
Jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post



wait...thats a basketball
I came thinking this is Ivanka Trump, but then I realised it's actually not Ivanka Trump, eventually I came to accept that I was always meant to come
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 17:24   #25202
MilanMB
Not mad
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci
Default

One of the reasons I became interested in UA as an investor is that they are a very innovative company, they came 6th in Forbes most innovative companies list in 2016, but sadly fell out of said list in 2017, and they haven't been doing very good on the stock market either. But I think for the long run, it's a good company that will do very well against the competition.


Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 17:59   #25203
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post

Happy now?

Also, your point about comparing UA signing a BASKETBALL PLAYER to supplying shirts for the second most successful FOOTBALL TEAM in history is complete nonsense. Fair enough if you were to compare UA's performance producing football shirts for other teams but you can't because they only produce them for fodder clubs. In fact, the only notable team they produced shirts for last season (Spurs) ditched them in favour of Nike.
Fair enough on the Fassone quote, thought he said just "sell a player," not top player. Which in this case it's safe to assume if anyone is gonna be sold its Dollar. At that point fuck him who cares, 70Mil for a goalkeeper is a fucking steal.

Also why the fuck does it matter if they only provide shirts for fodder clubs?? At the end of the day its a fucking shirt sponsor, literally the only thing that matters is the money they are offering us. Are their jerseys suddenly going to cause us to lose games?


Signature
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 18:01   #25204
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
I came thinking this is Ivanka Trump, but then I realised it's actually not Ivanka Trump, eventually I came to accept that I was always meant to come
Uh...excuse me?


Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 18:31   #25205
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon
 
Sorriso Sempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
I came thinking this is Ivanka Trump, but then I realised it's actually not Ivanka Trump, eventually I came to accept that I was always meant to come
did you come?


Signature
Sorriso Sempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 18:41   #25206
Milan10
AC Milan Legend
 
Milan10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Default

I came
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 18:46   #25207
Chiko
Primavera Player
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: South Africa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
One of the reasons I became interested in UA as an investor is that they are a very innovative company, they came 6th in Forbes most innovative companies list in 2016, but sadly fell out of said list in 2017, and they haven't been doing very good on the stock market either. But I think for the long run, it's a good company that will do very well against the competition.
I agree. I rather be number one with them, then number 20 with Nike or Adidas. More focus on our kits when it comes to ads and marketing. More money because we are their number one. At least I hope.
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 18:48   #25208
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon
 
Sorriso Sempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
Fair enough on the Fassone quote, thought he said just "sell a player," not top player. Which in this case it's safe to assume if anyone is gonna be sold its Dollar. At that point fuck him who cares, 70Mil for a goalkeeper is a fucking steal.

Also why the fuck does it matter if they only provide shirts for fodder clubs?? At the end of the day its a fucking shirt sponsor, literally the only thing that matters is the money they are offering us. Are their jerseys suddenly going to cause us to lose games?
buffon disagrees with you


Signature
Sorriso Sempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 19:41   #25209
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI
 
Kojak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
Fair enough on the Fassone quote, thought he said just "sell a player," not top player. Which in this case it's safe to assume if anyone is gonna be sold its Dollar. At that point fuck him who cares, 70Mil for a goalkeeper is a fucking steal.

Also why the fuck does it matter if they only provide shirts for fodder clubs?? At the end of the day its a fucking shirt sponsor, literally the only thing that matters is the money they are offering us. Are their jerseys suddenly going to cause us to lose games?


I just gave you two quotes the first of which Fassone explicitly said we'd have to consider selling a TOP player! Also, in case you didn't realise, Donnarumma has a reduced 50m no-CL exit clause so we'd end up getting less than his true value.

Re UA, if they became our kit manufacturer and offered us more money than Adidas I wouldn't complain. However, that's extremely unlikely given Juventus only get 23m from Adidas and they've won 6 consecutive Scudetto. Also, you were trying to incorrectly compare UA signing a basketball player with supplying shirts to a football team. Those are two completely different sports and items (player vs. team). I said it would make more sense if you provided a like for like comparison (football team vs. football team) but UA's poor track record doesn't allow that. The only decent team they produced kits for (Spurs) already ditched them. Now why would they do that if UA's kits were superior and they pay so much more?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 20:00   #25210
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon
 
Sorriso Sempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Default

didnt fassone said that we d have 120m for the market several times?and suddenly we had found 200m+

why dont we wait to see what happens and not focus all your negativity before even the 8th day....


Signature
Sorriso Sempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 20:38   #25211
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI
 
Kojak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorriso Sempre View Post
didnt fassone said that we d have 120m for the market several times?and suddenly we had found 200m+

why dont we wait to see what happens and not focus all your negativity before even the 8th day....
I don't recall Fassone publicly stating what our transfer budget would be. He's way too smart for that. All I remember him saying was that we'd have an "important" mercato budget and he didn't disappoint (230m - 60m sales = 170m net).

That's why I'm concerned by his latest statements about selling a top player. Unlike Galliani, Fassone's a straight shooter and doesn't lead fans on an endless goose chase.

Also, why is simply reporting the news considered being "negative"? Isn't that what this place is for? To discuss the good and the bad? It's not my fault Fassone said we'd be looking to sell a top player if we miss CL the same day it was reported Adidas dumped us. If there's significant news affecting the future of our club we have a right to discuss it instead of brushing it under the carpet.

Just like many were overjoyed with our signings this summer (including me) and were excited when the news about hiring Conte broke a few weeks ago (including me) we should also openly discuss the "negative".

Attacking members and twisting stories by saying "we left Adidas and signed with UA because they're a superior manufacturer offering us more money" without providing a shred of evidence is just living in denial.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 22:18   #25212
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon
 
Sorriso Sempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
I don't recall Fassone publicly stating what our transfer budget would be. He's way too smart for that. All I remember him saying was that we'd have an "important" mercato budget and he didn't disappoint (230m - 60m sales = 170m net).

That's why I'm concerned by his latest statements about selling a top player. Unlike Galliani, Fassone's a straight shooter and doesn't lead fans on an endless goose chase.

Also, why is simply reporting the news considered being "negative"? Isn't that what this place is for? To discuss the good and the bad? It's not my fault Fassone said we'd be looking to sell a top player if we miss CL the same day it was reported Adidas dumped us. If there's significant news affecting the future of our club we have a right to discuss it instead of brushing it under the carpet.

Just like many were overjoyed with our signings this summer (including me) and were excited when the news about hiring Conte broke a few weeks ago (including me) we should also openly discuss the "negative".

Attacking members and twisting stories by saying "we left Adidas and signed with UA because they're a superior manufacturer offering us more money" without providing a shred of evidence is just living in denial.
i recall fassone saying we are going to have a budget of around 100-120m
i read it in milannews but i think that other members here reported from different sources too.anyway thats not my point.

you come here with a certain attitude 'i told ya' , 'as i predicted' etc etc..thats why they attack you. for as many times you have 'predicted', there are at least 2x you 'predicted' for fossatis of this world ....would it be nice all the forum come here and bash you about that constantly ?i dont know...its your issue but take that into consideration.



anyways.not gonna argue with you about that.i just want to say that we are still before 8th day.lets wait what our new jersey sponsor would be and then lets judge it.but now we are all in the dark about this issue


Signature
Sorriso Sempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 23:01   #25213
Stitches
Senior Team Member
 
Stitches's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Kappa ples
Stitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 01:51   #25214
R.Akbar
Senior Team Member
 
R.Akbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: JAWA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
I don't recall Fassone publicly stating what our transfer budget would be. He's way too smart for that. All I remember him saying was that we'd have an "important" mercato budget and he didn't disappoint (230m - 60m sales = 170m net).

That's why I'm concerned by his latest statements about selling a top player. Unlike Galliani, Fassone's a straight shooter and doesn't lead fans on an endless goose chase.

Also, why is simply reporting the news considered being "negative"? Isn't that what this place is for? To discuss the good and the bad? It's not my fault Fassone said we'd be looking to sell a top player if we miss CL the same day it was reported Adidas dumped us. If there's significant news affecting the future of our club we have a right to discuss it instead of brushing it under the carpet.

Just like many were overjoyed with our signings this summer (including me) and were excited when the news about hiring Conte broke a few weeks ago (including me) we should also openly discuss the "negative".

Attacking members and twisting stories by saying "we left Adidas and signed with UA because they're a superior manufacturer offering us more money" without providing a shred of evidence is just living in denial.
It's an assumption bro
2nd tier brand (UA/NB) tend to offer huge amount of money so that they could endorse world-famous sports club.

Adidas's decision to part ways with Milan is pure business.
Cause Milan doesn't have enough plastic fans to buy the shirts. And yes, Milan doesn't gain any fans recently. Not without glamourous packaging that Fassone is trying to built.

My conclusion is Plastic-fans is more important than we thought


Signature
Keeper of the Ungrateful Pricks
R.Akbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 02:25   #25215
melanman
The Oracle
 
melanman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches View Post
Kappa ples
Yes
melanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 02:37   #25216
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorriso Sempre View Post
buffon disagrees with you
70Mil is a lot for any keeper ever, even prime buffon.


Prime Dida >>> Prime Buffon


Signature
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 02:41   #25217
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post


I just gave you two quotes the first of which Fassone explicitly said we'd have to consider selling a TOP player! Also, in case you didn't realise, Donnarumma has a reduced 50m no-CL exit clause so we'd end up getting less than his true value.


Re UA, if they became our kit manufacturer and offered us more money than Adidas I wouldn't complain. However, that's extremely unlikely given Juventus only get 23m from Adidas and they've won 6 consecutive Scudetto. Also, you were trying to incorrectly compare UA signing a basketball player with supplying shirts to a football team. Those are two completely different sports and items (player vs. team). I said it would make more sense if you provided a like for like comparison (football team vs. football team) but UA's poor track record doesn't allow that. The only decent team they produced kits for (Spurs) already ditched them. Now why would they do that if UA's kits were superior and they pay so much more?
SO now you're arguing me agreeing to what you posted?


My comparison for the basketball thing, once again, was to prove that they are not some bullshit brand like you make them out to be. they stole not just A basketball player, but THE basketball player from their top rival. This proves their value as a brand in general. IF UA's plan is to slowly start taking away deals from adidas and nike in football too, then you can use Steph Curry as an example of what they're willing to do, to surpass their competition.


Signature
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 02:58   #25218
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon
 
Sorriso Sempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
70Mil is a lot for any keeper ever, even prime buffon.
is it written in the Bible?
cause if not it lacks arguments


Signature
Sorriso Sempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 03:17   #25219
GeorgeWeahJnr
Rookie
 
GeorgeWeahJnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Default

Whoever sponsors us, they better go with a classic design. Something that suits our prestige. im scared though as diesel already threw that out the window with their Suit jacket + hoodie crap. That wasn't cool in 2005 and it's not cool now.
GeorgeWeahJnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 04:53   #25220
ZBoban
World Cup Winner
 
ZBoban's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Default

UA does only one thing well and that is what they started with, compression microfibre undershirts you put under a jersey and that's where it ends. The rest is pretty awful looking if you ask me, especially the shoes. Adidas, Nike and pretty much whoever else puts them to shame when it comes to fashion sense. Pretty much anybody can design and manufacture a good quality kit I don't doubt that, I would just prefer Milan don't associate with that company. Adidas has such a rich history with football, don't want it to end.
ZBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:51.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.