The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 12-01-2018, 11:36   #2341
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

You guys didnt enjoy the derby? That was as good a performance as a high level match back in the days of our pomp.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 11:51   #2342
beegees
bathroom singer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
It’s rumored Conte told one of his close friends that if he returns to Italy he’ll only coach milan
"if he returns to Italy"
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 11:59   #2343
beegees
bathroom singer

Quote:
milan should gift Gomez to River for free for what Boca did to us on bentacur last summer
being impulsive is not good in any business. Just saying.
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 12:05   #2344
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
You guys didnt enjoy the derby? That was as good a performance as a high level match back in the days of our pomp.
I remember something like a billion Suso crosses. The game is memorable especially considering it was the last trophy under Berlusconi.

Definitely a decent game. That was before our momentum was crushed by a series of injuries.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 12:25   #2345
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
I remember something like a billion Suso crosses. The game is memorable especially considering it was the last trophy under Berlusconi.

Definitely a decent game. That was before our momentum was crushed by a series of injuries.
I meant the Coppa Italia derby that we won just last month.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 12:40   #2346
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

If Conte arrives, are we changing formation again?

3 man backline is almost (almost ) a deal breaker for me.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 13:07   #2347
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone

Quote:
I meant the Coppa Italia derby that we won just last month.
Oh that one was great as well. Lots of grinta and some players getting resurrected. Cutrone already with a goal for the ages.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 14:12   #2348
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
If Conte arrives, are we changing formation again?

3 man backline is almost (almost ) a deal breaker for me.

Or keep Conte away from here?
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 14:50   #2349
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Allo, it does not take a genius to figure out sugar Coaters from go getters. Up until now the Italian management haven’t been up to what they said they’ll do.
Everyone blaming the Chinese for being bankrupt and fraud but guess what? They came up with 350m war chest and they delivered everything they said they’ll do.

Remember when back in July fassone said we are signing A major sponsor? Please tell me what happened since then.

1. We signed a sponsor (not even premium) and

2. Last week we paid Vwin who put Milan image and Juventus logo to announce the deal.

Is this how you dust off a Ferrari? (fassone said in the first presser, Milan is like a Ferrari and it only needs minor repair and dusting off). And when failed to get a sniff with Fifa he blamed the previous management.

F&M had the fans support from the get go but they fucked it up, it won’t be long until you start seeing banners asking them to go.
I give the new management the benefit of the doubt. True that some things didn't go as well and smooth as planned, but not everything was their fault, but it hurts our image. Montella fucking our squad and screwing our player's fitness and our league standing for example is one thing – hence why we sacked the coach after holding way to long on him IMO. If the players bought would have performed okayish we would look way more relaxed to the whole picture. Then there is UEFA being a bitch, making ridicolous demands and throwing more shit over us. We look as we are broken only because UEFA is making obviosuly unrealistic demands – good knows why.

Publically we are in a weak position therefore it's very easy to attack Milan at every minor occasion possible and blowing it up big times. The likes of Raiola are using that toxic environment to distract the team and the management only to reach his own greedy goals (Donnaruma-debacle in december) and medias are taking it up gratefully: There is obviously an agenda against the new management in Italy's media-landscape since the early days of this take-over. I'm not saying that the new management can't be blamed for nothing and that every goal has been reached and where all this fuzz is coming from, but medias are definitely not objective when reporting about Milan. It's as if they are enjoying every single little miss-step, making it seem like tomorrow we are broken and that the club won't exist anymore.

All that said, Fassones big promise is to refinance the Elliot-Loan by april. That's what for me will be yay or nay towards judging if this new management is half way capable of running our beloved club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorriso Sempre View Post
lol look ad De Sciglios face

seriously, who's blowing his johnson!!?

Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 14:53   #2350
Thenebra
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Great game!

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
our team? OUR team? fuck your cunt team.
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 15:07   #2351
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

@AAlciato
A oggi, ottime possibilità che Conte a fine stagione torni in Italia

Good chances at end of the season Conte will return to Italy.

Conte and Gattuso as his number 2 screaming at everyone.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 15:08   #2352
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

@VitoAngele
Il blitz di #Mirabeli in #Germania servirà anche a visionare ulteriormente #Meyer, giovane ma già esperto centrocampista dello #Schalke04. Potrebbe arrivare a costo 0 a giugno. Su di lui c'è anche il #BorussiaDortmund

Mirabelli's trip to Germany serves also to ultimately watch Max Meyer, midfielder of Schalke, who is free in June. Borussia Dortmund also tracking him.

@PBPcalcio
#MercatoMilan
#Milan
Il viaggio di #Mirabelli in germania e' un aggiornamento sulla #Bundes. 3 partite, tanti nomi e giovani, occhio di riguardo per Lipsia-Schalke: #Upamecano & #Meyer

Mirabelli tracking Upamecano and Meyer.
Old 12-01-2018, 15:09   #2353
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

We back to free transfers again? Bloody great!

Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Vieri, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Ibra, Donadoni, Pirlo, Pato, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Dinho, Davids, Vieira, Baggio, Silva, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
van Basten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 15:28   #2354
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

According to BeIn Sport in France, Wolverhampton is not giving up on Milan striker Andrè Silva. The English club is looking for a center forward and is very close to his agent, Jorge Mendes.
Old 12-01-2018, 15:42   #2355
joyrider
Il Moderati

After having been approached by Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, and Tottenham, during last summer, Spanish international winger Suso (24), according to latest UK news, has become a market suggestion (to be probaby pursued next summer) for Jurgen Klopp, willing to bring him back to Liverpool. The player is currently on a deal with AC Milan until June 2022.

KloppLOL
Old 12-01-2018, 15:43   #2356
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
After having been approached by Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, and Tottenham, during last summer, Spanish international winger Suso (24), according to latest UK news, has become a market suggestion (to be probaby pursued next summer) for Jurgen Klopp, willing to bring him back to Liverpool. The player is currently on a deal with AC Milan until June 2022.

KloppLOL
Nooooooooo! Cant let loserpool have him

Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Vieri, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Ibra, Donadoni, Pirlo, Pato, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Dinho, Davids, Vieira, Baggio, Silva, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
van Basten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 16:03   #2357
Buske
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
I give the new management the benefit of the doubt. True that some things didn't go as well and smooth as planned, but not everything was their fault, but it hurts our image. Montella fucking our squad and screwing our player's fitness and our league standing for example is one thing – hence why we sacked the coach after holding way to long on him IMO. If the players bought would have performed okayish we would look way more relaxed to the whole picture. Then there is UEFA being a bitch, making ridicolous demands and throwing more shit over us. We look as we are broken only because UEFA is making obviosuly unrealistic demands – good knows why.

Publically we are in a weak position therefore it's very easy to attack Milan at every minor occasion possible and blowing it up big times. The likes of Raiola are using that toxic environment to distract the team and the management only to reach his own greedy goals (Donnaruma-debacle in december) and medias are taking it up gratefully: There is obviously an agenda against the new management in Italy's media-landscape since the early days of this take-over. I'm not saying that the new management can't be blamed for nothing and that every goal has been reached and where all this fuzz is coming from, but medias are definitely not objective when reporting about Milan. It's as if they are enjoying every single little miss-step, making it seem like tomorrow we are broken and that the club won't exist anymore.

All that said, Fassones big promise is to refinance the Elliot-Loan by april. That's what for me will be yay or nay towards judging if this new management is half way capable of running our beloved club.
Wow, great points Great post!
As for the bolded part, i have said this to myself too. This will tell me enough.
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 16:57   #2358
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post

lol look ad De Sciglios face

seriously, who's blowing his johnson!!?

if you look carefully loca's face u ll see that he has something to do with dsg expression..

Signature
Sorriso Sempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 17:10   #2359
SuperP
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
@VitoAngele
Il blitz di #Mirabeli in #Germania servirà anche a visionare ulteriormente #Meyer, giovane ma già esperto centrocampista dello #Schalke04. Potrebbe arrivare a costo 0 a giugno. Su di lui c'è anche il #BorussiaDortmund

Mirabelli's trip to Germany serves also to ultimately watch Max Meyer, midfielder of Schalke, who is free in June. Borussia Dortmund also tracking him.

@PBPcalcio
#MercatoMilan
#Milan
Il viaggio di #Mirabelli in germania e' un aggiornamento sulla #Bundes. 3 partite, tanti nomi e giovani, occhio di riguardo per Lipsia-Schalke: #Upamecano & #Meyer

Mirabelli tracking Upamecano and Meyer.

Don't know anything about Upamecano, but i've heard Meyer didn't progress at all since he was 18.
SuperP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 17:14   #2360
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorriso Sempre View Post
if you look carefully loca's face u ll see that he has something to do with dsg expression..
Calabria-Donna-Pasalic pipelined drilling in Bacca