The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 15-12-2015, 05:18   #261
Casualista
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I fully expect all Italian teams to get knocked out next round. This thread will then be closed till next season.
That's no way to promote sophisticated discussione where we analyze every foul call, every referee decision, every UEFA indecision against Italy this season.

Preferably with MB asking a few women for 'tits or gtfo' prior to that.
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2015, 05:30   #262
jammin
pour l'éternité

5/6 German teams to go out

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2015, 05:41   #263
Casualista
Banned

Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2015, 21:52   #264
xerazon
Senior Team Member

What do you guys think about the Draws?

Champions League:

Paris SG - Chelsea
Roma - Real Madrid
Arsenal - Barcelona
Juventus - Bayern M?nchen
Dynamo Kiev - Manchester City

Europa League:

Midtjylland - Manchester United
Fiorentina -Tottenham
Villareal - Napoli
FC Augsburg - Liverpool
Galatasaray - Lazio

Personaly I think they are sadly in EPL's favor :/
Champions League wise, I think Chelsea and Arsenal are out - but so are Juve and Roma. Maybe Juve has a Chance but I think it's as small as Arsenals or Chelseas.

In the Europa League I thinks thinks will be decided for both leagues.
While Manchester United and Liverpool should go easy trough, the rest has a difficult task, and sadly this tasks are on the Italian side. I would consider having 3 teams in the next Round of both competitions a Big sucesess, as it would allow Serie A to keep up with the EPL coefficent Point wise.

What gives me hope though, is that Benitez and Van Gaal are chokers, but so is Rudi Garcia.
xerazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2015, 13:45   #265
Dejan
Rookie

How many goals will RM scored past roma ? Interesting to wait..
Dejan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2016, 00:04   #266
Polotelli
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Romagnoli, Cutrone, Kessié, Balotelli

hoping for a better return
Polotelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2016, 09:58   #267
xerazon
Senior Team Member

somewhat bad, but somewhat ok results.

Fiore is still in it - 1:1 not that bad.
Lazio the same, expect that they have the away goal - and i think they need it more then Fiore would.
Napoli should be able to beat Villarreal at home.

Roma is done, lets see if Juve can hurt Bayern again.
Old 20-02-2016, 11:30   #268
Hitman
Banned

bad results... Napoli need 3-1 at home to qualify.. Viola didn't win at their home so they're forced to score two goals at Spurs.. Lazio were fairly comfortable and they're the ones in the best position to make it to the next round from all of the Italians.

Napoli and Juve being eliminated this early is a big blow for Italians in terms of the coefficients. This draw was very nasty to the Italians. If Viola managed to beat Spurs that'd be a direct KO to a direct competitor, it would mean a lot. And I believe United will have no issues making it through despite the miraculous result in the away leg.

Augsburg-Liverpool is an interesting battle between Germany-England...them two countries will be fighting it out for the 4th CL spot with Italy in the next 3-4 years. It is in Italy's advantage for English to lose this season so hopefully as many of them as possible get eliminated. I don't fancy Italy's chances of going far in Europe this year. It's too early still but I can't see Juve, Roma, Fiorentina, Napoli (a 2nd string Napoli btw) qualifying.
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 00:29   #269
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
bad results... Napoli need 3-1 at home to qualify.. Viola didn't win at their home so they're forced to score two goals at Spurs.. Lazio were fairly comfortable and they're the ones in the best position to make it to the next round from all of the Italians.

Napoli and Juve being eliminated this early is a big blow for Italians in terms of the coefficients. This draw was very nasty to the Italians. If Viola managed to beat Spurs that'd be a direct KO to a direct competitor, it would mean a lot. And I believe United will have no issues making it through despite the miraculous result in the away leg.

Augsburg-Liverpool is an interesting battle between Germany-England...them two countries will be fighting it out for the 4th CL spot with Italy in the next 3-4 years. It is in Italy's advantage for English to lose this season so hopefully as many of them as possible get eliminated. I don't fancy Italy's chances of going far in Europe this year. It's too early still but I can't see Juve, Roma, Fiorentina, Napoli (a 2nd string Napoli btw) qualifying.
Or 2-0.

Roma are out.
Lazio have a good chance, and I think Napoli do as well.
Juve, I think, will beat Bayern Munich.

Fiorentina have the toughest task after Roma. Let's see how it all shapes up.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 00:37   #270
milanist
Banned

this thread should be in the Football sub-forum, no?
milanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 14:35   #271
Tasht
Dreamer!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Or 2-0.

Roma are out.
Lazio have a good chance, and I think Napoli do as well.
Juve, I think, will beat Bayern Munich.

Fiorentina have the toughest task after Roma. Let's see how it all shapes up.
Bayern is second to no one in Europe, Juve's chances to eliminate them in my opinion is not more than 20 to 30 percent.
Napoli were favorite to win EL they complicated it to them selves other than that I agree with what you said.

Signature
Fine as we are.
Tasht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2016, 20:29   #272
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanonios View Post
Bayern is second to no one in Europe, Juve's chances to eliminate them in my opinion is not more than 20 to 30 percent.
Napoli were favorite to win EL they complicated it to them selves other than that I agree with what you said.
Bayern juve is probably a lot closer than you'd expect. They have injury problems in defense and juve is in insane form.

Of course, Bayern is the easy favorite. But this is much closer than you think. Only team would definitely beat juve is barca right now
Balo45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2016, 23:32   #273
Mr Delicious
Banned

Bayern are favorites but im sure the pep speculation is dominating the atmosphere there and injuries are a big problem. Juve are winning but not convincingly like some weeks ago.

Game is in the air tbh
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 12:36   #274
Tasht
Dreamer!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balo45 View Post
Bayern juve is probably a lot closer than you'd expect. They have injury problems in defense and juve is in insane form.

Of course, Bayern is the easy favorite. But this is much closer than you think. Only team would definitely beat juve is barca right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
Bayern are favorites but im sure the pep speculation is dominating the atmosphere there and injuries are a big problem. Juve are winning but not convincingly like some weeks ago.

Game is in the air tbh
Hope both of you are correct.

Signature
Fine as we are.
Tasht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 14:46   #275
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post

huh???
why can't napoli just win 2-0?? and why can't fiorentina win with 1-0??

Napoli will most likely use their starters this time around and get the win but we'll see because they do have fiorentina that following monday
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 22:50   #276
Hitman
Banned

^^ it's definitely not impossible but if you take into account the tough schedule both Napoli and Fiorentina have, and be humble enough to realize that Spurs & Villarreal are more than just formidable opponents then you'll see where I stand. I'm not optimistic but I remain hopeful that the Italians call pull off a miracle.

None of the Italians have recorded a win in the 1st leg in Europe: Juve, Lazio, Fiorentina with draws, Roma and Napoli with losses.

England: Liverpool, Spurs with draws, United, Chelsea, Arsenal with losses but City will most likely beat Kiev tmrw.

That's 0.5 points to Italy and 0.5 points to England this round (assuming City win tomorrow) so it is a draw for the first leg.

In the next 2-3 weeks we have some very important games:

Madrid x Roma (Roma don't stand a chance)
Munich x Juve (80% Munich will beat Juve)
Spurs x Fiorentina (key decisive game that's 55% to Spurs as they play home)
Lazio x Galatasary (Roman clubs have forever been flops in Europe but they're in the best position to qualify, I hope they make it)
Napoli x Villareal (they played on Monday vs Milan and have another game after this one vs Viola, I wonder if Fio/Nap will play their starters in EL. Fiorentina might because they could qualify to CL if they win the Europa, Napoli are guaranteed a CL spot if they continue challenging for the Serie A and be in the top 2, so I can see why they may prioritize Serie A)

Man U vs Midgetland (95% win for United)
Chelsea vs PSG (1-0 enough for Chelsea but PSG were impressive in leg 1)
Barca vs Arsenal (no chance for Arsenal)
Liverpool vs Augsburg (Liverpool don't play v. well in EL and Augsburg two away goals can complicate things, i say 55% liverpool)
Spurs x Fiorentina (by far the most important game for Italy as a whole in recent years. Italy need to cheer for Fiorentina as knocking out Spurs while progressing will be a big advantage.)
City x Kiev (easy win City, unless they play as well as they do in big games this season )
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 23:52   #277
Balo45
AC Milan Legend

The situation for Italian teams is hit or miss right now. A lot of the teams could easily still move on, but they could drop out just as easily. It's in their hands. Only Roma is definitely out and that's a positive
Balo45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2016, 09:59   #278
xerazon
Senior Team Member

decisive night today guys, lets hope for the best
Old 25-02-2016, 20:23   #279
Hannibal
Turkish Delight

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko, Çalhanoğlu, Romagnoli, Cutrone

Lazio 2-1 right now, they have to stay in the lead or they won't make it with a draw
Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2016, 20:46   #280
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Fucking Augsburg, how many chances are they going to lose?
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote