• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
He's a boyhood Everton fan, so he could go there.

It seems as if most scouse footballers support Everton - Rooney, Barton, Fowler, Carragher, McManaman ect.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol: uhm, what?

Pique said when he joined Barca that the dressing room is completely different. At United it's one big group whereas at Barca you had the French guys, the Spanish players ect.

He did say though that the dressing room is even at Barca. At United there is/was a hierarchy.

edit:

"Even though we're really tight at Barca, there are different groups. There are the Catalans, who are the captains, the home-grown players with the club in their blood," he is quoted as saying by Uefa.com.

"In Manchester, there was more of a hierarchy. The senior players were greatly respected, and it was taken for granted that the likes of Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes were in charge."

http://www.rs.goal.com/en/news/12/s...nder-gerard-pique-our-dressing-room-hierarchy

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In the last 5 minutes about a thousand people on twitter have said United have accepted a 19M bid for Berbatov from PSG.

Source is The Mirror.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
manure fan will your kid will also follow your club?[serious question or you are going to give him freedom]

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I won't believe twitter, FML hope Berba doesn't go :cry:

19 million would soften the blow but still :(

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Where would he play in PSG? Not undermining him, but they already have Pastore, Menez, and Gamiero...all who they bought THIS year.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
manure fan will your kid will also follow your club?[serious question or you are going to give him freedom]

He or she will support United.

Where would he play in PSG? Not undermining him, but they already have Pastore, Menez, and Gamiero...all who they bought THIS year.

Probably media bollocks.

Quatre Barres

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pique said when he joined Barca that the dressing room is completely different. At United it's one big group whereas at Barca you had the French guys, the Spanish players ect.

He did say though that the dressing room is even at Barca. At United there is/was a hierarchy.

edit:

"Even though we're really tight at Barca, there are different groups. There are the Catalans, who are the captains, the home-grown players with the club in their blood," he is quoted as saying by Uefa.com.

"In Manchester, there was more of a hierarchy. The senior players were greatly respected, and it was taken for granted that the likes of Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes were in charge."

Of course there are groups of friends on the team, different that and suggesting everyone doesn't get on because of that :)

he also said his opinion was taken straight away when before it was certain players who were in charge, which makes the friends thing seem even less important..

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Even if the kid's born and raised in another city (excluding Liverpool/London/Leeds)? What would be the harm in them supporting someone like Sunderland?

Nothing against Sunderland, but supporting United goes back generations.

I once thought about what I'd do if I had a child with someone who was with someone else at the time of birth and the boyfriend was a heavyweight boxer who was a huge City/Liverpool fan....

Of course there are groups of friends on the team, different that and suggesting everyone doesn't get on because of that :)

he also said his opinion was taken straight away when before it was certain players who were in charge, which makes the friends thing seem even less important..

I didn't mean it like that....

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nothing against Sunderland, but supporting United goes back generations.

I once thought about what I'd do if I had a child with someone who was with someone else at the time of birth and the boyfriend was a heavyweight boxer who was a huge City/Liverpool fan....

I hate your unborn child.

I've solved this dilemma by promising myself that I'll never live in another Scottish city for any length of time.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Calums sons have a fight wearing celtic ranger colors :D

he looks at his wife and wonderssss

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

4-2-fantasiaaaaaaaa

gamiero--berbatov--menez
pastore
the foundation
of an embarassing 5 goal loss in ucl​

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hate your unborn child.

I've solved this dilemma by promising myself that I'll never live in another Scottish city for any length of time.

What if they support Peterhead or Brechin City?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This reminds me of the time my wee brother (who was about 4 at the time) claimed to like Rangers. He got a hiding from his brothers, and when he complained to our dad about it, he was told he'd be living in the shed if he didn't sort himself out.

He doesn't like football now. Partial win.

Calums sons have a fight wearing celtic ranger colors :D

he looks at his wife and wonderssss

The girl I'm with hates football. I would be 100% free to brainwash any kid of ours. :cool:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This reminds me of the time my wee brother (who was about 4 at the time) claimed to like Rangers. He got a hiding from his brothers, and when he complained to our dad about it, he was told he'd be living in the shed if he didn't sort himself out.

He doesn't like football now. Partial win.

The girl I'm with hates football. I would be 100% free to brainwash any kid of ours. :cool:

:thumbsup:your dad :thumbsup:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
She'll probably arrange for your wedding to be on the same day as Aberdeen face Rangers in the Scottish Cup final.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What if they support Peterhead or Brechin City?

I'll never live in Peterhead (shitehole populated by Rangers-supporting fishermen and junkies) or Brechin (closer to Dundee than Aberdeen), so I don't understand the question.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
4-2-fantasiaaaaaaaa

gamiero--berbatov--menez
pastore
the foundation
of an embarassing 5 goal loss in ucl​

This 4-2-fantasia stuff always crack me up.

Btw where it started? It was Leo himself who coined the term?

Here in Brazil nobody uses this terminology. At least not while trying to look serious.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You're all forgetting that PSG's flair will be balanced out by this tower of partially-sighted strength.

momo2403_151722a.jpg

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're all forgetting that PSG's flair will be balanced out by this tower of partially-sighted strength.

momo2403_151722a.jpg

They also got Mamadou Sakho Fu Galliani

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
finding it hard to resist just posting "I WANT SNEIJDER" about a hundred times per post until the deal happens.....

manutdfan will have to sport an avatar of my choice for 2 months when we sign him ;)

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
finding it hard to resist just posting "I WANT SNEIJDER" about a hundred times per post until the deal happens.....

manutdfan will have to sport an avatar of my choice for 2 months when we sign him ;)

:lol:

Oh my aching sides.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I took the effort of finding out who your main rivals are: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aberdeen_F.C.#Supporters_and_nicknames

I do genuinely loathe Peterhead. It started when I was up there watching my brother play and some bigger kids stole my ball. After that, they were the only under-14 team I know of that's been forced to move to a neutral venue due to crowd trouble. And despite that, their parents still spat at me and they still threw chairs at us in the dressing rooms. It's the type of place I imagine Stoke to be.

As for Brechin, they have a fucking hedge running along one side of their pitch.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
PSG are going to be a success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule