\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
My bro, havent seen much of himvso its of course hard to say in details. Also specially coz hes young, new league and language soon, milan team is being built... Thats all hard for young player.

But...someone somewhere wrote brasilian Ballack. I agree. Phisically strong, moves a LOT, goes into space, NOT SLOW, sees the movements, heads well, plays from first touch a lot and thinks fast, controls the ball great... Super modern mid. Do not expect Dinho, Coutinho etc. This is brasilian made for europe.

I never really watch him fullgame, only by clips

Superb ball control, sublime short passes
CMIIW, but he holds the ball few seconds too long. And he goes down a lot (obv because he get fouled too often). I hope Serie A doesnt break him

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
For the fam

0581166acc522ca2e7bc4591902eaca5.jpg

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
This Milan really got the grinta, surprise

I remember Montella's and Mihajlovic's "stop trying" at some moment when Milan were losing.

How far Grinta can takes us?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Apparantly it seems as if Higuain's injury isn't grave and he should be available vs Ladri

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
But...someone somewhere wrote brasilian Ballack. I agree. Phisically strong, moves a LOT, goes into space, NOT SLOW, sees the movements, heads well, plays from first touch a lot and thinks fast, controls the ball great... Super modern mid. Do not expect Dinho, Coutinho etc. This is brasilian made for europe.

This is exactly what we need, being a flashy soloist won’t help our case especially how our team is built.

We need an industrious midfielder with neat touch and passes for a purpose. Our players will complement such a player especially when you have a regista who can rotate the ball well.

Our problem isn’t possession but our midfielder aren’t comfortable with the ball under their feet. Paqueta will take time to showcase his game and make our midfield his and that’s fine. If he becomes good in mid February then we have hit the jackpot with his capture.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bakayoko is finally coming together. He still takes silly decisions but he stepped up real big this game.

I feel bad for kessie he’s playing through injury and that’s never easy.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
dai dai dai

#grintaboiz

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
You can’t do much when you have two players dedicated to fuck you up every time you touch the ball.

Samir should have been sent off on the 2nd foul after the yellow. See how many fouls he committed on Suso.

Yes Suso was wasteful but it was HIM who assisted the goal.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Bakayoko did play much better today. We need this development to continue, especially amidst our current injury crisis. Now it remains to be seen if he can keep it up against good opposition - I have faith in him.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
probably for trying to assassinate the linesman who called offside 1min after the goal was scored

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
It’s hard to beat udinese when referees think you’re playing juventus.

Every 50/50 calls went their way.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
It’s hard to beat udinese when referees think you’re playing juventus.

Every 50/50 calls went their way.

Good thing Siena and Ascoli aren't in the league, otherwise these blind fucks would be subject to even more mix ups.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Romagnoli to Sky: "It's early to talk about the Champions League. Juve? First we have to think about Betis, then Juve. It was a good game. We suffered in the first half, but in the second half we managed to win. This is my best moment with Milan and I hope there is more to come."

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Apparantly it seems as if Higuain's injury isn't grave and he should be available vs Ladri

I don't want to jinx it though! This was said by a guy whose idea was solely based on how Pipita acted after being subbed off.

Gattuso mentioned how Higuain had some back injury in Real Madrid and we'll have to wait and see what this is all about.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
After his hip injury, Higuain immediately went to the chiropodist in the locker room, and then went to the bench for the rest of the match. Higuain is not believed to be in doubt for the game against Juventus next week, but he may be rested against Real Betis. [Sky]

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Diavolo bro....

Trust me Paquets will not be ready to lead milan mid by february. He will need time

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Romagnoli has pretty much kept any hope of finishing 4th alive with his heroics in the last two matches.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Romagnoli has pretty much kept any hope of finishing 4th alive with his heroics in the last two matches.

Suso...

Rino...

USA ownership...

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I always wondered how players in simulators or football managers can have decent long shots ratings and shitty normal shooting. Watching Suso and Samu I understand it now :lol: Samu's shot from inside the box was hilarious, thats how you train goalies :D his shot accuracy is pretty good though, so is Suso's, but they're not proper finishers.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan find a way to pull one out vs Juve next week we can start talking scudetto race haha.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
In the end Berlu is right again, im glad we've ditched 4-3-3 for now.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
the time you wont give him :lol:

Howvmuch time does a 24/25 year old who already played in europe, bundesliga, and got AC MILANs no.10 needs? Is 1.5 year enough? Or 2? Maybe 3? I thik we should wait 3 years yes...

Your suggestions on the topic in exchange of being a prick like were in elementary school? We are listening.

Wgen is time up for Hakan, by your standards?
Grazie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule