Loaned Players of AC Milan

Gattuso #8

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
milan's jedi said:
A. C. MILAN COMMUNIQUÉ OFFICIAL
16/06/2008
MILAN - The ACMilan announces officially that two situations of partnership between Milan and Empoli have thus resolved: Ignazio Abate entirely in favour of Milan, Nicola Pozzi entirely in favour dell'Empoli.
I heard that abate will leave milan again on a loan this season :conf: :rolleyes:

Gattuso #8

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bes said:
It's not a bad idea. He wouldn't get the playing time at all... at least not yet + he's only 21.
but since Gou has left, and we only have kaká and seedofr, it would be a good idea to keep him

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lino Marzoratti (FC Empoli) * -
Christian Abbiati (Atletico Madrid) * -
Ferdinando Coppola (Atalanta Bergamo) * -
Leandro Grimi (Sporting Lissabon) *

They're comming back..

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Bes, Lino has been sold to Empoli as a part of the Antonini deal, didnt you know?? :(

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Can we have this thread stickied or move to the discussion section? I'll try to update as much as I can... hopefully dwa milan, Copa, youth, acmilan4ever, and toon invader will give me a hand as well.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Can we have this thread stickied or move to the discussion section? I'll try to update as much as I can... hopefully dwa milan, Copa, youth, acmilan4ever, and toon invader will give me a hand as well.

Done.

ffa72dca51ee6f2518c0dc05c49bb8ba.png

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I can add to that list:
Miskiewicz - FC Sudtirol
Giacomo Beretta- Ascoli
Matteo Chinelatto - FC Sudtirol
Davide Pacifico - Novara
Ruben Piacenza - Novara
Luca Guerci - Novara
Nicholas Mara - Varese
Luca Cosmai - Varese
Gianmarco De Feo - Varese
Perluigi Bastone - Varese
Uros Palibirk - Viareggia
Nicola Pasini - Carraresa Calcio ( co-owned by Genoa)

Full list from xtratime.org(a few mistakes are present though probably..Pasini isn't there...Chievo can buy half of Paloschi not all if I'm not wrong) :
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=260907

Btw, acmilan4ever..I suggest you post this in the first page of the thread...and I'll help you edit it everytime someone new is loaned out...alright? That would be easier for the members to see.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Btw, acmilan4ever..I suggest you post this in the first page of the thread...and I'll help you edit it everytime someone new is loaned out...alright? That would be easier for the members to see.

Done. Check it out and keep letting me know when to change it :)

Shouldn't this thread be in the players subforum?

You have a point but Charbel asked me to move it here so i did.

Charbel, players subforum okay with you?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sudtirol FC play their first official match of the season in the Coppa Italia(is it especially for the Lega Pro...? or is it only like that for the very early stages?) against Mantova.

According to their site...these are the probably formations : (in parenthesis are those who might play instead of those before them)

FC Südtirol (4-2-3-1): Iacobucci, Kiem (Furlan), Cascone, Franchini, Martin; Bacher, Uliano; Albanian, Fischnaller, Fink (Schenetti) Ferrari (Chinellato). Facilities: Miskiewicz, Furlan (Kiem), Fodor, Santonocito, Ciago, Schenetti (Fink), Chinellato (Ferrari).
Coach: Giovanni Stroppa
MANTUA FC (4-3-3): Bellodi, Bertin, Girelli (Zaninelli), Source, Bersi, Spinal, Burato, Male; Colonetti, Del Sante, Franks. Available: Festival, Ortobelli, Zaninelli (Walkers), Albanian, Molteni, Vignali, Graziani).

@acmilan4ever: that's you decision to make man...I'll still help wherever it is...but I thought about it here..since this subforum is less crowded...

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
About Paloschi, isnt it option to buy 50% of his rights?

Need to check but i think its loan with right of full redemption.

Will get back to you in a few.

Edit: Your right,

"A.C. Milan announces that it has sold, on loan with the right to buy him on a co-ownership basis, the striker Alberto Paloschi to Chievo Verona,” a statement on Milan’s official site reads on Monday evening.

@acmilan4ever: that's you decision to make man...I'll still help wherever it is...but I thought about it here..since this subforum is less crowded...

Cool, good point. Fiero we will keep it here and see how it goes.

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
About the list, add Pasini to Carraresa Calcio, Pierre Aubameyang to Saint Ettiene, Mattia Novinic to Virtus Lanciano, Harmony Ikande to Extremadure, and Giovanni Scampini to Poggibonsi. If I find anything more I'll tell you..you want it via pm..or here?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
About the list, add Pasini to Carraresa Calcio, Pierre Aubameyang to Saint Ettiene, Mattia Novinic to Virtus Lanciano, Harmony Ikande to Extremadure, and Giovanni Scampini to Poggibonsi. If I find anything more I'll tell you..you want it via pm..or here?

Anywhere is fine.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pierre Aubameyang has played part of Saint Ettiene's 2 opening games this season, he played full match in both [ they won both btw ] . He managed to score a great/lucky goal in their win against Bordeaux [2-1] in their opening match :

If anyone gets annoyed of me posting the news in separate posts tell me, its just when I find them I immediately post them...and not wait to find other news. I don't like to keep editing, as the ones reading wont know there are new news.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
For me personally it is better to make the post separated, easier and enjoyable to read.

Thanks for the update, Charbel. I just knew this thread. :)

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
It´s Mitja Novinic not Mattia.

And I am just listening to his interview :lol: :lol: Dude can´t form two normal sentences. Can hardly speak properly :fp:
And his favorite club is Manure... stupid, stupid, stupid :fp: 15 minutes of torture :lol:

But he said some stuff about Milan. He said that Becks is really shy and doesn´t talk a lot :lol:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some of our players who were loaned out to Lega Pro (1 & 2) sides played today in Coppa Italia Lega Pro matches.:

Gaeta’s Renate won 3-1 away against MONTICHIARI , AND GAETA SCORED THEIR THIRD GIRL IN THE 84TH’ MINUTE. GAETA PLAYED THE FULL MATCH.

STROPPA’S SUDTIROL DREW 1-1 @ HOME AGAINST MANTOVA. NON OF MILAN’S PLAYERS STARTED. SANTONOCITO CAME ON AS A SUB AT THE 83RD MINUTE, CHINELLATO CAME ON AS A SUB AT THE 71ST MINUTE, WHERE AS Miskiewicz and Schenetti didn’t feature at all.
http://www.fc-suedtirol.com/it/informazione/news-detail.asp?lProductID=357116

Viareggio drew 1-1 also against Virtus Entella, Palibirk scored their goal (77’th minute). Palibirk played the full match. This is how tuttomercatoweb described the goal: thunderbolt from the edge of the area that has literally struck Otranto.

Scampini who plays for Poggibnosi didn’t feature for his side, and wasn’t even a sub.
http://www.uspoggibonsi.it/p_news_dettaglio.php?id_articolo=400

Luca Ghringelli played the full match in his side’s [ SPAL ] draw[1-1] against Trevisio.
http://www.spal1907.net/joomla/inde...l-treviso-1-1&catid=1:prima-squadra&Itemid=17

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Some of our players who were loaned out to Lega Pro (1 & 2) sides played today in Coppa Italia Lega Pro matches.:

Gaeta’s Renate won 3-1 away against MONTICHIARI , AND GAETA SCORED THEIR THIRD GIRL IN THE 84TH’ MINUTE. GAETA PLAYED THE FULL MATCH.

Aha, he is already in Serie C aka Lega Pro. I thought he will play for Primavera. Good for him to be loaned out to Serie C club, although it is only Serie C2 club since he had been in Primavera for about two years (1 year with Milan but rarely got chance and 1 year with ?Varese?) and this season should be his time to go to small club to get as many games as possible.

A full game even a Coppa Italia with one goal should always be positive for a youngster like him especially to convince the coach to play him regularly. I hope more for him since he was our top scorer in Allievi 2008/09 but it seems that he could not show his talent with Milan due to Milan's investment on youth lately (Baretta, Zigoni) and our 1-striker formation from Stroppa for the last two years which forced him to play with other club's Primavera.

It is fun to be able to read our loaned players' journey in their respective clubs from one game to another game. Thanks for keep updating. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aha, he is already in Serie C aka Lega Pro. I thought he will play for Primavera. Good for him to be loaned out to Serie C club, although it is only Serie C2 club since he had been in Primavera for about two years (1 year with Milan but rarely got chance and 1 year with ?Varese?) and this season should be his time to go to small club to get as many games as possible.

A full game even a Coppa Italia with one goal should always be positive for a youngster like him especially to convince the coach to play him regularly. I hope more for him since he was our top scorer in Allievi 2008/09 but it seems that he could not show his talent with Milan due to Milan's investment on youth lately (Baretta, Zigoni) and our 1-striker formation from Stroppa for the last two years which forced him to play with other club's Primavera.

It is fun to be able to read our loaned players' journey in their respective clubs from one game to another game. Thanks for keep updating. :thumbsup:
You are welcome mate, and if I'm not wrong he's [Gaeta ] featured in all of their friendly matches as a starter, scored 3 goals (5 matches in total). You are welcome.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Torino played a friendly today against Pro Sesto, and won 12 - 0.
First half's formation was :
TORINO FC (4-2-4): Coppola, D'Ambrosio, Di Cesare, Ogbonna, Parisi, Iori, Vives, Verdi, Antenucci, Ebagua, Guberti. All. Ventura.
Second half's formation was:
Torino FC : Morello, Darmian, Glik, Pratali, Zavagno, Iori, Suciu, Verdi, Sgrigna, Antenucci, Oduamadi.
Verdi scored 2 goals and had 1 assist. Oudumadi scored a hatrick.
To "read" the main events in the game [ Verdi is mentioned A LOT ] : http://www.torinofc.it/content/view/8541/61/
To watch the highlights ( I couldn't, but if anyone is interested..try):
http://www.torinofc.it/content/view/8544/

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Torino lost 1-0 against Seina and are out of the Coppa Italia. Verdi came in as a sub in the 28'th minute of the second half. Coppolla was a starter, Darmian was on the bench(didn't play), and Oudomadi wasn't even on the bench. Serves them right for benching 2 milanistas...!

Official formations:
Formazione Torino FC (4-4-2): Coppola; D'Ambrosio, Di Cesare, Ogbonna, Parisi; Stevanovic, Iori, Basha, Guberti; Ebagua, Antenucci. A disposizione: Morello, Pratali, Darmian, Vives, Verdi, Sgrigna, Bianchi.

Formazione Siena: Brkic, Angelo, Rossettini, Terzi, Del Grosso, Reginaldo, Vergassola, D'Agostino, Brienza, Calaiò, Destro. A disposizione: Pegolo, Vitiello, Pesoli, Bolzoni, Sestu, Troianiello, Larrondo.

http://www.torinofc.it/content/view/8554/61/

Citadella lost 2-1 against Fiorentina (Coppa italia), and De Vito played the whole match + got a yellow card ( he got it after..Jovetic passed him..and he had to stop him with his hands)
http://www.ascittadella.it/primoPianoMain.asp

Di Gennaro scored the winning goal for Modena as they won 2-1.(Coppa Italia)

Paloschi played as a starter in Chievo's match against Livorno (Coppa Italia) which Chievo won 1-0 thanks to a goal from Cesar. Paloschi was subbed off in the 21st minute of the second half.

ChievoVerona (4-3-3): Squizzi, Frey, Andreolli, Cesar, Jokic , Hetemaj, Rigoni, Fatic (dal 24' s.t. De Falco), Théréau (dal 32' s.t. Sardo), Paloschi (dal 21' s.t. Moscardelli), Pellissier. A disposizione: Puggioni, Morero, Acerbi, Uribe. All.: Di Carlo

Livorno (4-2-3-1): Bardi, Perticone (dal 35' s.t. Salviato), Knezevic, Lambrughi, Pieri, Filkor (dall'8' s.t. Rampi), Remedi, Bigazzi, Géneviér, Dionisi, Paulinho (dal 30' p.t. Dell'Agnello). A disposizione: Mazzoni, Bernardini, Luci, Meola . All. Novellino

http://www.chievoverona.it/it/news/cesar-decide-chievo-livorno

Aubameyang played 81 minutes in Saint Ettiene's goalless draw against Marsielle(Ligue 1) .
Official formations:
OM : Mandanda (cap), Azpilicueta (puis Fanni 78e), Nkoulou, Diawara, Morel, Diarra, Lucho, Kaboré, Valbuena, Rémy (puis J. Ayew 66e), A. Ayew (puis Gignac 76e). Entr : Deschamps
ASSE : Ruffier, Perrin (cap), Mignot, Marchal, Ghoulam, Batlles (puis Lemoine 66e), Clément, Guilavogui, Sako, Aubameyang (puis Saadi 81e), Sinama-Pongolle (puis Malbranque 62e). Entr : Galtier

http://www.asse.fr/index.php?page=detail_actu&id=7923

Sudtirol FC drew 0 - 0 against Lecco(Coppa italia Lega pro) . Only Schenetti played(70 minutes), the rest (Chinellato, Santonocito, Miskiewicz) didn't feature at all.

http://www.fc-suedtirol.com/it/informazione/news-detail.asp?lProductID=358552

Youth said:

Serie D actually, since it's Lega Pro 2 according to this :
http://www.soccerway.com/national/italy/serie-c2/2011-2012/girone-a/

According to Renate's site they won 3-0 against Percogrema, but Gaeta didn't score. I couldn't know if he played or not..I'll find it out very soon.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
More Lega Pro Coppa Italia matches held yesterday [ 24/8/2011 ] :
Stroppa gained some sense, and fielded all 4 Milan players as starters:

FC SUEDTIROL - SAMBONIFACESE 3-0 (1-0)
FC Suedtirol (4-3-3): Miskiewicz; Kiem, Cascone (80’ Grea), Franchini, Martin; Furlan, Santonocito, Bacher; Schenetti (67’ Chiavarini), Chinellato (76’ Ferrari), Albanese. A disposizione: Iacobucci, Uliano, Fink, Fischnaller.

None of them scored [ on TMW they said Schenetti scored the third goal ...but on sudtirol's website it says that Ferrari scored the third goal. This is Sudtirol's first win in the group after 2 draws.

http://www.fc-suedtirol.com/it/informazione/news-detail.asp?lProductID=359832

Viareggio drew 2-2 against Poggibonsi, and Palibirk , who came on in the first minute of the second half, scored Vi

areggio's second goal.

VIAREGGIO (3-4-3): Merlano; Brighenti, Monopoli, Lamorte; Grieco (1' st Carnesalini), Maltese, Pizza, Licata; Elia (1' st Palibrk), Scardina, Cristiani (30' st D'Onofrio). All. Maurizi.

POGGIBONSI (4-2-3-1): Sportiello; Mugnaini (27' st Nobili), Dierna, Cirina, Bronchi; El Kamch (5' st Bigeschi), Settembrini; Boldrini, Romanelli (27' st Pera), Zane; Falomi. All. Fraschetti.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/legapro/?action=read&idnet=dHV0dG9sZWdhcHJvLmNvbS0zNDA2Mw

Gaeta's Renate drew 1-1, he didn't score. I couldn't know whether he player on not..they have such a shitty website. [ if tuttomercato has anything on the subject...I'll edit this post ]

Ghiringelli played the full match for SPAL, who won 4-2 away from home against Bassano .

SPAL (442): Teodorani; Ghiringhelli, Zamboni, A. Vecchi, Canzian; Melara (dal 44' s.t. Cosner), Agnelli, Bedin, Laurenti (dal 12' s.t. Taraschi); Marconi (dal 28' s.t. Migliorini), Arma.

http://www.spal1907.net/joomla/inde...4-2-a-bassano&catid=1:prima-squadra&Itemid=17

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Just dropping in to say thank you and good work Charbel. These reports are great.

It's nice to see our youngsters getting playtime and developing. As far as I can see, they're actually quite good, playing full time, albeit for "lesser" teams. Perhaps many won't end wearing the Milan shirt, it's great to know them and remember they're our players wherever they find success. Kind of like I've always liked Donadel and many others over the years :)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marcus, you're welcome. I hope others are finding them pretty usefull as well.

So, Sampdoria opened the Serie B season yesterday with a draw against Padova. The game ended 2-2. Osuji, who plays for Padova, was on the bench and unfortunately was not subbed in.

Formations :
Sampdoria (3-5-2): Romero; Volta, Costa, Accardi; Padalino, Palombo, Obiang, Koman (27' s.t. Semioli), Castellini; Bertani (30' s.t. Maccarone), Pozzi.
A disposizione: Da Costa, Laczkó, Soriano, Dessena, Rispoli.
Allenatore: Gianluca Atzori.
Padova (4-3-3): Pelizzoli; G. Donati, Schiavi, Legati, Renzetti; Bovo (20' s.t. Cuffa), Milanetto, Marcolini; Cutolo, Ruopolo, Lazarevic (40' s.t. Drame).
A disposizione: Perin, Portin, Trevisan, Hallenius, Osuji.
Legati, btw, is an ex-primavera player who Padova bought completely this year.

Torino have called up 22 players for their opening Serie B match against Ascoli , all 4 loaned Milan players have been called up :

Portieri: Coppola, Morello.
Difensori: D'Ambrosio, Darmian, Di Cesare, Glik, Ogbonna, Parisi, Pratali, Zavagno.
Centrocampisti: Basha, De Feudis, Guberti, Iori, Oduamadi, Suciu, Verdi, Vives.
Attaccanti: Antenucci, Bianchi, Ebagua, Sgrigna.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pescara were guests to Hellas Verona and managed to win 2-1. Romagnoli [ ex-Milan primavera captian..and currently co-owned by Pescara ] played the whole match and got booked.

Formations :
Verona-Pescara: 1-2
Venerdì 26 Agosto 2011 18:04
Hellas Verona: Rafael; Cangi, Ceccarelli, Maietta, Scaglia; Russo, Esposito, Hallfredsson (34' st Galli); Berrettoni (21' st Le Noci), Ferrari, Mancini (1' st D'Alessandro).
A disposizione: 12 Nicolas, 16 Galli, 33 Pugliese, 57, Natalino 77 Tachtsidis.
Allenatore: Andrea Mandorlini

Pescara: Anania; Zanon, Romagnoli, Capuano, Petterini (23' st Balzano); Togni, Verratti (1' st Kone), Cascione; Sansovini (28' st Soddimo), Insigne, Immobile.
A disposizione: 1 Pinsoglio, 7 Soddimo, 18 Nicco, 21 Giacomelli, 28 Perrotta.
Allenatore: Zdenek Zeman

Schedule