Not open for further replies.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Fools have too many, so...

The-Gallery-Liverpool-002.jpg

for more: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/gallery/2011/jul/26/the-gallery-liverpool-bulging-midfield :D

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
does well to win the penalty, then blasts it over :p

Does anyone know who gave away the penalty?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I think it goes

1. Cole
2. Baines
3. Evra (mainly form based, on his day he's the best)
4. Enrique

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
U guys should switch over to Hoffenheim-Dortmund,much more entertaining then this crap fest.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Liverpool have been good but they need to close this game, if they take too long then i can see Sunderland sneaking one in.

Adam has been superb, great delivery on the cross and Suarez equally good bar that PK :lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
AFC: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Song, Ramsey, Rosicky, Arshavin, Gervinho, Van Persie (c) via

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Im looking forward to Gervinho scoring, do you guys think it will be a high scoring draw?

Im tempted to place a bet on 2:2 or 3:3 :D

Erm..its over now:D

@ acmilan4ever: u got ur prediction right lol.

The game went dead after Suarez got subbed off but Seb Larsson's goal was a beauty :)

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Liverpool have been good but they need to close this game, if they take too long then i can see Sunderland sneaking one in.

Adam has been superb, great delivery on the cross and Suarez equally good bar that PK :lol:

I didnt realize how poor technically both teams were. Hopefully they counterbalance whith high work rate and fluidity/rapidity. Which is somehow as important as technique.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I think Arsenal will take a lead and lose it, don't know what it'll end as though, possibly a draw.

Interesting to see Barton playing... Obertan's on the bench too

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
rodallega starting on the bench.

FUCK YOU MARTINEZ YOU CUNT!

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
:lol:

BTW Smalling will start because Rafael is injured and Evra's a big doubt so I think Fabio and Smalling will be lb and rb (rio + vidic central)

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I didnt realize how poor technically both teams were. Hopefully they counterbalance whith high work rate and fluidity/rapidity. Which is somehow as important as technique.

Liverpool's first 20 mins were great, after that it was the same tactic, from defense get the ball to Adam or Downing who cross or long ball it into Suarez or Carroll. I saw quite a few Adam to Carroll long balls.

Liverpool can certainly improve their game play but will need to try and pass more like how they were doing at the start of the game.

Sunderland needed more creativity and a better playmaker, Sessegnon was poor at his decision making and shooting and even his passing.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
rodallega starting on the bench.

FUCK YOU MARTINEZ YOU CUNT!
:thumbsup: and FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Rafael for getting injured. Citeh (more specifically, Kompany, Yaya and De Jong) better perform tomorrow.

BTW, did premierleague.com crash earlier today?

Footiefan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giggs, Scholes, Van Der Sar, Keano.
Brown is so awesome.. Brwned Kuyt and Suarez.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Arsenal is looking even more mediocre than I thought.

Here's to Wenger finally getting sacked.:beer:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

suarez and adam are probably my favorite players in epl. Suarez definitely but Adam is a very solid CM. Weird combo. Uncomfortable with fact I like liverpools squad the most.

Sorry man utd fan, i'm rooting for them. They will get top 4, Suarez will be Player of the season. He's simply a level above the EPL like Ronaldo was.

sidenote: I rarely get bitter over 'missed transfers' but suarez i do. Milan linked for years, and take Zlatan and Robinho instead. He's better than those two and pato. Zlatans only one near as complete, but i'd side with Suarez cause of his mobility and ability to play off ball.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
BTW, USC will find this interesting but it's not surprising adam and downing were signed. Liverpool are owned by Boston Celtics/Red Sox owners. They are two franches known for being very statistically advanced. They have analytic departments, coming up with new ways to statistically analyze players. I know they've been looking into it with football both Adam and Downing, as unspectacular as they may be, create ALOT of chances.

Don't think they haven't started employing it with football too. Add a transfer guru like comolli, it's all about balance.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gervinho, what a player, hes been the best player out there so far.

Too bad Arsenal dont have players to slip him or RVP through, really missing a Cesc out there tonight.

Arshavin is trying his best but thats not his best quality and Rosicky is slowing down everything for them :fp:

Hoping for goals in the second half :thumbsup:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Arsenal are so crap

Gervinho is good but his final pass is just plain shite

Tiki taka alll around with zero end product. And then they say Barcelona put people to sleep with their passing...

If RVP gets injured, they are truly fucked

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Gervinho, what a player, hes been the best player out there so far.

Too bad Arsenal dont have players to slip him or RVP through, really missing a Cesc out there tonight.

Arshavin is trying his best but thats not his best quality and Rosicky is slowing down everything for them :fp:

Hoping for goals in the second half :thumbsup:

you know how with certain teams (man utd, chelsea when on form, mourinho teams etc) when a team goes in 0-0 you just expect a goal to eventually come.

I feel opposite way with arsenal. The team lacks character until proven otherwise, IMO. I could be wrong but I think they will be in for some hard times this year with or without cesc/nasri.

Gervinho has been good though. Surprisingly good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.