The Anime/Manga Thread II

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
so i went action figure hunting today, boy that pictures on note are really deceiving, the real goods are not nearly as good. glad i havent ordered em online

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
didn't buy it.. original stuff is not as appealing as the pictures..

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
One of my cat's is named Tomoyo :) Love Tomoyo, she's such a little stalker though! haha

For a little while I had that intro song as my mobile ringer, then i changed it to the 'Lucky star' song....now it's one missed call! :proud:
Fuck yea Naraku! :star:

We should totally make a Cardcaptor fan club.
beniamino cassano. SiU :lol::proud:
I'm waiting for Balotelli. :lol:
ever heard of 3ds game pokemon conquest?
Crossover of Pokemon and Samurai Warriors (technically Nobunaga's ambition but they've the same characters)? Fuck yea!

It's for the DS, not the 3DS though. ;)

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
C'mon you guys, at least one of you please watch Cardcaptor Sakura with me. :devilshy:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
girl-anime-happy.gif

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
C'mon you guys, at least one of you please watch Cardcaptor Sakura with me. :devilshy:

And+then+Uncle+Ben+dies+_e4596191a3462d37111d0f2bfd7ab57e.gif

You didn't watch my beloved dokuro-chan and now tou want your harvest damn bastard :(. J/k one day, maybe.

Haven't bothered watching ANYTHING past weeks..no fighting..anime.. playing games. Etc etc..nothing :o.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Always have a hard time picking books. So much cognitive dissonance...

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crossover of Pokemon and Samurai Warriors (technically Nobunaga's ambition but they've the same characters)? Fuck yea!

Oh it's for the DS, download commencing then :b:

I was referring to the Note 3.
been using it only to watch anime so far.. still couldn't find a good game to play.. heard from a friend that it can be used as DS emulator but too lazy to look it up, and I have a DS anyway. Overall good, battery life >>>> my old 4s

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

been using it only to watch anime so far.. still couldn't find a good game to play.. heard from a friend that it can be used as DS emulator but too lazy to look it up, and I have a DS anyway. Overall good, battery life >>>> my old 4s

What kind of game are you looking for? Stratergy,try little war game. Shooter,try nova 3 or modern combat 4.

Ds emulator is actually easy,get an apk for a good emulator by buying it from the google store or other...unorthodox methods,get the rom,put it in your phone and bam! Its really that simple. I was able to play pokemon black that way on my tablet,unfortunately due to the low resolution on the game/ds,it visually looked like vomit on my tab.

maybe the fact the note has a higher pixel density will make ds games more attractive to look at.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Watched the first two episodes of CCS (yes, it has an abbreviation :o). The premise shits on every recent Shounen I've tried.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
f3e75f3b47113881aef71189ff035205-the-great-pokemon-dilemma.jpg

Amateurs. :o

I plan my whole team before the game is even released. :o

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan

Try Plague Inc., Hungry Shark Evolution, Undroid, Zenonia 5, Mass Effect Infiltrator.

For Emulators you get PS1, PSP, GBA, NES, SNES, NeoGeo, DS and probably more.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fuck yea Naraku! :star:

We should totally make a Cardcaptor fan club.

I'm waiting for Balotelli. :lol:

:lol::lol:

Well Tomoyo as my sig is a start anyway!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
New ToG, set-up chapter, kinda disappointed after last week. Dat Beta tho. :eek:

Must say, the art looks brilliant, as good as it's ever been.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Taking a placement test for uni early next week. Im scared as fuck ill be put into a math developmental class or something below precal. Itd be a complete bitch if i have to spend 1-2 semesters extra semesters because i forgot everything in math from highschool. This is like the first time in a year im studying for something :lol:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Taking a placement test for uni early next week. Im scared as fuck ill be put into a math developmental class or something below precal. Itd be a complete bitch if i have to spend 1-2 semesters extra semesters because i forgot everything in math from highschool. This is like the first time in a year im studying for something :lol:

good luck bro. I can offer assistance in math if you need it. I have taken SAT Math (got 680) and SAT II Math I (690) and Math II (570) already.

EDIT: based on my 1st semester here at university I know what its like to have forgotten all my math too. :D:D:D

Last edited:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Math..I used KHAN academy to up my basics again :lol:.

You should watch NAPOLI-INTER, insane game. Loved every bit.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Math..I used KHAN academy to up my basics again :lol:.

You should watch NAPOLI-INTER, insane game. Loved every bit.

:thumbsup:

I've been told to go there as well. I somehow never got the time this semester. But I've heard its good. Pharaoh you can check that out if you need help too.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
good luck bro. I can offer assistance in math if you need it. I have taken SAT Math (got 680) and SAT II Math I (690) and Math II (570) already.

EDIT: based on my 1st semester here at university I know what its like to have forgotten all my math too. :D:D:D

wow thats a pretty high score on the sat. A little shocked you didnt get into state schools with a full scholarship here when you applied.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wow thats a pretty high score on the sat. A little shocked you didnt get into state schools with a full scholarship here when you applied.

When something is not meant for you, it does not return to you when you let go of it. The measure of your character is such that you are always willing to let go, and give yourself the opportunity to find out if, whatever it is, was meant for you. Because it goes to show that even though you are personally and emotionally driven to achieve something, you're also logical about it and you have a matured understanding that you may just not achieve or acquire that which you seek. This type of thinking also serves to show that you may have a progressive, confident demeanor about you so that, you yearn for something like every other person but you also fail like every other person. but unlike every other person, you move on to the next solution, because you have a matured understanding that you need to move as time does until you've become successful in what you have decided to do, whether those decisions have been changed on-the-fly, or have been foreseen and planned for a long time.

It is a simple thing. But not so simple at the same time.

I wrote the SAT 3 times, each time getting progressively better. And I wrote the SAT II once. But even though I wanted it so badly, it just was not meant for me. Now that I have remained in my country going to the local uni, I have since found opportunities where I thought there were none.

You may think that I've always has this understanding about such things. But that's not true. I was most trouble when I realized that I was not going to get to study in the US.

Living and going to work in the bank at the time when I had heard from the last university I applied to, felt like a pointless never-ending dream; you didn't know your purpose in the situations you faced, and you were never troubled enough to find it and find a way out.

But that all changed. I'm glad it did.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When something is not meant for you, it does not return to you when you let go of it. The measure of your character is such that you are always willing to let go, and give yourself the opportunity to find out if, whatever it is, was meant for you. Because it goes to show that even though you are personally and emotionally driven to achieve something, you're also logical about it and you have a matured understanding that you may just not achieve or acquire that which you seek. This type of thinking also serves to show that you may have a progressive, confident demeanor about you so that, you yearn for something like every other person but you also fail like every other person. but unlike every other person, you move on to the next solution, because you have a matured understanding that you need to move as time does until you've become successful in what you have decided to do, whether those decisions have been changed on-the-fly, or have been foreseen and planned for a long time.

It is a simple thing. But not so simple at the same time.

I wrote the SAT 3 times, each time getting progressively better. And I wrote the SAT II once. But even though I wanted it so badly, it just was not meant for me. Now that I have remained in my country going to the local uni, I have since found opportunities where I thought there were none.

You may think that I've always has this understanding about such things. But that's not true. I was most trouble when I realized that I was not going to get to study in the US.

Living and going to work in the bank at the time when I had heard from the last university I applied to, felt like a pointless never-ending dream; you didn't know your purpose in the situations you faced, and you were never troubled enough to find it and find a way out.

But that all changed. I'm glad it did.

wow :thumbsup: inspiring! :star:

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hmm enlighten me about this SAT thingy. Can anyone apply for this test and enroll in univs with "higher" standards?

Cuz' that is what I have around here. You can take it twice a year, only pay a small fee, and the better result lasts for 5 years until they expire. Did it thrice, got average thrice :lol:. Felt a bit humiliating at that time but haven't done it again past years.

the "normal" way would be to compete with your grades when leaving colleage/high school or whatever it's called in US. but this above is perfect "shortcut".

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hmm enlighten me about this SAT thingy. Can anyone apply for this test and enroll in univs with "higher" standards?

Cuz' that is what I have around here. You can take it twice a year, only pay a small fee, and the better result lasts for 5 years until they expire. Did it thrice, got average thrice :lol:. Felt a bit humiliating at that time but haven't done it again past years.

the "normal" way would be to compete with your grades when leaving colleage/high school or whatever it's called in US. but this above is perfect "shortcut".

Basically here in the US two things matter,your sat score in the east coast,or your act score in the west coast and your gpa.

max you can get on the sat score i believe is 2400? Usually ivy league schools look for 2100-2400. The great part about the sat is,if you slacked off in highschool and got average grades,then all of sudden scored 2000 on the sat,schools take that into account. Obviously it reflects youre a lazy fucker but it shows you have potential.

Unfortuneatly i only took it once and got an average score,i took it my senior year because i procrastinated it so i never really got the chance to take it again,especially considering i never studied,i dissapointed in myself. Luckily some states allow you to go to community college and transfer to any univesity (in the state) so long as you have the grades for it,which is what im doing.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What kind of game are you looking for? Stratergy,try little war game. Shooter,try nova 3 or modern combat 4.

Ds emulator is actually easy,get an apk for a good emulator by buying it from the google store or other...unorthodox methods,get the rom,put it in your phone and bam! Its really that simple. I was able to play pokemon black that way on my tablet,unfortunately due to the low resolution on the game/ds,it visually looked like vomit on my tab.

maybe the fact the note has a higher pixel density will make ds games more attractive to look at.

was looking for good RPG games, but same as iPhone, 99% of RPG phone games are generic 2d slash-em style.. I prefer the old school RPG type one so....

Try Plague Inc., Hungry Shark Evolution, Undroid, Zenonia 5, Mass Effect Infiltrator.

For Emulators you get PS1, PSP, GBA, NES, SNES, NeoGeo, DS and probably more.

there's PS1 emulator? :eek: what app are you recommending? would be awesome to play xenogears on the go

Schedule