• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
We were great, not anymore!!

Having said that, i think if you are a true fan this is the time to show your true loyalty. Stand behind the club and support it. The future looks bleak and it's depressing to see what we have become and what other teams in the league are doing, but we have to support this team. When you see your loved ones suffering, you don't abandon them. Instead raise the MIlan flag higher. These darks days will be over.

For my part i will be attending the Spurs vs Milan friendly here in Minneapolis on July 31st. I am sure i will be the only one in the stadium supporting Milan, but i am a true fan and i will proudly wear the Red and Black Jersey.

Yessss!

Forza Milan always and forever

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Madrid want Hazard to start lol

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Ladri signing Cristiano like another Tuesday, but as for us? well, today we are cryingboyz.

Levels.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
So Juventus officially sign Ronaldo which means yet ANOTHER L for Mario Reality. I thought you said his signing was impossible?! :lol::fp:

PS Inb4 MR starts shitting on Ronaldo saying he's past it and Suso's 3x better like he did with Radja/Kessie :lol::lol:

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If we get new owners we should still buy Aubameyang from Arsenal. It was a mistake not to buy him in the first place.

Arsenal are a selling club and would sell him for close to what they bought him for and I'm sure he would be willing to move. Its not like he is playing CL in Arsenal or would anytime soon :lol:

If we add Auba to our current team and a good midfielder and winger we become a top 3 team in Serie A for sure

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan's board assembly will take place on Saturday, July 21 at Casa Milan [@IlMontanari]

At this rate we'll have only 2 weeks for the mercato. Maybe it's better that way. Maybe we avoid signing Zaza

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Not a single soul with functional brain cells can say this is bad business for either Madrid or Ladri. Worst case Cristiano brings a shitton of revenue through exposure and celeb-status alone.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
But hey, Forza Milan forever. As long as Elliott doesn't shaft us in the mercato, Rino and the boys got this.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
But hey, Forza Milan forever. As long as Elliott doesn't shaft us in the mercato, Rino and the boys got this.

:thumbsup: 6th place hat trick we can. Seriously though it would be a 10/10 mercato if we can hold onto our best players and give Rino the additions he wants.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not a single soul with functional brain cells can say this is bad business for either Madrid or Ladri. Worst case Cristiano brings a shitton of revenue through exposure and celeb-status alone.

Their stock shares rose last week just with the CR7 rumors.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
So Juventus officially sign Ronaldo which means yet ANOTHER L for Mario Reality. I thought you said his signing was impossible?! :lol::fp:

Of course he did. The dude is a walking L. :lol:

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Elliott won't stiff us because it will just lower the value of their asset...right?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I am absolutely and utterly sickened by this! Fuck this shit! How did it come to this? They went from Serie B to this, and we went from winning the CL to becoming beggars! Fffffffuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk

PS Inb4 MR starts shitting on Ronaldo saying he's past it and Suso's 3x better like he did with Radja/Kessie :lol::lol:

He's already making comments about his age :proud:

I got no problem with anyone saying anything here....but when you start asking the mods to shield you from the results of your own bullshitting, we have a problem.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
:thumbsup: 6th place hat trick we can

You may laugh, but I still believe in 4th. Especially after Li is gone. Elliot just needs to keep all key players plus maybe get a striker. Don't forget the squad has been simmering under Gattuso for a good while now. Just need a little bit of luck is all.

I say gamble with our youth.

Also hopefully Singer is an Alpha, and thus finds this Cristinao noise insulting.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
da5979fdc7e18d66aaa728c1edacfec3-80483-1531241162.jpeg

Fuck we have to pay 3k towards the proceedings, cancel the mercato.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Elliott won't stiff us because it will just lower the value of their asset...right?

Unless they are selling right away then I wouldn't think so. Wouldn't be smart if you are holding on for awhile. Vito Angele said they would give the club 50-70m to work with on the transfer market. That should be enough not including sales.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You may laugh, but I still believe in 4th. Especially after Li is gone. Elliot just needs to keep all key players plus maybe get a striker. Don't forget the squad has been simmering under Gattuso for a good while now. Just need a little bit of luck is all.

I say gamble with our youth.

Also hopefully Singer is an Alpha, and thus finds this Cristinao noise insulting.

If Lazio dismantle a bit more then 4th is possible.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

After being supposedly owned by the unknown Yonghong Li and his sensitive side kick David. Anything could happen and no doubt will.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They are those who do not know the story of Paul Singer may think that he puts his name and face contenting himself to participate. Singer, at his multi-millionaire age accustomed to win will try to do it in football as well. Launches - Intrieri

he's been right about all the Elliot stuff

also says they will hold Milan for ~3 years

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Correct. That's why they're planning to invest 150m towards the mercato/management to maintain the value of their asset. What people don't realise is that when they sell the club they will be due 303m loan + 77m interest + 32m capital increase + 150m management/mercato = 562m before Li gets a dime. Milan was valued at 1bn when Li took over so there's no way it's worth less than 600m now.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Correct. That's why they're planning to invest 150m towards the mercato/management to maintain the value of their asset. What people don't realise is that when they sell the club they will be due 303m loan + 77m interest + 32m capital increase + 150m management/mercato = 562m before Li gets a dime. Milan was valued at 1bn when Li took over so there's no way it's worth less than 600m now.

it wasn't 1bn, was ~750m which was an inflated number
and right now I'd say its between 400-500m after Li's adventure

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also, the shitting on Serie A is great when two teams in the semi-final of CL were indeed from Serie A

the league is back, Milan will soon join

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule