Reaction score
I think it's o.k if you ask David's permission I guess

Your forum isn't exactly a direct rival in any case

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa. Ibrahimovic. Nocerino. Prince. Robinho. El Shaarawy. Honda
Forum is up and running now, whats the chances of me getting banned on here for advertising another forum if i post the link?

Thats great. If you can't post up the link could you please message it to me also cheers for the follows on twitter.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Feel free to use this thread as well.

And if you want to e-mail someone from AC Milan Club of NY/NJ to find out how they did it PM me your e-mail and I'll forward it to them. Don't know them personally, just exchanged some e-mails but it may be worth a shot.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Forum's a bit buggy Forza! (what's your real name mate?)

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have signed up to the forum.

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldinhio, gattuso, pirlo, pato, inzaghi, kaka, maldini
Feel free to use this thread as well.

And if you want to e-mail someone from AC Milan Club of NY/NJ to find out how they did it PM me your e-mail and I'll forward it to them. Don't know them personally, just exchanged some e-mails but it may be worth a shot.

Thanks for the info, i'll keep that in mind

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The twitter page has managed to be retweeted by Janusz Michallik from ESPN so should help us build up some followers.

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80
twitter page has been retweeted by max patrick, ac milan, the dutch fan club and more.....brilliant response so far!! any english fans or any fans at all please follow at the below link :D

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That sounds good. In order to get a few of us behind this it would be good if someone was able to set up a twitter/facebook page which would allow us to promote a new 'supporters club' as well as discuss Milan...

Still think setting a facebook page would be a good idea? Could make people aware of the forum.

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The twitter page is coming along really well thanks to Felix with more and more followers building up, I would suggest that we put a link to the forum that Michael set up in the twitter bio to get a few more people signed up. I've seen that the page has already had contact with the Dutch supporters club which is great. I personally don't mind if someone decides to set up a facebook page? This could really work if a few of us got behind this...

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80
i set up a facebook page last night it's also called Ldn_Loves_Rossoneri ...i'll post a link to the forum now also i will have a webpage sorted by next week! i've got a link with the ticket office in milan and the official dutch fan club have jumped on board so i will start fishing for info on how a club could obtain tickets for future matches.... :D

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i set up a facebook page last night it's also called Ldn_Loves_Rossoneri ...i'll post a link to the forum now also i will have a webpage sorted by next week! i've got a link with the ticket office in milan and the official dutch fan club have jumped on board so i will start fishing for info on how a club could obtain tickets for future matches.... :D

Any chance the facebook page can be changed to 'Milan fans UK'? just a thought as it might get more members as people could think whats Ldn. Plus by having it as 'UK' it could get more members from people outside of London and in Scotland/Wales and Norn Ireland.

Oh and thanks for mentioning the forum on twitter, hopefully that will get a few more posting :)

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It can be done mate....I'll Change it now :D

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
There needs to be a link between all three pages, since they all have the same aim of accruing the interests of UK-based Milan fans, that way they can access all 3 and be involved in all 3.

Reaction score
Milan fans in London

ciao Milanisti
Hi I have been discussing this issue with another milanista on twitter, and we are he is planning to organise something may be a regular pub towards the centre of london where we can make out little Curva Sud!
You can reach him on twiiter via @Rossoneri_LDN or me @Milanista247. If some one has already organised let us know please

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
29th....Cagliari match, Evening Kick off.... what's everyone thinking? it's payday weekend sooooo.....no excuses....now or never :D

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
which pub you pansy? is it a saturday night or sunday afternoon?

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sunday eve, i've got to go and have a chat with the guy tomorrow but all the ground work has been done already so i'll let you know where tomorrow if thats cool, don't want to say and then for it to go tits up.....are you on twitter mate?

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
edit

Last edited:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Okay so I've been having a bit of a play with potential branding should this really take off, let me know what you think (UK based Milan fans mostly but will welcome comments and criticism from everyone)

ideas2.png

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
I like the 7th idea logo

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't know bout changing the club logo bro...

THank you, was just an idea, obviously can chop and change here and there, the original is still intact as a layer underneath. :)

****EDIT, original badges for Ash:

ideas2_original%20badge.png

Last edited:

Schedule