Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
So, Thursday Elliott's reign officially begins, it seems.

I wonder how long they'll maintain the club. I'm guessing this season, and work to have Ricketts (or whoever) in place for the end of the season.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
easy there youngin....Trolling WAS in the forum rules....but I guess it got removed when the mods do more of it than the regulars.

Also I was incorrectly banned by necro for trolling because I insisted that P!rl0 didn't give a shit about Milan. I was later vindicated by his own fucking words in his biography :o

Would be interesting to note when "trolling" was removed. Either way the rules page need serious updating. Bans thread and the rules do not match at all.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
easy there youngin....Trolling WAS in the forum rules....but I guess it got removed when the mods do more of it than the regulars.

Also I was incorrectly banned by necro for trolling because I insisted that P!rl0 didn't give a shit about Milan. I was later vindicated by his own fucking words in his biography :o

200.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, Thursday Elliott's reign officially begins, it seems.

I wonder how long they'll maintain the club. I'm guessing this season, and work to have Ricketts (or whoever) in place for the end of the season.

Maybe they'll grow to like it and keep it.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like Agnelli landed with a helicopter at Ronaldo's resort in Greece. Seems like it's happening.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
so you got to be present in the match threads now? :lol:

no wonder you guys know so little about our players, you're busy posting/debating/reading in the match threads instead of watching the games.

It's almost like ....you can watch the match....wait for it (you might want to sit down)....AND FUCKING COMMENT ON WHAT YOU SEE :eek::eek::eek::eek::thumbsup:

But that's just silly amIrite?:lol::lol::lol::lol:
You'll need....like a mobile device WITH internet in your hand...and you'll need to be able to type a 10s comment when you aren't distracted :mb:

We're YEARS away from that kind of technology :monto:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Dru the type to give MR a parent-like scolding online, and then take me for ice cream afterwards.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It's one thing to troll, we all do that from time to time, some more than others ofc. But it's another thing to be a completely disgusting human being, and troll.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Dru the type to give MR a parent-like scolding online, and then take me for ice cream afterwards.

Sure....I love you (n/h). Really I do. All of you guys invited to dru's house for beer :thumbsup:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
We should have a better idea of the new administration by Friday the 20th.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Alright.

New Era is beginning.

I hereby call for a forum truce, to unite positivity and hope into the mercato and upcoming season.

Please quote and sign below if you are part of the truce.

Offenders risk a truce ban, which has already signed off on by mods.

Be part of the solution. :thumbsup:

Very mature to MR as usual. Raz say yes so sesheva can say yes and the other 200 posters stop chasing MR

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So Juve on the verge of signing Ronaldo

Only Maldini coming back can reduce my saltiness

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Get fucked with that bullshit.

You've been positivity trolling the shit out of this forum for two years now....and now you want the mods to ban anyone who reminds you of what a monumentally lame horse you've been betting on, that the Chinese owners were? Nah eat a HUGE DICK. Munch on it and don't let a single drop of that special sauce fall to the floor :proud:

You've been shitting on and ridiculing anyone who expressed even a mild doubt over, what turned out to be a group even more fucking shady than :b: himself... calling ssheva all sorts of names....but you want them all to protect you from the backlash of basically being the forum's Jim Jones? Get the fuck out of here.

Truce my black ass.... I deserve the right to fucking remind you of what a FALSE PROPHET you have been just the same way you guys keep bringing up the time when I followed Inter. Maybe then you'll learn to shut the fuck up about things you actually have no fucking clue about :) I am going to remind you till the end of time that you're the guy that threw his support this peeking duck ass n!gga who eventually led us to the ignominy of getting BANNED from the shitty ass fucking Europa League :proud:

I don't care if you convince the mods to do your dirty work.

Sage and Necro have been cheerleading you on as well. Pretty sure they'll be slapping the banhammer for this post because of "muh hate speech" but this has to be said bro....and you know I STILL love your dumb ass :D

You have been fucking SPAMMING the rumor commode for the last two MONTHS with this shit....but where are you in match threads? Where are you in the player threads?

You're a n00b charlatan on the Allegrian scale. I gotta measure the bullshit you spew in necros now :lol:

I love you brother leaf but MR needs some peace of mind :lol:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I actually pay a monthly.subscription to get all the Serie A matches on DAZN.

Fan level = elite.

Shitty Streams are for chumps.

:thumbsup:

DAZN streams are great, they've done a very good job this season, the previous season their server capacity was an issue at times. 10/10 would definitely recommend.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
PM username + password ples

You have to reside in Canada, germany or japan, I believe.
Didnt work for me in france.

:thumbsup:

DAZN streams are great, they've done a very good job this season, the previous season their server capacity was an issue at times. 10/10 would definitely recommend.

Ya, no issue with serie a using chromecast and/or smart TV. Some issues w NFL games, but rarely

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I actually pay a monthly.subscription to get all the Serie A matches on DAZN.

Fan level = elite.

Shitty Streams are for chumps.

What's the monthly sub for DAZN? seems like a fast growing player in the sports streaming/broadcasting space.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
What's the monthly sub for DAZN? seems like a fast growing player in the streaming/broadcasting space.

Auto withdrawal from my account. Believe it's 20/month.

Includes all of serie a , NFL. Rugby, la liga etc

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
You have to reside in Canada, germany or japan, I believe.
Didnt work for me in france.

Ya, no issue with serie a using chromecast and/or smart TV. Some issues w NFL games, but rarely

Austria too and I think Switzerland as well.

I just use their website since I have a 55' connected to my PC, didn't even think about using smart TV :lol:

What's the monthly sub for DAZN? seems like a fast growing player in the sports streaming/broadcasting space.

I pay 9,99 monthly for it in Europe. Fucking cheap if you ask me. Also they recently signed a deal with Bellator to boost their MMA profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule