Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
now after tomorow cda things will move fast just dont sell bonucci ,sell kalishit,bacca gomez berto abate monto antoneli hey even suso but now rom,bona ,hakan

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Now lets sign Immobile and Depay. A few more signings would be appreciated as well. Get the mercato rolling!!!!

Forza Milan!!!!!

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
C'mooooon

Buy some players now. Out fodder in Ciro, Depay, Paredes and Badelj

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i'm happy because of fiorentina, these guys truly hate us :D

they force their players to be back from holidays earlier than usual, what a joke :lol:

takeeee the LLLLLLLLL

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Former Milan owner Yonghong Li is under investigation in Italy for allegedly misleading financial markets with his public statements.

The Chinese businessman bought the Rossoneri from Silvio Berlusconi and Fininvest in April 2017, financed by a series of loans from the Elliott Management Corporation.

When he failed to pay €32m for a capital increase the hedge fund seized control of the club, and Corriere della Sera now reports Li is under investigation for misleading financial markets.

The former owner repeatedly assured through official statements that he was in a position to meet his obligations as they fell due, despite his assets being sent to a bankruptcy tribunal in China.

Now Milan’s financial police want to find out why Li would take a loss of close to €700m by allowing Elliott to take over - and why he repeatedly ensured the situation was in hand.

If he didn’t have the €32m which would have delayed such a scenario until October, it raises questions over why he didn’t accept the various takeover bids on the table.

While selling to Rocco Commisso or Tom Ricketts would have meant a significant loss, Li could have retained a stake in the club and wouldn’t have incurred all the losses himself.

If the Chinese businessman repeatedly made official statements he knew to be untrue, it would mean he was intentionally misleading markets and shareholders.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Congratulations guys!

Better times ahead.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
As long we sign a top striker I’m happy to be honest.

DO NOT SELL BONUCCI! DO NOT!

I’d love us to sell Montolivo, Antonelli, Gomez, Mauri, Bacca, Kalinic and maybe Silva

Sell those and a great striker can come along with Paredes & Depay

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Frank Tuil, Elliott's Senior Portfolio Manager, guaranteed the commitment of the American fund to ensure Milan's business continuity over a long-term period. This was a big reason as to why they decided to overturn the UEFA sentence. [Sky]

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Long term commitment hey? Things could get interesting

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

they force their players to be back from holidays earlier than usual, what a joke :lol:

takeeee the LLLLLLLLL

VKloxFJ.jpg

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want more news today!!!

It’s coming don’t worry

#SecretStriker

Anyone else think it’s a coincidence that Immobile’s wife posted a goodbye message to Lazio after the season?

Also a coincidence that Immobile’s agent was very reluctant to speak about Milan, but did admit he would be a great signing for us. He also mentioned that our market is currently blocked and told reporters to ask Milan if he was one of our targets?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Will we go into the qualifying rounds or into the group stage?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan will meet with UEFA again as they want to be granted a settlement agreement. [@PietroMazzara]

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

takeeee the LLLLLLLLL

Send Kalinic back to them to really rub it in. :lol:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
can anybody explain me the link between EL and our mercato? i mean, whole summer we hear stories about "plan A and plan B" :monto:

ok, it will be understandable if we talk about CL because clubs earn huge money but earned money in LE is really bizzare, i don't know if we get more than 15m.
and suddenly, our whole mercato depends on that, how?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Was it not after Calciopol we got banned and then reinstated? and we just happened to go on a win the CL.

ATHENS, Greece (AP) _ AC Milan wasnt even supposed to play in the Champions League this season. The other 31 teams probably wished it stayed that way.
Milan was barred from Europes top club competition in July by an Italian sports tribunal investigating the countrys match-fixing scandal.
UEFAs emergency panel reluctantly readmitted the team in August, saying it had no choice because it had no legal basis to bar it.
"Stronger than envy, injustice and bad luck. That was the slogan we coined and weve demonstrated it", Milan president Silvio Berlusconi said after Milans 2-1 victory over Liverpool in Wednesdays final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule