• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Please sign Vidal.

Absolutely no chance of happening

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Please sign Vidal.

Absolutely no chance of happening

Can you trust a junkie? Same way we cant trust the Chilean George Best (drinking, not in playing style)

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
First is what Elliot will do and the second is a dream signing.

What’s so odd about it. Elliot will not invest in aging players.

Vidal a dream signing in 2018?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bona will report for duty/training on the dot, wotever time that maybe, throughout the season... Vida wont!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Bona will report for duty/training on the dot, wotever time that maybe, throughout the season... Vida wont!

Signing Vidal would bring the quality in this squad right up, if we were to sign Vidal and Higuain I’d love that. Even though I don’t like Higuain but you can’t doubt the guys quality. These two signings without a doubt put us right in contention for CL, Higuain has been the best striker in Italy for the last 5 years and Vidal is imo the best box to box midfielder in the world.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Signing Vidal would bring the quality in this squad right up, if we were to sign Vidal and Higuain I’d love that. Even though I don’t like Higuain but you can’t doubt the guys quality. These two signings without a doubt put us right in contention for CL, Higuain has been the best striker in Italy for the last 5 years and Vidal is imo the best box to box midfielder in the world.

No doubt, Vida is quality... my only point is that he wont give us a full playing season. Injured, pissed or suspended (internally suspended coz of his drinking and in the press we will say the guy took a knock in training)

BM needed him the match against Real... but he wasnt there... unreliable

Last edited:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
a drunk/hungover Vidal fresh from a car accident is better than any mid at Milan atm

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vidal + Kessie would strike fear into any midfield. Not just physically but also mentally, the work rate of the two of them is phenomenal. You know you’re in for a tough day, dream signing for me but totally unrealistic without CL.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Reina to Chelsea? At least thats wot TF says... highly unlikely, but just for kicks... wot wud his price be?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Vidal + Kessie would strike fear into any midfield. Not just physically but also mentally, the work rate of the two of them is phenomenal. You know you’re in for a tough day, dream signing for me but totally unrealistic without CL.

Somebody should advise him that going to inter who have UCL this season is the same as going to Milan who don't.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did very well at... where was he? Napoli? He did well. Decent GK. 15M isnt much... he cud fetch that

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Leonardo has already started working few days ago. The official announcement of his arrival at Milan could arrive today or tomorrow. He should make 3-4 new signings and makes some sales in the remaining period of the transfer window (ends on August 18)

[Gazzetta dello Sport]

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
e9780827748a6548371f4ffbc36cf0af.jpg

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Did very well at... where was he? Napoli? He did well. Decent GK. 15M isnt much... he cud fetch that

Turns 36 in less than 6 weeks.

Cech? They just signed Olsen for their GK.

No idea... just read it earlier. Cech would make for an excellent back up. Top player and all round good guy to have around the dressing room.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Regarding the Chief Executive Officer, the co-CEO system idea is gaining momentum, with Ivan Gazidis responsible for the administrative and financial area while Umberto Gandini taking care of the sporting and institutional one

[GdS]

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Regarding the Chief Executive Officer, the co-CEO system idea is gaining momentum, with Ivan Gazidis responsible for the administrative and financial area while Umberto Gandini taking care of the sporting and institutional one

[GdS]

Umberto - boo!

Albertini - yay!!

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
That co-CEO theory is no theory. It's Elliott DNA.

One to manage an industry they know little about, and one to ensure it's done in a fiscally responsible manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule