The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
the safest way forward is keeping the decent players we already have (like suso) and improving the weak spots with certainties, not bets... Or at most a calculated balance between the two

+1

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
the safest way forward is keeping the decent players we already have (like suso) and improving the weak spots with certainties, not bets... or at most a calculated balance between the two

Nah. Try to sell Donnarumma for 150+ (he had an average season, but he's 19 and probably the most high profile young GK in the world), and build with that. At least 2-4 great players with that money.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Nah. Try to sell Donnarumma for 150+ (he had an average season, but he's 19 and probably the most high profile young GK in the world), and build with that. At least 2-4 great players with that money.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I'm okay with losing Suso

I'd love to see us adapt our formation and playing style. Especially with Conti coming back from injury and our CF inability to unlock defenses on their own.

we should play with 2 up top

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
You can try for 100m, but 150 :fp:

I agree that he's a bit overrated at this point. But in this market? For potentially a generational talent?

Consider that Vinicius Junior went for 40M before he'd had a full season under his belt. 100 should be the starting point if PSG and Real are in the conversation.

Code:
1	Neymar	                 Barcelona - PSG	   2017	€222m
[B]2	Kylian Mbappe	         Monaco - PSG	           2017	€145m (+€35m)
3	Philippe Coutinho	 Liverpool - Barcelona	   2018	€120m (+€40m)
4	Ousmane Dembele          Dortmund - Barcelona      2017	€105m (+€45)[/B]
5	Paul Pogba	         Juventus - MU	           2016	€105m
6	Gareth Bale	         Tottenham - Madrid	   2013	€100.8m
7	Cristiano Ronaldo	 MU - Real Madrid	   2009	€94m
8	Gonzalo Higuain	         Napoli - Juventus	   2016	€90m
9	Neymar	                 Santos - Barcelona	   2013	€86.2m
[B]10	Romelu Lukaku	         Everton - MU	           2017	€84.8m
11	Virgil van Dijk	         S'hampton - L'pool	   2018	€84.5m[/B]

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I agree that he's a bit overrated at this point. But in this market? For potentially a generational talent?

Consider that Vinicius Junior went for 40M before he'd had a full season under his belt. 100 should be the starting point if PSG and Real are in the conversation.

Code:
1	Neymar	                 Barcelona - PSG	   2017	€222m
[B]2	Kylian Mbappe	         Monaco - PSG	           2017	€145m (+€35m)
3	Philippe Coutinho	 Liverpool - Barcelona	   2018	€120m (+€40m)
4	Ousmane Dembele          Dortmund - Barcelona      2017	€105m (+€45)[/B]
5	Paul Pogba	         Juventus - MU	           2016	€105m
6	Gareth Bale	         Tottenham - Madrid	   2013	€100.8m
7	Cristiano Ronaldo	 MU - Real Madrid	   2009	€94m
8	Gonzalo Higuain	         Napoli - Juventus	   2016	€90m
9	Neymar	                 Santos - Barcelona	   2013	€86.2m
[B]10	Romelu Lukaku	         Everton - MU	           2017	€84.8m
11	Virgil van Dijk	         S'hampton - L'pool	   2018	€84.5m[/B]

Thought $ had a 70m release clause

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So many rumors so here we go:

- Suso? He has a release clause so he is easy to get. Nobody can deny that his form has gone down not to mention that he slows down plays but he is easier with Hakan our only 2 players with brain.

- Jack? He is not the same but his weaknesses are at full display now. Holds the ball too long, very weak defensively (more like he does not care), and cannot pass a through ball at all.

- Kalinic? Worst signing of the season. The only thing we can hope is that he does the same as Dzeko did in his second season for Roma.

- Gigio? I hope he stays but if he and Jack leave then it will be the end of dealing with Raiola. Add Abate to MLS too.

- Pepe Reina? Solid GK but at the end of his career.

- Callejon? It would be like signing Kalinic again.

- Strinic? :fp::fp: I hope it is just a rumor. There is a reason why he failed at Napoli not to mention why Portugal beat Croatia in the Euros.

- Depay? My feelings about him are documented. I just do not trust him.

- Belottti? Not worth the chase. Last season we offered a lot for him just for Cairo trying to rob us.

- Overall we need a midfielder that can service our forwards.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm okay with losing Suso

I'd love to see us adapt our formation and playing style. Especially with Conti coming back from injury and our CF inability to unlock defenses on their own.

we should play with 2 up top

I agree with your overall point but I am a bit pessimistic about Conti and how big of a role he will play next season (coming off of 2 surgeries).

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I agree with your overall point but I am a bit pessimistic about Conti and how big of a role he will play next season (coming off of 2 surgeries).

I would like to know the extent of his 2nd injury. Did he pull up during training with pain and no contact or did he clash knees with a teammate.

If he re-injured himself with no contact, then we might have to think about life without Conti

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So we're getting 40 for Suso, 30 for Jack, 10 for Niang, 15 for Bacca... + some change... 100 mill is there to spend. If Li shrows in another 100...
What do we need? Right now it looks like we need:
- left fullback in which we could throw around 15-20 mil.
- central midfielder to replace Jack on the left side, around 40-50 if we can find someone with expirience and solid.
- right winger to replace Suso, someone quick with ability to cut inside, shouldn't take more than 50 mil.

If any money would be left to spend, I'd go for another winger, maybe Depay, but i think he'd be just way to expensive. Maybe someone italian (Insigne, Chiesa...).

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Dollar-Cavani swap, vidal for bona. Keep suso buy a fast winger.

Team on another level 50%

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Gigio isnt leaving.

And within 5yrs, Mino will be a minnow agent. Not even PSG wants to deal w him anymore. They told him no for Gigio :lol:

That jiggly puff

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would not be surprised if they kept all of the starting 11. And it makes sense, we need depth and we need it badly.

Edit: ok, kalinic is pure shit but i would not mind bonaventura as a bench option.

Last edited:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I would not be surprised if they kept all of the starting 11. And it makes sense, we need depth and we need it badly.

Edit: ok, kalinic is pure shit but i would not mind bonaventura as a bench option.

Jack warming our bench? Remember his agent? Its gonna be a nightmare for us off the pitch. I rather we sell if there is bidders

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Jack will play there are many games.

We need a mid that can play the transition and also run a lot

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Pogba has been told his time is up at UTD. Our management needs to get tough, send all Raiola clients away. Hopefully Pogba ends up at Nice and eats some straight up humble pie.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pogba has been told his time is up at UTD. Our management needs to get tough, send all Raiola clients away. Hopefully Pogba ends up at Nice and eats some straight up humble pie.

Another nice dream.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
even if i'm sorry for that but i will sell gigi, i'm sick of him and raiola and i already know that there will be another circus with them. :rolleyes:

suso+jack+gigi = apr. 140m, imagine what kind of mercato we can have with all that money (i suposse we already have solid budget for next mercato).

reina show us that he's still solid gk despite his age and i don't have any probem with him being our first gk for next season, anyway i always prefer to fix another 10 position on pitch.
ofc we're talking just about one year, then we have to buy perin next year from our brotherly genoa :proud::proud:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Suso needs to stay 100%.

Watched whole Gattuso interwiew, if u people want the words of mister
In short terms I'll write it? Rino killing it

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
even if i'm sorry for that but i will sell gigi, i'm sick of him and raiola and i already know that there will be another circus with them. :rolleyes:

suso+jack+gigi = apr. 140m, imagine what kind of mercato we can have with all that money (i suposse we already have solid budget for next mercato).

reina show us that he's still solid gk despite his age and i don't have any probem with him being our first gk for next season, anyway i always prefer to fix another 10 position on pitch.
ofc we're talking just about one year, then we have to buy perin next year from our brotherly genoa :proud::proud:

:thumbsup::star:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
#ACMilan Coach Gennaro Gattuso says #Torino’s Andrea Belotti is the best striker he’s seen since Andriy Shevchenko - “when he’s fit he’s the complete striker”. #TorinoMilan

Suffice to say our strikers next season will be Silva, Cutrone and Belotti?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#ACMilan Coach Gennaro Gattuso says #Torino’s Andrea Belotti is the best striker he’s seen since Andriy Shevchenko - “when he’s fit he’s the complete striker”. #TorinoMilan

Suffice to say our strikers next season will be Silva, Cutrone and Belotti?

I think the message is clear to F+M

Status
Not open for further replies.