a dream come true? milan WTB chivu

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, kaka, gattuso
Milan are ready to tempt Roma into selling Christian Chivu by offering Christian Abbiati and Pasquale Foggia for the stopper.

Although the player’s agent, Andrea Pretti, has indicated on numerous occasions that his client will remain in Rome, Chivu is at the top of the Rossoneri’s wish-list.

The San Siro outfit are keen to rejuvenate their defence and Chivu’s versatility is highly valued by the Milan hierarchy, especially after they were put off making a bid for Lyon’s Cris given his £10m valuation.

Milan are hoping to entice the capital club to release the former Ajax man by offering cash and Abbiati as part of the deal.

Roma are keen on a new goalkeeper and Abbiati, currently on loan at Juventus, is desperate for regular first team football again.

Carlo Ancelotti’s side are also ready to offer the services of Foggia, the Under-21 international who has really impressed this term.

Foggia has continually been one of Ascoli’s best players on the right-side of the Bianconeri’s midfield.

Meanwhile, reports in Spain claim that Milan have agreed to sign Luis Amaranto Perea from Atletico Madrid.

A £4m fee has allegedly been agreed between the two clubs for the 26-year-old Colombian defender.

channel4.com

question, who is Foggia? is he any good?

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
fazrulx2n said:
question, who is Foggia? is he any good?

yeah he play for Ascoli , and he is very Good Player , i saw Ascoli - Roma he was the best player , he play Left Midfielder ;)

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hm, sounds like milan shouldnt sell him... :(

Momoshiro

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Kaka', Shevchenko. Sneijder, Aimar, Robben, Luis Garcia
yup i agree, if Foggia is that good Milan shouldn't release him... even for Chivu. He could replace Seedorf's role in the future i think...

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Are you guys kidding!?Do the deal!!!! :rolleyes:

Milan can always acquire someone( van der vaart or gamst pedersen) to fill Seedorf's role at a later date!

Momoshiro

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Kaka', Shevchenko. Sneijder, Aimar, Robben, Luis Garcia
well i know Chivu will be a great value for Milan, but to know that this Foggia is a good talented young Italian player, it is really pity if Milan loose this kind of asset.

I do really hope Milan could buy Chivu next season... but why don't pay cash ?? i think Milan could afford the price Roma wants..

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ 123

btw, the atletico madrid defender, i never heard of him... is he just for backup or first team?

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Wew.. good news that we're going to sign Chivu, but also a sad one since we're going to miss a talented player.

tassard

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Del Piero,Zamorano,Cannavaro,Nesta
BACKUP??? :eek:

Perea is one of the hottest defender prospects right now.He is almost in the same level with Chivu and he is younger.

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tassard said:
BACKUP??? :eek:

Perea is one of the hottest defender prospects right now.He is almost in the same level with Chivu and he is younger.

wow, sounds like he really2 good... well, i think, if he's that great, milan should just go for the deal. milan can always find a young midfielder to replace foggia :D

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Perea is about 179 cm tall, not tall enough. I can consider him as a RB.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
is foggia on loan to ascoli from milan? and is foggia a new product from our talented primavera squad. I've followed the primavera squad closely but foggia seems to have slipped my mind. :conf:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milanista10 said:
is foggia on loan to ascoli from milan? and is foggia a new product from our talented primavera squad. I've followed the primavera squad closely but foggia seems to have slipped my mind. :conf:
He came through the Primavera system about 5 years ago, after that I think we co-owned his rights with Napoli or Empoli, someone like that,and spent about 3 yrs with that team...then we got him back in a 'blind' bid at the end of the co-ownership period and loaned him out to someone and now Ascoli.So he isfrom the Primavera system and is about 22,23 now.

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Henry, ballack, totti, puyol, gilardino, nesta
We are second richest club on earth,we can get every player with cash and not with some exchanges...

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Ozzy Croatia said:
We are second richest club on earth,we can get every player with cash and not with some exchanges...
No !!! Some players like Zaneitti ( I don't mean the Italian, i mean the captain of Inter ) we can not get.

How many times i had been told you this is not FM !!!

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
tassard said:
Yeah, Javier Janetti is probably the best Right back in the world.
I think so and in my opinion, he is the best RB in these 10 years in Serie A, second is Cafu. Third is Thuram ( In Parma, in Juventus he is a CB ).

But i am very impressed that he still in Inter, i think if he wants to come to Milan, we must welcome him, but i know he will retire in Inter and he is the legend of Inter.

milana24

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka, Maldini, Arshavin, Ronaldo, Toni
Cristian Chivu to Milan???

www.acmilan.ru wrote an article, saying that AC Milan wants to buy Chivu. They tried already but were unsuccessful. The price of this player is 20 million. This time Galliani decided to make a deal to Roma another way: he wants to suggest 10 million + Abiatti and Foggia for Chivu...
Same was confirmed by channel4
Isnt it not very smart to sell Abiatti, Milan doesnt have good second goalkeeper?! Strange deals, and Chivu is very expensive...Do you guys think its a good deal?

Ringhio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Coco, Ambrosini
If Landreau comes, Abiatti can leave :-(

I want Chivu :-)

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
i know exactly who milan should buy this summer, they won't come cheap because they belong to juve but we could give juve abiatti+5 million and we buy Paparesta, Trefloni, De Sanctis and the other refs ;)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
We already have enough Chivu threads..Please check before opening a new one. He has been linked as 1 of our main summer targets. Lets wait and see...

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ringhio said:
If Landreau comes, Abiatti can leave :-(

I want Chivu :-)

i want him too :)

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Milanista10 said:
i know exactly who milan should buy this summer, they won't come cheap because they belong to juve but we could give juve abiatti+5 million and we buy Paparesta, Trefloni, De Sanctis and the other refs ;)

Hahahaha nice one dude! :D

Paparesta

De Sanctis Trefloni

Best "offensive" team

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
I havent really seen Chivu in action...but I saw the highlights of Italian Serie A
...there was once Udinese Vs. Roma, one of the Udine player got sent off and Chivu was giving a rather sarcastic applause: Damn I hated that!!
but I've heard of Pippo diving back in Juve, and when he came to Milan he stopped.. :conf: Dun ask me y?

Hmmm...we'll just have to wait and see!!

Momoshiro

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Metalheadache said:
Hahahaha nice one dude! :D

Paparesta

De Sanctis Trefloni

Best "offensive" team

mann... i don't think Juventus will sell them !! :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, maldini, pixy, dejo
i say that is cris from lyon much better player than a chivu! it is time to forget a romanian defender, and keep are players (foggia and abbiati). after this exchange, roma will be much better team, but i don't think that we well be better with chivu, without cris, foggia and abbiati! :conf: :conf: :conf:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Momoshiro said:
mann... i don't think Juventus will sell them !! :D

hahahah loool :D

they rather would Sell Ibrahimoviq or Del Piero Then De Sanctis or Trefloni :head:

Schedule