Leonardo Thread

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Any pics of his wedding the other day? G, Maldini and Costacurta were sum of the guests.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
its nice that G was there, hopefully they have made up

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Former PSG chief Leonardo is open to a return to Milan.

Leonardo worked for both AC Milan and Inter Milan.

“Moratti is looking for the best for Inter. Regardless of the details of the agreement with the Indonesians, the President has an exceptional intuition. It is the opening to the future of historic significance.

“Inter does not lose its identity, but it opens up new markets, new ideas, new scenarios, to increase revenues and to invest more. Moratti has once again proven to be ahead of his time, for a project that can really change everything.

“Milan? My desire to return has not changed, but Milan embraces you, it is poetry, it transmits positive feelings.

“I feel 100 per cent Brazilian, but I consider myself a traveller who likes to go to new plaices. Back to Milan? Milan is still my home.”

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Former PSG chief Leonardo is open to a return to Milan.

Leonardo worked for both AC Milan and Inter Milan.

“Moratti is looking for the best for Inter. Regardless of the details of the agreement with the Indonesians, the President has an exceptional intuition. It is the opening to the future of historic significance.

“Inter does not lose its identity, but it opens up new markets, new ideas, new scenarios, to increase revenues and to invest more. Moratti has once again proven to be ahead of his time, for a project that can really change everything.

“Milan? My desire to return has not changed, but Milan embraces you, it is poetry, it transmits positive feelings.

“I feel 100 per cent Brazilian, but I consider myself a traveller who likes to go to new plaices. Back to Milan? Milan is still my home.”

I have double feelings with this guy since he moved to Inter, but you can't deny he has an eye for talent. If this Milan wants to rebuild (which we must), maybe a move back for Leo should be taken into consideration. Let's put our egos aside.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Cool story, leo
SaFPcft.jpg

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I have double feelings with this guy since he moved to Inter, but you can't deny he has an eye for talent. If this Milan wants to rebuild (which we must), maybe a move back for Leo should be taken into consideration. Let's put our egos aside.

I don't. Let's get him back!! Sick and tired to hear that we don't have money but to negotiate a free transfer or even transfer release our management fly a private jet, dine in most expensive restaurants and stay in 5star hotels. Leo must have learned lots from working for PSG, he is ultra modern comparing to our guys and has balls of steel. Heard rumours that PSG is willing to take him back when the mess is sorted though.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
our management fly a private jet, dine in most expensive restaurants and stay in 5star hotels.

Right? Dicks!

Im pro Leo. L and M working under the female B in the new Milan.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
how was leo travelling working with the qatar boys...camel caravan?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Bring him back, love Leo.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

That Antonini and Leo embrace :proud::proud::proud:

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lol at people hating on Leonardo because he went to Inter after Milan. Milan play on the Giuseppe Meazza stadium and dude was an Inter player haha.

Also, people support Vieri just because he moved from Inter to Milan, but at the end of the day Vieri is most remembered for his time at Inter.

Cassano went from Milan to Inter but he is still better than all Milan players currently. In fact, Cassano, is one of the best players in the Italian league, and that goes as a person not just a player. Cassano is a great human being.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Would you like to stay in the city of Milan for a while?

“I would never say never, and I feel ready for a return. It’s time to start over. Big clubs like Merda and Milan will always return to the top. On the day of the Champions League final I was at home thinking of the past, and saw the Spanish taking over the San Siro. It affected me emotionally. I’m sure their rise will be quick.”

i mis Leo

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What happened to him?

been years since I heard of him

It's like the guy vanished from the media

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
What happened to him?

been years since I heard of him

It's like the guy vanished from the media

After he pushes the referee in France, we never heard from him anymore.:lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We shud make him our Brazilian Scout.

Schedule