The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
:( Sadly a lot of this is probably true. Mirabelli looks woefully out of depth in such a sensitive role.

Mirabelli has no cone communication skills with bad demeanor and black&white attitude,

This job requires man management and politics as much as it requires the know how in the football field

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
There used to be a time when we were known for our generous receptions, we wud wine and dine ppl at all the best places... these days our destitute is such that we can't even offer coffee.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mirabelli has no cone communication skills with bad demeanor and black&white attitude,

This job requires man management and politics as much as it requires the know how in the football field

That should make him under-qualified for the role. Kaka for example would tip our PR into the positive. We need a respected figure in world football within the upper management team. The bad PR needs to end.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ppl tend to believe the words of an agent(who didnt manage to succeed his purpose) without second thoughts...and even discussing why we didnt offer some coffee .....

are u fucking serious?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
fuccboi back at the offices :lol:
DUYl_OsWAAAROOb.jpg

Stanwyck+Coffee.gif

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A shirt!??! And here we all thought players are bought with money :D

We also laughed at Galliani for offering bananas :D

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There used to be a time when we were known for our generous receptions, we wud wine and dine ppl at all the best places... these days our destitute is such that we can't even offer coffee.

As soon as Li gets his hands on some investors coffee will be available at casa milan again.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One good thing about this is that we are getting an response interview, probably a good read :)

There is no way Mirabelli wont answer this.

I always liked Fassone for his communication skills and intelligent answers, i still hope he is up to the task.
Mirabelli tho, is totally opposite guy.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
ppl tend to believe the words of an agent(who didnt manage to succeed his purpose) without second thoughts...and even discussing why we didnt offer some coffee .....

are u fucking serious?

The coffee was a deflection, too ashamed to talk abt the real insult suffered:

“I hope that Milan will once again be represented by people who are up to it as soon as possible.

“Similarly if you don’t have the intellectual and professional level to run a great club and it’s given to you, the result won’t be good.

“In the world of football now, all the players, all the directors, all the Coaches are laughing at the situation which has been created at Milan.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
on other news mediaset premium have lost 2m subscribers since :g: took over...

:b: fortune from 7b went to 4.3b .... and the story goes on

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
The agent is just salty because he can't move his players. Guess what, fucko, it's not managements fault if the valuation isn't met. How about you finding a buyer willing to meet the evaluation? What is it with these entitled players these days? You got a contract which you have to fulfill. Nobody cares if you got an agreement with another club, your club has to accept the fee first.

He dares to criticize anyone's behavior after his player allegedly threw a chair in the office? :lol:

I am not particularly happy with how Mirabelli seems to piss of managers, but I need to see if that just happens with idiots or decent agents as well. Definitely something to keep an eye on. I enjoyed #thumbforce but we might need to find a replacement in the long run.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Han Li has arrived in Milano. The next few days are important for the refinancing of the debt to Elliott matter [Sky]

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The agent is just salty because he can't move his players. Guess what, fucko, it's not managements fault if the valuation isn't met. How about you finding a buyer willing to meet the evaluation? What is it with these entitled players these days? You got a contract which you have to fulfill. Nobody cares if you got an agreement with another club, your club has to accept the fee first.

He dares to criticize anyone's behavior after his player allegedly threw a chair in the office? :lol:

I am not particularly happy with how Mirabelli seems to piss of managers, but I need to see if that just happens with idiots or decent agents as well. Definitely something to keep an eye on. I enjoyed #thumbforce but we might need to find a replacement in the long run.

Agents already missing the Galliani-days when agents were making the prices and setting the agent-fees. :proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
J7sGV70.png

Silvio Berlusconi is old enough to be Theresa May’s father and Emmanuel Macron’s grandfather. Aged 81, he is 49 years older than his current girlfriend. But anyone who thinks he is too old for politics seriously underestimates the Italian billionaire businessman and former prime minister.

As his opponents are discovering for the umpteenth time, it is unwise to write Mr Berlusconi’s political obituary.

In Europe’s corridors of power it is hard to find anyone who thinks Mr Berlusconi’s comeback is good for Italy or the EU. A more common view is that his Lazarus-like reappearance exposes the pathologies of a political system that is in danger of running out of ideas

L A Z A R U S

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
butthurt agent statement = fact

rnb 2018

:star::star::star:

“In the world of football now, all the players, all the directors, all the Coaches are laughing at the situation which has been created at Milan.

^ Right right. Everyone is laughing at Milan because of your fodder client. :proud:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

^ Right right. Everyone is laughing at Milan because of your fodder client. :proud:

but everyone is laughing at Milan.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
JunckerTajaniBerlusconifacebook.jpg

Former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi has hailed French actress Catherine Deneuve for defending men accused of sexual harassment in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal.

"Catherine Deneuve spoke blessed words," said the 81-year-old Mr Berlusconi, who resigned in 2011 mired in scandal over his wild "Bunga Bunga" parties with young women and under investigation over having sex with an underage prostitute.

"It's natural that women are happy if a man tries to seduce them," he said in a television interview.

"I don't have much experience with this because it's always women who try to seduce me."

SAVIOR OF THE EU

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Bitch the football world doesn't even know who that pasty Gustavo Gomez is.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Mirabelli: because the shirt was a fake Ralph Lauren, Made in China

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

This is a lie, if anything they all talk nicely about Milan, especially now with Gattuso.
All i read is ppl wish we become great again, and how our coach is doing good things so far.
So, who the fuck is laughing?
Maybe our players are laughing because they are paid more than they would be in another team :proud:
beegees lvl agent

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gustavo Gomez’s agent to TMW: “I clarified everything to Mirabelli, peace made. Now we are studying the best solution for Gustavo.”

What a dumb fuck. :lol: :fp:
And some people here were taking his interview seriously.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
kissed the thumb
DUY7bDxWAAEocKi.jpg

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
All this fuss to move on Gomez. More importantly... will the funds finally allow a LW to be brought in on loan.

Can we also sign Grimaldo to replace RR before Napoli get another talent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule