Paolo Maldini Thread

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Grazie capitano Paolo!!!

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I hope redturd f/o, get better owner next season and maldini comeback with bigger budget.

BillyTheKid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I have to agree. Although I hate how PSG and Man City are able to get away with everything and buy anything they want, you gotta admit their owners are committed to making the clubs successful. Imagine our Paolo with those kind resources at Milan. :(

It seems like a number of American owners look at "soccer" clubs as just another financial investment with no regard for what makes the club unique. They have a poor appreciation of tradition and heritage. They only see the club as nothing more than a soulless commodity to turn a profit after a few years.

The Maldini years were not perfect, but I found myself posting a lot less here This was because our Paolo was at the helm, so I didn't feel worried about the direction the club was taking. Even though there were a few mistakes here and there, it was obvious to me that there was a master plan and we would move from strength to strength back to the glory days within a realistic time frame.

Thank you Paolo, I hope there will be a time that he will make another triumphant return to Milan once the wretched scavengers have had their fill and have moved on.
Nicely put. I couldn't explain it better.
I lived in different states in the US for more than a decade and admit that this culture of cheap profit-making there is so annoying.
Their next move is to produce AC Milan themed Cheetos and make us all fat so that they can earn as much profit as possible.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Couldnt agree more with Maldini about the current managment. We can see from far the lack of passion and caring. Its the american style.
Nobody can do nothing about it.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Thought I'd do a sweep for cucks in here...

Hmmmmmm... Not looking too bad, back to the commode then.

Keep up the good work guys ✌️💪

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Paolo Maldini shouldn't have been fired, Legends should NEVER be fired.

This isn't an american sport, that can be manipulate with rules. Football is brutal, and the morale of your players should be in the highest level.

Ibrahimovic will help, but will not resolve the problem.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Hold up... Where has this place been all my life hahaha x