Are you for or against Sheva's return?

• Total voters

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
besikaka said:
Most of Milan Legends work in Milan menagment after they retire so I think Sheva,Maldini,Costacurta(like a youth coach) will continue their lifes in Milan :)
i hope they do so! :D

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well,I'v read on Acmilan.com that Sheva is alive :)

8/9/2005
MILANELLO - Andriy Shevchenko scored a great goal in the eleven-a-side game in training. After good work from Rui Costa, with one touch the Ukrainian escaped two markers before hitting a firm shot under the bar and post. Training will take place at 10am CET tomorrow.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
sheva7 said:
Well,I'v read on Acmilan.com that Sheva is alive :)

8/9/2005
MILANELLO - Andriy Shevchenko scored a great goal in the eleven-a-side game in training. After good work from Rui Costa, with one touch the Ukrainian escaped two markers before hitting a firm shot under the bar and post. Training will take place at 10am CET tomorrow.

i worry for our two markers tho...whos betting he escaped costacurta and stam... hehehe
;)

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
off topic for a sec...after maldini retires he said his football life is over...he wont coach or do any of that....hopefully he coaches his son and the legacy lives on :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
guess what ? Chelsea put ultimatum to Milan for selling Sheva.. last offer 70m euro .. they most give them answer today according to calciomercato.com

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
besikaka said:
guess what ? Chelsea put ultimatum to Milan for selling Sheva.. last offer 70m euro .. they most give them answer today according to calciomercato.com
Here is an answer for them, Fuck off !!!!

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
lol who are they kidding were not gonna sell him!!!! and calciomercato are full of shit and a couple weeks ago chelsea said there intested in a midfielder (essien) not a striker

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
btw...READ THIS THIS BULLSHIT :tongue:

Chelsea offer to double Ј55M Shevchenko's AC Milan wages
tribalfootball.com - August 10, 2005

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is offering Andrei Shevchenko to double his current AC Milan wages to move to Stamford Bridge before the summer transfer window shuts.

Corriere dello Sport says Abramovich is making a final bid for Ukraine international Shevchenko with a contract offer worth £7 million-a-year - double what he is earning with Milan.

Chelsea's original £55 million bid remains on the table and now Abramovich is banking on Shevchenko asking away to speed up negotiations.

Milan's capture of Christian Vieri and Alberto Gilardino, plus their renewed interest for AS Roma striker Antonio Cassano, has fueled speculation this week that they're preparing to sell Shevchenko before the market closes at the end of the month

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
tribalcrap hehehe .. and anyway in the crap sites I think we should add calciomercato.. someone is making jokes with this 2 sites..

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was wondering...
Will Sheva take a part in the berlusconi trophy or he will join Ukraine vs Israel?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Sheva will play tomorow 90 minute , one half with Vieri and one half with Gila .. so he will play tomorow and Milan has full squad minus (-) Inzaghi ..

Ancelotti seems very serious for this game.. I say lets win it.. with a high score.. I want Juve to feel like Lugano ;) .. it will be cool before the start of the season ..

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
Shevchenko Promises…Fewer Goals
8/15/2005 6:57:00 PM
The Ukrainian champion believes he will have more fun in the new position even though he will score fewer goals.
Andriy Shevchenko is excited about the new season following his side’s 2-1 win over Juventus in the Trofeo Berlusconi. The Milan forward is especially looking forward to play alongside the two new Rossoneri purchases: Christian Vieri and Alberto Gilardino.

“Bobo and Gila are compatible with my style of play. They are two strikers and I can start behind them."

Shevchenko sees a future made of fewer goals but more entertainment.

“In my future I see fewer goals, but I will have more fun. For me it’s important to win not to score goals.”

Finally, a word of comfort for Buffon who picked up a bad injury to his shoulder during a contrast with Kaka.

“Ricardo (Kaka) did not want to injure Gianluigi (Buffon); I’m very sorry for him."

goal.com

what do you think of that? is sheva getting a new position?

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
He is apparently going to be played deeper, nearer Kaka. It will be a support role for Gila, Vieri and Inzaghi who will be the out and out striker. By Sheva playing deeper it means he is less likely to score goals. But the team should score more.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I don't think he'd be scoring less goals even though I'm also sure he'll play behind Gila/Vieri ... The fact is that Sheva's always been playing behind the other strikers, whether with Hernan, Pippo, JDT or even in Dynamo, but that hardly ever affected his goal scoring tally which for me makes him one of a kind ... Once the season starts everyone will realize we'll still need Sheva's goals and he would still score them En Sha Allah ;)

FORZA SHEVAAA!!!

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Kyara said:
I don't think he'd be scoring less goals even though I'm also sure he'll play behind Gila/Vieri ... The fact is that Sheva's always been playing behind the other strikers, whether with Hernan, Pippo, JDT or even in Dynamo, but that hardly ever affected his goal scoring tally which for me makes him one of a kind ... Once the season starts everyone will realize we'll still need Sheva's goals and he would still score them En Sha Allah ;)

FORZA SHEVAAA!!!

Yeah i doubt it will effect his play much! Forza Sheva!

zantetsuken

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko--Maldini
menon_inc said:
Yeah i doubt it will effect his play much! Forza Sheva!
He is too strong,it wont be a problem for him.He certainly score 20 goals in A if he won't be injury.

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Shevchenko expects to misfire
16.8 || webmaster || $source

Source: Football Italia

Andriy Shevchenko has amazingly stated that he expects to score fewer goals for Milan this season.

The European Footballer of the Year is one of Serie A’s most deadly finishers, but the summer arrivals of Alberto Gilardino and Christian Vieri may affect his strike rate.

"I see fewer goals in my future but I will enjoy myself a lot more," stated the Ukrainian international.

"I now play in a slightly deeper position but I’m happy with that. It is important for me to win, not score goals.

"I am a player who is compatible with both Bobo Vieri and Gila. They are two target men strikers which allows me to play as a second striker further behind them."

Shevchenko is looking forward to the new season, insisting that he has forgotten about the incredible Champions League Final loss to Liverpool.

"The Istanbul defeat no longer exists for me," he continued. "We have new objectives every year and that game is history now."

Shevchenko picked up his first trophy of the season last night, when the San Siro giants beat Juventus 2-1 in the annual Trofeo Berlusconi match.

But the game was marred by injuries to the Juventus duo of Pavel Nedved but more seriously to Gigi Buffon.

"I’m disappointed for Gigi but Kaka really didn’t mean him any harm in the challenge," he concluded.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
if we're going to stick with gila as the target man and a segunda punta playing off him, it could be argued that cassano would be a better fit in the system.

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
Kyara said:

FORZA SHEVAAA!!!
Yes! sheva will not be affected :D

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone get the feeling something is not fully in order in sheva's mind?

the preseason has not been the most outstanding for sheva...
first there was the supposed 'bust up' with ancelloti.... then at lugano when he scored he didnt look to thrilled... his talks of not scroing as much as before...then last night vs sampdoria when he was subbed he didnt look too happy as well...not to mention a certain abromovic is a long time admirer and supposed friend of sheva means that the $mell of $alad may be clouding his judgement and loyalty...

also he has not been banging them in so frequently in preseason...
the arrival of gilardino may also mean that for the first time shevchenko is not the main limelight of the milan strikeforce...sheva is the type of guy to me that thrives on being "the main man' for his team... be it milan... or ukraine... he may be feeling threatened at milan... just a 2cents speculation... comment anyone?

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
yonggoh said:

first there was the supposed 'bust up' with ancelloti.... then at lugano when he scored he didnt look to thrilled... his talks of not scroing as much as before...then last night vs sampdoria when he was subbed he didnt look too happy as well...not to mention a certain abromovic is a long time admirer and supposed friend of sheva means that the $mell of $alad may be clouding his judgement and loyalty...

the arrival of gilardino may also mean that for the first time shevchenko is not the main limelight of the milan strikeforce...sheva is the type of guy to me that thrives on being "the main man' for his team... be it milan... or ukraine... he may be feeling threatened at milan... just a 2cents speculation... comment anyone?

Yeah, you should work in tribalfootball where they make you're wildest fantasy's come true. :)

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yonggoh said:

I agree with you,the fact he wasn't on Milan's training from the start of the season broke something in his start of playing, I hope he will comeback to himself vs ascoli..

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
menon_inc said:
Yeah, you should work in tribalfootball where they make you're wildest fantasy's come true. :)

:D I second this suggestion!

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:

now now i was just stating what i OBSERVED from some video and from official statements from the website...
i didnt deduce any conclusions from these series of events... i was merely hoping if anyone on these forums have any further insight to the matter...
;)

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
Im starting to dislike sheva more and more everyday. From his arguing with Ancelotti to his bad attitiude when being replaced he is just showing what a primadona he is and what a bad team guy he is... :head:

zantetsuken

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko--Maldini
Kaladze#1 said:
Im starting to dislike sheva more and more everyday. From his arguing with Ancelotti to his bad attitiude when being replaced he is just showing what a primadona he is and what a bad team guy he is... :head:
I don't think so.He has always disleke to be sub.He wants to give his best always for his team and i think this bad attitude his toward him first.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
yonggoh said:

I think people have been 'brain washed' by the media into thinking that there's something wrong with Sheva. Excuse him but he's scored a lot more important goals against stronger opponents than Lugano, and it'll honestly be silly if he ran as though it's the first time he ever scores for Milan. If there's anything wrong with him, it's the pressure he's been put through from the media due to the continuous offers from stupid Roman and which have been used as never ending gossip to entertain people during summer. They even had the nerve to lip read his conversation with Carlo, which was supposed to be a normal argument between player and coach, but was turned to another pathetic attempt to make up reasons for him leaving Milan.

Many people have said it before me here, Sheva was never ever happy when being substitued. And he wouldn't be any happier now because he wasn't with the team from the start and didn't participate as much as most others. What I strongly suggest is for everyone to get out of the media bubble and focus on what Sheva himself says, not what the media makes up about him.

He loves Milan and Milan loves him, case closed.

FORZA SHEVA!!!

Last edited:

Schedule