The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan are searching for a vice-Kessie to be able to rotate the Ivorian more often next season and are looking for a physical midfielder. Sassuolo’s Duncan is top priority. Discussions have already started. Sassuolo want €20m. Milan may bid €12m-€13m + bonuses. (**********)

This is the problem right here, we should be looking to bring in more experience, we don't need a vice Kessie, we need someone to compete with him. I would go for someone like vidal or dembele, Kessie still has alot to improve on, atleast meanwhile we would have someone with the experience and class to step in and also help nurture him.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
We should be more interested on who we will sign rather than who should be sold

Both sides are important because they are linked. Both financial and in regards of need. If we sell Bona, that means we need to get two players for that position. One that's more capable than Bona was and one that can be a backup for that guy.

Selling Abate frees up wages but also requires us to sign a third string RB.

Selling Donna(and his brother) frees up wages and gets us significant funds to get LW&CF that we desperately need.

Cherry on top is that we finally sever ties with one of the worst people in world football.

The selling side is important, imo equally as important as the buying side.

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
Both sides are important because they are linked. Both financial and in regards of need. If we sell Bona, that means we need to get two players for that position. One that's more capable than Bona was and one that can be a backup for that guy.

Selling Donna(and his brother) frees up wages and gets us significant funds to get LW&CF that we desperately need.

Cherry on top is that we finally sever ties with one of the worst people in world football.

So eloquently put good sir

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:thumbsup:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
What does this mean ???

new partners in ownership.

Ash - if you think Milan spirit is not important Im sorry, but I have to dissagree.

Also where are those cowards after coppa debacle? Saying nothing FM???

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're only as strong as your weakest link...

2 of those 3 are weak af

I am having a hard time deciding on whether you think Bona or Donna is weak as fuck :lol: Right now I think all three are easily replaceable

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Juve want Jack & have put Mandzukic up for sale we should offer them Jack + 10m going our way. Mandzu & Cutrone would be ayt for the CF position if we strengthen the wings with 2 good players - Politano for rotation & a quality starter and use money to strengthen midfield with a top player like Vidal or Fabinho

Say Reina, Calabria, Bonucci, Romagnoli, RR, Kessie (Biglia), Vidal, Suso/Politano, Hakan, Keita (Politano), Mandzukic (Cutrone)

lotta grinta & good feet

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

1. We need a COACH

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So much money spent and we still shit. Nothing will change next year.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Regardless of Europa League, we need a Sarri or Conte next year or it's going to go to shit again next season. We can't miss these opportunities when good coaches come available.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Can we rename the commode to DollarOUT

giphy.gif

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
My biggest fear with Donna was always that one day he’d crack...the psychological pressure plus the fact that I always thought the Italian media had overrated him way too much.

Now my biggest fear is that we will be stuck with him and Fredo Corleone—though it’s tough to figure out who’s the bigger moron among the two currently.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My biggest fear with Donna was always that one day he’d crack...the psychological pressure plus the fact that I always thought the Italian media had overrated him way too much.

Now my biggest fear is that we will be stuck with him and Fredo Corleone—though it’s tough to figure out who’s the bigger moron among the two currently.

The biggest morons are F&M for giving them a combined 14 million gross per year :fp:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Dolla, Bona & Abate out next year.

So we’re Raiola free next year?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

For all of $ fuck ups... i'd still rank him above the other 2.

But all this really changes is where on the garbage pile they are positioned. Good garbage, is still garbage :lol:

There's probably still some little snakes hiding in the Primavera

There is this Irish guy that's good at spotting snakes, sort of a modern St. Patrick and he's currently not working. We should get into contact with him.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nobody is going to take Elder Dollar.

He wasn't even good enough for Genoa and we pay him 2m a year gross. Which team will be dumb enough to take him off our hands?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

For all of $ fuck ups... i'd still rank him above the other 2.

Nope, for the simple fact that the other 2 don't earn 6 million net per year and don't have their useless brothers leeching away a further million. And they never disrespected the club like $ did

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
I suggest you guys read what Mirabelli had to say post match.

He admitted we can’t compete, and recommended to forget the old Milan of champions league.

Is it too extreme to wish yonghong Li fails to pay up so we can get re-sold and get rid of the clowns for good?

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, for the simple fact that the other 2 don't earn 6 million net per year and don't have their useless brothers leeching away a further million. And they never disrespected the club like $ did

We will sell him next month. He will no longer be our problem. Bonaventura; the management will commit suicide by extending his contract at premium while abate will stay unless we grant him a golden handshake.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Nobody is going to take Elder Dollar.

He wasn't even good enough for Genoa and we pay him 2m a year gross. Which team will be dumb enough to take him off our hands?

If Gigi is sold include Antonio as part of the deal call him a free gift or a bonus gift.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I suggest you guys read what Mirabelli had to say post match.

He admitted we can’t compete, and recommended to forget the old Milan of champions league.

Is it too extreme to wish yonghong Li fails to pay up so we can get re-sold and get rid of the clowns for good?

I read it. Mira shitting his pants. We cant get champions, its not old times... Then go f yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule