The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 29-03-2010, 04:22   #41
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

I wasn't expecting a Paloschi (tried to be reasonable). But dammit when that first cross came in towards him I was 5 feet in the air. A bit disappointed that he disappeared after that but its his first (of hopefully many) appearance. Forza Zigoni!

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 04:24   #42
SENSACION7
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanoMichael View Post
I wasn't expecting a Paloschi (tried to be reasonable). But dammit when that first cross came in towards him I was 5 feet in the air. A bit disappointed that he disappeared after that but its his first (of hopefully many) appearance. Forza Zigoni!
U And Me Both ! Lol Forza Zigoni ! His Height Gives Us Another Dimension To Our Game. He Cant Be Any Worse Than Pippo,Borri,Huntelaar !
SENSACION7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 05:03   #43
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENSACION7 View Post
The First Time I Saw The Lad Was In Dallas Texas vs Club America (Mexico) During The Tournament Wich Was played with several other teams. G.Zigoni Had Several chances in the game got involved in plays, made runs was'nt very fast but yet was aggressive and had plenty headers his way (he's very tall). Being So Tall He Reminds me Of A Luca Toni. In Today's Game 15 minutes in this pivitol game i'm sure was nerve racking for a 17 year old. I do remember a Play when Seedorf Danced thru the box but kept the ball. Instinctively Zigo Made A Run And Was OnSide ! Seedorf Lost The Ball When Zigo Was Open.

I Give Zigo A 6 For His Performance & Hopefully Can See Him Again Next Week.
yeah, I wanna see more of him, I would like him to get a chance

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 05:15   #44
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Sigh....What Milano84 is trying to explain here is that he looks not ready to play @ the highest level. NOTHING about his game says that he is. Someone on the forum once said that where speed is concerned the first couple of yards is in your brain. And despite Pirlo, dorf and dinho not having good pace they can get by because their mind is prepared and they at least have some idea about what they intend to do. The kid looks clueless. I don't care about the mistakes, bad touches missed sitters etc. These are natural and normal esp for young players. But can he cut it at this level? That's the million dollar question. Personally I'd like to see one of our kids come on and shoot up the place....whether that's Beretta or Adiyah. Show some intent ffs! Zigoni to too nondescript. And that type of striker (gila is the epitome of it imho) will not survive here.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 05:24   #45
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

He looks nervous and a bit clueless yes, maybe it's bit normal considering it's his first appearance in the first team. about Paloschi, well he did had a game in the copa before playing in serie A. The kid was thrown out to do something in a tight game, maybe his not ready for such a task... though I kinda see that Verdi (he was caught by the camera on the bench) look more eager to play than Zigoni..maybe it's the confidence
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 05:49   #46
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
he was bad, one sec milano you persist for some one young like abate who has been shit day in and day out and you take out a young striker who was put in pressure cooker situation fr 15 minutes
Ok, i might have been too sarcastic. My only point is he didn't seem AT ALL ready. Pippo knows what he's doing. His skills ma be fading but i have more faith in him. Zigoni, it's detrimental to play him... we're not talking about pato benched or even paloschi. He's faar behind where paloschi was. Paloschi was aggressive, and got involved and ran and thats REALLY what impressed me about Alberto, his skills were unrefined but he had a very high understanding of what to do for a 17 year old. Zigoni looked literally LOST

Abate, again, may be mediocre, but he runs his ass off and has an idea of what to do.... honestly, zigoni looked like a random guy picked off street he was soo lost

All i'm saying is Zigoni is better suited playing in primavera and getting loaned to Serie B now. He's 18 ffs. I don't think he's physically slow but he looked so slow cause he was completely lost. Iunno, give him time.

edit: EXACTLY 100% what Dru said.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 29-03-2010 at 05:51.
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 12:28   #47
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Still 15 minutes guys... 15 minutes against a team that were defending.

How any of you think you can judge a player you never have seen before in 15 minutes is beyond me. You should be appointed as scouts. Leo's former job might be available

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 12:39   #48
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Still 15 minutes guys... 15 minutes against a team that were defending.

How any of you think you can judge a player you never have seen before in 15 minutes is beyond me.
You should be appointed as scouts. Leo's former job might be available
we HAVE seen him before. And no one's saying he's shit. For all we know he might develop into a world class striker and the fact that I even doubted him might make me look foolish.

All I'm saying is that he doesn't look ready to me and one option should be to try a kid who might feel more comfortable running with the big fish.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 13:03   #49
MilanMB
Not mad

alright, I understand mate...

I not looking for an argument about this guy since I know very little about him. All I'm saying is maybe verdi or adiyah could have done a better job yesterday. But I think leo knew which one of them was most ready for the job. We don't see these guys on a regular basis. It's almost impossible for us to even speculate about which one of them are most ready.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
Old 30-03-2010, 11:33   #50
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
Don't want to see this guy again for a loooong time in our shirt again. Yeah he's young and blah blah but I want to see a whole lot of Verdi, Beretta and Adiyah before I see Zigoni again. Very unimpressive/uninspiring. Not saying that he's shit...but he's gotten a few chances thus far and has shown NOTHING. I want to see Beretta and Adiyah now
I agree he was utter garbage but wasn't this his debut?

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 11:42   #51
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
I agree he was utter garbage but wasn't this his debut?
It was and its a really good reason not to give him any playing time soon in the near future.Even if he does have some hidden potential in him ,that he didn't show on his debut he lacks the main attribute that is required to be successful in a top club : dealing with the pressure.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 12:10   #52
MassterMark
Alphabet!

Fav. Players: SHEVA. kaka, pato, hernanes, gourcuff, abate, flamini, antonini, t.silva, nesta

i think too that zigoni is bad version of borriello, even for his young age. just like aquafresca.
for now he is NOT our future.

better to have quick and maybe small attacker, but with speed and brilliant techniq on the ball. otherwise you are mediocrace attacker like borriello is.

NOT GOOD FOR NOW!!
MassterMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 13:08   #53
Edi
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,

I think the kid needs a break. Our senior strikers failed to make any impact for 75 mins and we expected a kid to make something in 15 mins...

He didn't do a great job but he deserves some slack...

Signature
I TOLD YOU HE WILL LEAD US TO GLORY AGAIN
EAT YOUR WORDS NOW LOSERS
Edi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 13:13   #54
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
It was and its a really good reason not to give him any playing time soon in the near future.Even if he does have some hidden potential in him ,that he didn't show on his debut he lacks the main attribute that is required to be successful in a top club : dealing with the pressure.
lol what a load of shite.

a young kid from primavera is thrown to lions den and people are bashing him cause he couldnt part the red sea
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 13:13   #55
MilanMB
Not mad

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
Old 30-03-2010, 13:55   #56
Wet Ones
Απορροφάμε

Fav. Players: Whoever helps make Milan untouchable

Quote:

a young kid from primavera is thrown to lions den and people are bashing him cause he couldnt part the red sea
Well isn't that how players are supposed to be judged? We did the same for Gourcuff, didn't we?
Wet Ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 13:59   #57
MilanMB
Not mad

The funny thing if the ball had hit borries head, seedorfs dick, the post and via zigoni ass into the goal. He would be labelled as the new van basten. ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG he must play all the remaining games!!

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
Old 30-03-2010, 14:03   #58
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Ones View Post
Well isn't that how players are supposed to be judged? We did the same for Gourcuff, didn't we?
oh he has confidence issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
The funny thing if the ball had hit borries head, seedorfs dick, the post and via zigoni ass into the goal. He would be labelled as the new van basten. ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG he must play all the remaining games!!

paloschi is going to win golden boot this year
Old 30-03-2010, 14:07   #59
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:

Yes he is expected to make a instant impact.Cause Milan is a world class club not Atalanta or some shit.Take a history lesson and see that great players ,made great impact from the primavera to the first team.Actually the guy ur jizzing over Super Cunt made a good impact in merda`s first team.

So go troll Pirlo`s thread or what ever is you do.

Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 14:10   #60
Ashish
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Yes he is expected to make a instant impact.Cause Milan is a world class club not Atalanta or some shit.Take a history lesson and see that great players ,made great impact from the primavera to the first team.Actually the guy ur jizzing over Super Cunt made a good impact in merda`s first team.

So go troll Pirlo`s thread or what ever is you do.
loooooooool
nice reasoning

maradonna scored a hattrick on his debut so did zidane what a piece of crap post that was