The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 31-07-2010, 03:15   #21
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

He's going to score a hattrick tomorrow
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:47   #22
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

I didnt get to see him play because I had work and family stuff, but how did he look? Does he seem physically ready to play with the first team?

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:49   #23
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
I didnt get to see him play because I had work and family stuff, but how did he look? Does he seem physically ready to play with the first team?
he didn't play much but yeah, i saw him yesterday do it. He's big... the whole 'new vieri' thing could be true, stylistically. I recall when he was brought last year, scouts and galli said he resembles vieri in his prime, style wise. Also his old coaches and scouts said it too...

but i garentee he's in primavera next year as he wasn't even last year. Probably him and merkel will be even though they seem good enough to contribute for first team

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 02-08-2010 at 02:52.
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:56   #24
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
he didn't play much but yeah, i saw him yesterday do it. He's big... the whole 'new vieri' thing could be true, stylistically. I recall when he was brought last year, scouts and galli said he resembles vieri in his prime, style wise. Also his old coaches and scouts said it too...

but i garentee he's in primavera next year as he wasn't even last year. Probably him and merkel will be even though they seem good enough to contribute for first team

he was already in the primavera last year, but he is considered as Zigoni's sub, they kinda look the same kinda player, so Stroppa often opted Zigoni rather than Berreta at times plus he got injured by the end of the season,,
Merkel also played a lot in the primavera, they never play in the Beretti ..
I think Allegri likes both, maybe they'll play in some Copa Italy games this season. The primavera mid is strong this season with Fossati, Calvano, Hottor, and stroppa likes to rotate

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:09   #25
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

thanks. I looked up some of the Primavera threads from earlier this year, and at one tournament they went two he had 2 hat tricks in two games.

I think he will for sure be the top Primavera striker since Zigoni is gone, but if we have an injury or two I would like to see him get some time with the senior team.

Our young strikers seem very promising, the new Pippo (Paloschi) the new Toni (Zigoni) the new Vieri (Beretta) and Pato, Verdi, and Dom. Thats a lot of young firepower.

Signature
Old 08-08-2010, 01:02   #26
SENSACION7
National Team Player

Decent chance @ Goal vs. Pananthinaikos... Saw limited minutes.
SENSACION7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:17   #27
Sage
Reinmēkā

I personally think he sucks
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:41   #28
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista_13_33 View Post
based on what exactly?

Signature
Old 08-08-2010, 06:58   #29
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanista_13_33 View Post
i personally think he sucks
+1

Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:28   #30
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

Alot Better than Zigoni or Odu though.
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:47   #31
SENSACION7
National Team Player

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
Alot Better than Zigoni or Odu though.
Zigoni Is Actually Going To See Considerable Minutes This Year @ Genoa. He's Already Netted 4 times In The Pre Season For Genoa. Luca Toni Is Made Of Glass So This Is A Good Move For Him. We'll Buy Genoa's Half Next Year If He Pans Out.

Odu Is Going To Be Good, His First Game Was Decent(vs. Pananthinaijos) He Just Needs More Action, To Get Comfortable, Be More Decisive.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:14   #32
anilak
AC Milan Icon

He's 18 years old and he unlike Verdi/Odu etc is a physical striker most comparable to Vierri/Toni etc .. These type of strikers mature pretty late ..

Not many such WC strikers exist .. Drogba bloomed after 27-28. Toni bloomed around the same age ..

So saying he sucks at 18 is

He may take longer to be at his peak wen compared to Verdi and Merkel and co..

Wtf was Borrielo at 18 ?
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:11   #33
Revolution
Io Ci Credo

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilak View Post
Wtf was Borrielo at 18 ?
A better goal scorer?

But really it doesn't matter at all, great youth players can suddenly fade away, no name youth players can turn into world class stars, and everything in between. I think Beretta has looked better than Zigoni did, but I still think he's got a lot to learn, obviously.

Signature
ONORATE I NOSTRI COLORI
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:10   #34
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilak View Post
He's 18 years old and he unlike Verdi/Odu etc is a physical striker most comparable to Vierri/Toni etc .. These type of strikers mature pretty late ..

Not many such WC strikers exist .. Drogba bloomed after 27-28. Toni bloomed around the same age ..

So saying he sucks at 18 is

He may take longer to be at his peak wen compared to Verdi and Merkel and co..

Wtf was Borrielo at 18 ?

What`s he now 10 years later at 28?A mediocre striker who scored a total of 45 goals in his whole career.

His really not the guy we want our youngsters to turn into.

Signature
Greatest of all time

Last edited by Az.; 08-08-2010 at 12:49.
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:41   #35
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
A better goal scorer?

But really it doesn't matter at all, great youth players can suddenly fade away, no name youth players can turn into world class stars, and everything in between. I think Beretta has looked better than Zigoni did, but I still think he's got a lot to learn, obviously.
he'll be definetly be learning some stuff. i've got high hopes for him
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 18:03   #36
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENSACION7 View Post
Zigoni Is Actually Going To See Considerable Minutes This Year @ Genoa. He's Already Netted 4 times In The Pre Season For Genoa. Luca Toni Is Made Of Glass So This Is A Good Move For Him. We'll Buy Genoa's Half Next Year If He Pans Out.

Odu Is Going To Be Good, His First Game Was Decent(vs. Pananthinaijos) He Just Needs More Action, To Get Comfortable, Be More Decisive.
I won't really bet on it, Genoa still has Mattia Destro who is also as young as Zigoni and a bit more hyped than Zigoni, it will still be a tough competition for him there..

I'm not that sure with Odu, hope he can do well but he is still very2 raw compared to even Verdi

Didn't really get some the bashing against Beretta

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 20:36   #37
Dann
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino

beretta needs to start a friendly he comes on around 70 mins by that time the rest of the team are shattered or we have made alot of subs and its hard to get into the game hopefully we see more of him in the coming weeks.
Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 21:25   #38
SENSACION7
National Team Player

Berreta Is Going To Start For The Primavera This Year Now That Zigoni Is Gone, Schenetti Along Side. So This Year Is Nothing Much More Than A Experience Factor, Soak In The International Scene, Hang Out With The Team, Go Through Training, And Since Pato Was Hurt He Filled A Spot ! He'll Be Fine For Our Coppa Italia Run This Year With Andrea DeVito, Fossati, Santonocito, Schenetti, Hottor, Eli, etc...

Forza Primavera Milan !
Old 08-08-2010, 22:58   #39
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Quote:
Yeah I've seen enough of his overrated ass. Sell
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 23:15   #40
Baresiuno
AC Milan Legend

Primavera need some good players too. Last year they finished 2nd in the league, and won the 'Primavera' cup. (think so)
If they do well this season, then again some more players may get promoted into Serie A squad next summer, or even in-season.
Baresiuno is offline   Reply With Quote