The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 09-08-2010, 02:26   #41
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

wow he's barely 18 and you right him off....

god no logic to some of you at all... I'm sure if his name was berettAo you'd be all about him

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:33   #42
Sage
Reinmēkā

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
wow he's barely 18 and you right him off....

god no logic to some of you at all... I'm sure if his name was berettAo you'd be all about him
ofcourse, brazilian youngsters are a 1000x better than Italian youngsters and thats a fact.

I think he sucks, clumsy as hell with no pace at all, ive had enough of slow forwards.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:37   #43
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista_13_33 View Post
ofcourse, brazilian youngsters are a 1000x better than Italian youngsters and thats a fact.

I think he sucks, clumsy as hell with no pace at all, ive had enough of slow forwards.

And this will hold thru for the rest of eternity just like spain will never win a world cup and women will never have right to vote

Pretty sure italy have 2nd best u21 forward in world (balotelli)

edit: I don't really care about him or not, but i think it's ridiculous to right off any 18 year old cause he's not pato.

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 09-08-2010, 03:21   #44
Sage
Reinmēkā

Quote:

And this will hold thru for the rest of eternity just like spain will never win a world cup and women will never have right to vote

Pretty sure italy have 2nd best u21 forward in world (balotelli)

edit: I don't really care about him or not, but i think it's ridiculous to right off any 18 year old cause he's not pato.
Balotelli...and?

Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:19   #45
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENSACION7 View Post
Berreta Is Going To Start For The Primavera This Year Now That Zigoni Is Gone, Schenetti Along Side. So This Year Is Nothing Much More Than A Experience Factor, Soak In The International Scene, Hang Out With The Team, Go Through Training, And Since Pato Was Hurt He Filled A Spot ! He'll Be Fine For Our Coppa Italia Run This Year With Andrea DeVito, Fossati, Santonocito, Schenetti, Hottor, Eli, etc...

Forza Primavera Milan !
I think Schenetti is being loan out, Berreta will play alongside Uros Palibrk, Simone Ganz and Marco Gaeta.. we have interesting mid although I think Stroppa is probably working a new formation dor the primavera this season as we have plenty new players coming

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:20   #46
Madskillz19
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Nesta, Pato, Maldini, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Hernanes, Giuseppe Rossi, Boateng, Abate.

I was watching Beretta in the U16 championships and he looked very rusty in front of goal but as I've seen him in these games so far he seems to be improving. Not every youngster will burst onto the scene like Pato or Messi
Madskillz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:24   #47
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

how many brazilians under 25 went to world cup? How many played... just ramires and he wasn't first choice...There's good youth everywhere. Italy had a horrible generation recently and world cup is proof. Who's to say what will happen in future. Same can be said of ANY country....Fuck same thing happened to germans in past, spanish, french, english etc.

BTW:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb2...orld-cup_sport

Doesn't look too slow to me. But hey judge him on 5 mins. He's young, he might have a big future, who knows...

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 09-08-2010, 05:25   #48
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista_13_33 View Post

not even a fact in FM

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:29   #49
SENSACION7
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madskillz19 View Post
I was watching Beretta in the U16 championships and he looked very rusty in front of goal but as I've seen him in these games so far he seems to be improving. Not every youngster will burst onto the scene like Pato or Messi
I Agree With You. He Had A Nice Little Snap Back Header During The Pananthinaikos Game... He's Got Some Talent, For Some Kids The Light Does'nt Come On For A While.
SENSACION7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:33   #50
SENSACION7
National Team Player

Quote:
how many brazilians under 25 went to world cup? How many played... just ramires and he wasn't first choice...There's good youth everywhere. Italy had a horrible generation recently and world cup is proof. Who's to say what will happen in future. Same can be said of ANY country....Fuck same thing happened to germans in past, spanish, french, english etc.

BTW:

Doesn't look too slow to me. But hey judge him on 5 mins. He's young, he might have a big future, who knows...
I Like This ! He Had A Nice Little Burst There. Nice Placement On The Kick. He'll Be Fine For Us. He's Clearly A Few Years Away ! So No Biggie. He Can Stay @ The Primavera For Like 2yrs And Then We Will Be Talking About Him Like He's Da Stuff !
SENSACION7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:34   #51
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENSACION7 View Post
I Like This ! He Had A Nice Little Burst There. Nice Placement On The Kick. He'll Be Fine For Us. He's Clearly A Few Years Away ! So No Biggie. He Can Stay @ The Primavera For Like 2yrs And Then We Will Be Talking About Him Like He's Da Stuff !
he'll spend 2010-11 in primavera, and then next summer will get opportunity with first team. IF he does well he stays, if not, loan. It aint complicated

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 09-08-2010, 05:35   #52
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

He just turned 18, a lot of things can happen from now till he is more or less 21. He can develop so much more (as well as become worse or just not have any sort of development). But please before judging him for what 30 minutes? Let him actually suck for a while to give the real assessment.

Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:42   #53
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Quote:

BTW:

and the last time I check Italy u-17 does much better than Brazilian u-17 who played with today's hyped players such as COutinho and Neymar.
and we got two of those Italy u-17 in the primavera, Fossati and Berretta

Signature
Old 09-08-2010, 15:20   #54
Susan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan View Post
He just turned 18, a lot of things can happen from now till he is more or less 21. He can develop so much more (as well as become worse or just not have any sort of development). But please before judging him for what 30 minutes? Let him actually suck for a while to give the real assessment.
+1
Give this guy a rest. We can't expect every 18 year old to be like Pato at that age. Many other wc players also weren't that great at that age, but with more experience and some years older they also got wc.
Some players need some more time to be that great, others are already at young age. We shouldn't say that Beretta sucks, I don't think that's right, he was really good when he played for our youth teams last season. Just give him some time, he is not used to play with our first team now, but that can be completely different in the future, so don't write him off.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 17:04   #55
Madskillz19
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Nesta, Pato, Maldini, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Hernanes, Giuseppe Rossi, Boateng, Abate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
+1
Give this guy a rest. We can't expect every 18 year old to be like Pato at that age. Many other wc players also weren't that great at that age, but with more experience and some years older they also got wc.
Some players need some more time to be that great, others are already at young age. We shouldn't say that Beretta sucks, I don't think that's right, he was really good when he played for our youth teams last season. Just give him some time, he is not used to play with our first team now, but that can be completely different in the future, so don't write him off.
+1

What a great name for a striker "Ohhhhhhh what a shot by the beretta "
Old 26-08-2010, 21:31   #56
warl
Rookie

Beretta is co-owned with Genoa. Probably a part of the Boateng deal.

http://www.legaseriea.it/it/serie-a-...ferimento/1736
warl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 22:01   #57
Madskillz19
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warl View Post
Beretta is co-owned with Genoa. Probably a part of the Boateng deal.

http://www.legaseriea.it/it/serie-a-...ferimento/1736
Old 26-08-2010, 22:02   #58
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Well he wasn't going to play much anyway.

He's co-owned now, as is Boateng, but both are with us this year.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 22:30   #59
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

too bad we're doing all these co-ownerships..... now we have odu, strasser, zigoni, and beretta all co-owned to genoa... too much. hopefully we get bocch for this.

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 01:54   #60
joyrider
Il Moderati

can't judge him now, he still needs a lot of matches to improve
maybe next season
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote