The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2010, 02:26   #41
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

wow he's barely 18 and you right him off....


god no logic to some of you at all... I'm sure if his name was berettAo you'd be all about him


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:33   #42
Sage
Reinmēkā
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
wow he's barely 18 and you right him off....


god no logic to some of you at all... I'm sure if his name was berettAo you'd be all about him
ofcourse, brazilian youngsters are a 1000x better than Italian youngsters and thats a fact.

I think he sucks, clumsy as hell with no pace at all, ive had enough of slow forwards.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:37   #43
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista_13_33 View Post
ofcourse, brazilian youngsters are a 1000x better than Italian youngsters and thats a fact.

I think he sucks, clumsy as hell with no pace at all, ive had enough of slow forwards.


And this will hold thru for the rest of eternity just like spain will never win a world cup and women will never have right to vote

Pretty sure italy have 2nd best u21 forward in world (balotelli)

edit: I don't really care about him or not, but i think it's ridiculous to right off any 18 year old cause he's not pato.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:21   #44
Sage
Reinmēkā
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post


And this will hold thru for the rest of eternity just like spain will never win a world cup and women will never have right to vote

Pretty sure italy have 2nd best u21 forward in world (balotelli)

edit: I don't really care about him or not, but i think it's ridiculous to right off any 18 year old cause he's not pato.
Balotelli...and?

Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:19   #45
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre
 
Dwa Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: anywhere with a Milan shirt
Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENSACION7 View Post
Berreta Is Going To Start For The Primavera This Year Now That Zigoni Is Gone, Schenetti Along Side. So This Year Is Nothing Much More Than A Experience Factor, Soak In The International Scene, Hang Out With The Team, Go Through Training, And Since Pato Was Hurt He Filled A Spot ! He'll Be Fine For Our Coppa Italia Run This Year With Andrea DeVito, Fossati, Santonocito, Schenetti, Hottor, Eli, etc...

Forza Primavera Milan !
I think Schenetti is being loan out, Berreta will play alongside Uros Palibrk, Simone Ganz and Marco Gaeta.. we have interesting mid although I think Stroppa is probably working a new formation dor the primavera this season as we have plenty new players coming


Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:20   #46
Madskillz19
Senior Team Member
 
Madskillz19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Barbados
Fav. Players: Nesta, Pato, Maldini, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Hernanes, Giuseppe Rossi, Boateng, Abate.
Default

I was watching Beretta in the U16 championships and he looked very rusty in front of goal but as I've seen him in these games so far he seems to be improving. Not every youngster will burst onto the scene like Pato or Messi
Madskillz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:24   #47
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

how many brazilians under 25 went to world cup? How many played... just ramires and he wasn't first choice...There's good youth everywhere. Italy had a horrible generation recently and world cup is proof. Who's to say what will happen in future. Same can be said of ANY country....Fuck same thing happened to germans in past, spanish, french, english etc.


BTW:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb2...orld-cup_sport

Doesn't look too slow to me. But hey judge him on 5 mins. He's young, he might have a big future, who knows...


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:25   #48
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre
 
Dwa Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: anywhere with a Milan shirt
Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista_13_33 View Post
ofcourse, brazilian youngsters are a 1000x better than Italian youngsters and thats a fact.

I think he sucks, clumsy as hell with no pace at all, ive had enough of slow forwards.
not even a fact in FM



Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:29   #49
SENSACION7
National Team Player
 
SENSACION7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Charlotte,NC USA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madskillz19 View Post
I was watching Beretta in the U16 championships and he looked very rusty in front of goal but as I've seen him in these games so far he seems to be improving. Not every youngster will burst onto the scene like Pato or Messi
I Agree With You. He Had A Nice Little Snap Back Header During The Pananthinaikos Game... He's Got Some Talent, For Some Kids The Light Does'nt Come On For A While.
SENSACION7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:33   #50
SENSACION7
National Team Player
 
SENSACION7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Charlotte,NC USA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
how many brazilians under 25 went to world cup? How many played... just ramires and he wasn't first choice...There's good youth everywhere. Italy had a horrible generation recently and world cup is proof. Who's to say what will happen in future. Same can be said of ANY country....Fuck same thing happened to germans in past, spanish, french, english etc.


BTW:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb2...orld-cup_sport

Doesn't look too slow to me. But hey judge him on 5 mins. He's young, he might have a big future, who knows...
I Like This ! He Had A Nice Little Burst There. Nice Placement On The Kick. He'll Be Fine For Us. He's Clearly A Few Years Away ! So No Biggie. He Can Stay @ The Primavera For Like 2yrs And Then We Will Be Talking About Him Like He's Da Stuff !
SENSACION7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:34   #51
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Senatore_M84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENSACION7 View Post
I Like This ! He Had A Nice Little Burst There. Nice Placement On The Kick. He'll Be Fine For Us. He's Clearly A Few Years Away ! So No Biggie. He Can Stay @ The Primavera For Like 2yrs And Then We Will Be Talking About Him Like He's Da Stuff !
he'll spend 2010-11 in primavera, and then next summer will get opportunity with first team. IF he does well he stays, if not, loan. It aint complicated


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:35   #52
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G
 
crazy4milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Costa Rica
Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Default

He just turned 18, a lot of things can happen from now till he is more or less 21. He can develop so much more (as well as become worse or just not have any sort of development). But please before judging him for what 30 minutes? Let him actually suck for a while to give the real assessment.


Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:42   #53
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre
 
Dwa Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: anywhere with a Milan shirt
Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
how many brazilians under 25 went to world cup? How many played... just ramires and he wasn't first choice...There's good youth everywhere. Italy had a horrible generation recently and world cup is proof. Who's to say what will happen in future. Same can be said of ANY country....Fuck same thing happened to germans in past, spanish, french, english etc.


BTW:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb2...orld-cup_sport

Doesn't look too slow to me. But hey judge him on 5 mins. He's young, he might have a big future, who knows...
and the last time I check Italy u-17 does much better than Brazilian u-17 who played with today's hyped players such as COutinho and Neymar.
and we got two of those Italy u-17 in the primavera, Fossati and Berretta


Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 15:20   #54
Susan
AC Milan Icon
 
Susan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austria
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan View Post
He just turned 18, a lot of things can happen from now till he is more or less 21. He can develop so much more (as well as become worse or just not have any sort of development). But please before judging him for what 30 minutes? Let him actually suck for a while to give the real assessment.
+1
Give this guy a rest. We can't expect every 18 year old to be like Pato at that age. Many other wc players also weren't that great at that age, but with more experience and some years older they also got wc.
Some players need some more time to be that great, others are already at young age. We shouldn't say that Beretta sucks, I don't think that's right, he was really good when he played for our youth teams last season. Just give him some time, he is not used to play with our first team now, but that can be completely different in the future, so don't write him off.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 17:04   #55
Madskillz19
Senior Team Member
 
Madskillz19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Barbados
Fav. Players: Nesta, Pato, Maldini, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Hernanes, Giuseppe Rossi, Boateng, Abate.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
+1
Give this guy a rest. We can't expect every 18 year old to be like Pato at that age. Many other wc players also weren't that great at that age, but with more experience and some years older they also got wc.
Some players need some more time to be that great, others are already at young age. We shouldn't say that Beretta sucks, I don't think that's right, he was really good when he played for our youth teams last season. Just give him some time, he is not used to play with our first team now, but that can be completely different in the future, so don't write him off.
+1

What a great name for a striker "Ohhhhhhh what a shot by the beretta "
Madskillz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 21:31   #56
warl
Rookie
 
warl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Norway
Default

Beretta is co-owned with Genoa. Probably a part of the Boateng deal.

http://www.legaseriea.it/it/serie-a-...ferimento/1736
warl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 22:01   #57
Madskillz19
Senior Team Member
 
Madskillz19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Barbados
Fav. Players: Nesta, Pato, Maldini, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Hernanes, Giuseppe Rossi, Boateng, Abate.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by warl View Post
Beretta is co-owned with Genoa. Probably a part of the Boateng deal.

http://www.legaseriea.it/it/serie-a-...ferimento/1736
Madskillz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 22:02   #58
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

Well he wasn't going to play much anyway.

He's co-owned now, as is Boateng, but both are with us this year.


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 22:30   #59
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
 
Savo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Default

too bad we're doing all these co-ownerships..... now we have odu, strasser, zigoni, and beretta all co-owned to genoa... too much. hopefully we get bocch for this.


Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 01:54   #60
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

can't judge him now, he still needs a lot of matches to improve
maybe next season
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:24.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.