The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2017, 04:31   #61
Mr Delicious
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

His face is very oval and his eyes are positioned weird.
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 12:25   #62
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
His face is very oval and his eyes are positioned weird.




Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 17:05   #63
Fabio
TeamAbu
 
Fabio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, T. Silva, Balotelli, Aubameyang, Honda, Cutrone, Pulisic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickaka View Post
something about his face looks odd
Perhaps you mean this weird tingling feeling in under-belt region of your body you get upon seeing it ?
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 03:59   #64
Donato
The Wise One
 
Donato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia
Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta
Default

Can't wait to see this beast in action
Donato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 18:45   #65
ROSSONERI7
National Team Player
 
ROSSONERI7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: New York
Default

i see that there is great enthusiasm in anticipation Kessie's performance for us next season and i don't want to rain on that happy parade, but I don't have that optimism at all, As his only quality I see is his physical strength. And seeing the other options out there for the price he was signed, I would have gone on another route.

Ultimately, only time will tell. And I hope I'm wrong.

I must say, I only watched 1 Atalanta game (the most recent vs Milan) and he did good in the second half. Besides that I watched 3 other games with the Côte d'Ivoire national team (I'm Ivorian myself, should be happy to finally have a compatriot here lol). 2 at the afcon earlier this year when his name started to go around because of his scoring and he was getting linked with Chelsea and united during the winter market. And the other game was yesterday in the 2-3 defeat at home vs guinea.
In those only 3 full games of him I watched, if gazetta (or whichever magazine give player ratings after Serie A game) had to rate him, it would be ranging from 4-5.
Lackluster performance, Little involvement, lots of passes to the opponent....
I also read some comment on the 5-0 defeat to the Netherlands and it seemed to be the same.

hopefully His physicality will be well complemented by other players' attributes in that midfield (new signings) to make a full working unit. Shop wisely.

Again, it's only 3 games (with NT), and the answer will be on the field with a Milan jersey.
ROSSONERI7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 21:25   #66
CS10
Primavera Player
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSSONERI7 View Post
i see that there is great enthusiasm in anticipation Kessie's performance for us next season and i don't want to rain on that happy parade, but I don't have that optimism at all, As his only quality I see is his physical strength. And seeing the other options out there for the price he was signed, I would have gone on another route.

Ultimately, only time will tell. And I hope I'm wrong.

I must say, I only watched 1 Atalanta game (the most recent vs Milan) and he did good in the second half. Besides that I watched 3 other games with the Côte d'Ivoire national team (I'm Ivorian myself, should be happy to finally have a compatriot here lol). 2 at the afcon earlier this year when his name started to go around because of his scoring and he was getting linked with Chelsea and united during the winter market. And the other game was yesterday in the 2-3 defeat at home vs guinea.
In those only 3 full games of him I watched, if gazetta (or whichever magazine give player ratings after Serie A game) had to rate him, it would be ranging from 4-5.
Lackluster performance, Little involvement, lots of passes to the opponent....
I also read some comment on the 5-0 defeat to the Netherlands and it seemed to be the same.

hopefully His physicality will be well complemented by other players' attributes in that midfield (new signings) to make a full working unit. Shop wisely.

Again, it's only 3 games (with NT), and the answer will be on the field with a Milan jersey.

Even Bailly and Seri was bad with Ivory Coast i will not judge him on that ...
CS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 23:33   #67
ROSSONERI7
National Team Player
 
ROSSONERI7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: New York
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS10 View Post
Even Bailly and Seri was bad with Ivory Coast i will not judge him on that ...
Sure, for a team to lose 5-0 or 2-3 at home to guinea, there has to be collective stinkyness.
The whole team has to perform bad.

As i said, it's just 4 games of him I've watched. And bar ATA-MIL where he had a good second half. It's still most of the times that I watched him, it wasn't good.

I dont follow Seri or Bailly with their clubs either. So the NT is the place I get to see them as well. And they have not had these performances every single game. With little to no involvement.

Hopefully he become he becomes an important piece of the team and proves my concerns wrong.
ROSSONERI7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:53   #68
yaohan
National Team Player
 
yaohan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default

Can someone remind me how good was muntari again?
yaohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:44   #69
Aficio
Rookie
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaohan View Post
Can someone remind me how good was muntari again?
He scored agains Buffon
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:59   #70
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon
 
yagami7gnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Default

Kessie? not excited nor disappointed by the deal.

I do not know why he played against Netherlands to be honest. Couple of times when he was chasing other players he was clearly limping.

I have watched him for Atalanta. He is a force to be reckon with offensively however his positioning is questionable as well in his defensive duties.

We can only hope for the best.

Muntari? Do not remind me about him. He was shit and most people realized how shit he really was when in his last season he was not scoring anymore. Same shit performances minus the goals.


Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 14:39   #71
bijo
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South Africa
Fav. Players: Cassano, Inzaghi, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Crespo, Van Bommel, R9
Default

Seems good physically but mentally?
bijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 07:00   #72
benjamin
李勇鸿
 
benjamin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 中国,北京
Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta Cafu
Default

We dont seem to have much luck with Africans, but maybe cause we were cheap. Who was our last great African? KPB doesnt count
benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 07:15   #73
Hitchens
Suddenly a great believer
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
We dont seem to have much luck with Africans, but maybe cause we were cheap. Who was our last great African? KPB doesnt count
Weah.
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 07:46   #74
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

we had aubameyang but we decided to let him go before he could become good
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 07:50   #75
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest
 
Ronin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
We dont seem to have much luck with Africans, but maybe cause we were cheap. Who was our last great African? KPB doesnt count
Essien


Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 02:05   #76
yaohan
National Team Player
 
yaohan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default

Essien long went from the shit to just shit by the time he is at milan.

Too bad, he was beast in his prime.
yaohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 15:20   #77
ROSSONERI7
National Team Player
 
ROSSONERI7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: New York
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
We dont seem to have much luck with Africans, but maybe cause we were cheap. Who was our last great African? KPB doesnt count
nothing to do with africans. we have been getting, in general, cheap players, free players (not the good ones in disputes with their clubs, but the ones relegation clubs don't want to renew) , players with their best days behind them, even players that all the fans know are average on their best days. but somehow Galliani felt like the air at Milanello can turn them into great players.
you can't sign Traore and count on luck, just like Poli.
over the hill Essien and Zaccardo and wish they come good (zaccardo is WC winner but was he even ever good? never followed hime before he came here to showcase his blistering speed)

so with that kind of signings maybe 1 in 20 will come good (decent).
ROSSONERI7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 17:49   #78
helloAgain
National Team Player
 
helloAgain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: kathmandu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSSONERI7 View Post
over the hill Essien and Zaccardo and wish they come good (zaccardo is WC winner but was he even ever good? never followed hime before he came here to showcase his blistering speed)

so with that kind of signings maybe 1 in 20 will come good (decent).
well zaccardo was the only player to score against buffon in open play in that WC.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 14:39   #79
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy
 
vidarth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: India
Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Default

Beast


Signature
vidarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 19:29   #80
Don_Jacare
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: brisbane
Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Default

had a feeling he is average. hopefully he proves me wrong but he seems very very limited. All brawn but no brain. hate these type of players.
Don_Jacare is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:21.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.