The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 12-07-2017, 19:35   #81
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Jacare View Post
had a feeling he is average. hopefully he proves me wrong but he seems very very limited. All brawn but no brain. hate these type of players.
what makes you draw this conclusion?

he positioned well, took the right runs, seemed like he knew what he was doing.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 19:35   #82
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

he's not a dumb player. he is a bit lazy at times tho
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 13:33   #83
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Sees a dark skinned player w/ a strong physique he's never watched before = must be all hustle and no brain

Worst types of fans

Kessie was actually the new addition who's impressed me the most in that first friendly (and media seem to think the same). He was calm and composed, positioned himself well, provided good defensive cover and bullied players when needed & showed how explosive he can be when he wins the ball back and drives it forward. His passing is clean too.

Guys definitely got good feet. We need to make sure we get him into scoring positions as he's got a great shooting technique.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 13:50   #84
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
had a feeling he is average. hopefully he proves me wrong but he seems very very limited. All brawn but no brain. hate these type of players.
Stop watching football

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 14:11   #85
Don_Jacare
Banned

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

I dont rate him too high because he isnt as technical as i expected him to be. I am not bashing him, I just dont think he is going to be that great for us. How is he any better than kucka? His skill level is worse that kucka and so is his positioning judging by the games he played for ivory coast. Go watch those games and then come back to me. He is average as hell. He adds nothing apart from his engine, mobility and shooting ability from distance. He isnt anything special from what I have seen. Can he improve ? Yes he can as he is only 20. All I am saying is that he was subpar for ivory coast. go fuck yourself if you think he was good for his national team. He was abysmally piss poor. In the friendlies against fodder teams ofcourse he can look good.

Last edited by Don_Jacare; 15-07-2017 at 14:14.
Don_Jacare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 15:14   #86
Colossus
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
Sees a dark skinned player w/ a strong physique he's never watched before = must be all hustle and no brain

Worst types of fans

Kessie was actually the new addition who's impressed me the most in that first friendly (and media seem to think the same). He was calm and composed, positioned himself well, provided good defensive cover and bullied players when needed & showed how explosive he can be when he wins the ball back and drives it forward. His passing is clean too.

Guys definitely got good feet. We need to make sure we get him into scoring positions as he's got a great shooting technique.
Honestly what impresses me the most about him is his velcro first touch. The ball seems to stick to him so well on both feet, and his passing is really good. He just needs to up his hustle from a defensive point of view, which was by main criticism from his Atalanta days, when he seemed to stroll around defensively
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 19:12   #87
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 20:16   #88
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

Quote:
I dont rate him too high because he isnt as technical as i expected him to be. I am not bashing him, I just dont think he is going to be that great for us. How is he any better than kucka? His skill level is worse that kucka and so is his positioning judging by the games he played for ivory coast. Go watch those games and then come back to me. He is average as hell. He adds nothing apart from his engine, mobility and shooting ability from distance. He isnt anything special from what I have seen. Can he improve ? Yes he can as he is only 20. All I am saying is that he was subpar for ivory coast. go fuck yourself if you think he was good for his national team. He was abysmally piss poor. In the friendlies against fodder teams ofcourse he can look good.
I understand that you only watched him in matches with his national team.
if you had watched some atalanta matches last season you would understand why lot of people expect him to perform.
he will play in the role that kucka had in the team but I believe he is an upgrade to kuco.
I'm saying this having watched around 8-9 atalanta games last season and he was impressive in most of them.
a very strong physical player with massive energy. he is good defensively also and he is very calm in possession.
he can be lazy sometimes in his passing but hopefully this will change now he made the step up to his career
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 12:24   #89
Mario
AC Milan Icon

People seem to ignore the fact he's had a fantastic season in Serie B before going to Atalanta

He's definitely molto
Old 18-07-2017, 15:00   #90
Mario
AC Milan Icon

What a tank

Signature
Old 18-07-2017, 15:13   #91
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

decent at playing anchor. nice to know he can play there if needed
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 15:25   #92
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default Official: Franck Kessiť Thread

Clear upgrade to kucka. Keep it up kessie
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 15:28   #93
Master Smurf
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Talismano

Like Kessie - reminds me a bit of Seedorf with that low center of gravity and touch. He plays faster though which is good and his physical ability allows him to easily move players off the ball and win it back. Think he is gonna be a boss!!
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 15:30   #94
Blade of Faith
A New Hope

Hopefully we can develop him just like how Juve develop Pogba.
He's really got all that tools.
Blade of Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 15:33   #95
Mark18
Primavera Player

quick thinking/passing (better than kondog),
physically beast,
great run,
can play RMf and double pivot.

what a steal!
Mark18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 15:33   #96
Mario
AC Milan Icon

And this was him playing out of position as an anchor

Just imagine him paired with Biglia... Jheeez

He needs to be given some freedom to charge forward

Signature
Old 18-07-2017, 15:41   #97
Rumpelstiltskin
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Romagnoli, Suso, Kessie, Locatelli, Bonaventura.

Excellent game.

He's going to silence his doubters.

Signature

Elysse Perry
Rumpelstiltskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 15:43   #98
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

smart beast

Signature
bacon d'or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 16:03   #99
Don_Jacare
Banned

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Guess i was wrong about him. He plays like wanayama. Hood job
Don_Jacare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 16:09   #100
Tadej
Banned

Montella: "Kessie is one of those who are ahead of everyone physically that I was struggling thinking about taking him off."

Damn
Tadej is offline   Reply With Quote