The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 06-08-2017, 20:58   #81
ladro
AC Milan Icon

He should have kept his peroxide hair. Never listen to old people whining about hair stile.

Been a while since italy produced a high quality FB. Heres hoping this guy brakes recent tradition.

Signature

''SPES SIBI QUISQUE''

Last edited by ladro; 06-08-2017 at 21:01.
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 22:31   #82
mleite
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: KakŠ, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Locatelli

I thought that hair colour was just because he lost a bet?

Signature
Forza Milan! ❤️
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:35   #83
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Maybe the bet was for 1season?
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 18:47   #84
ladro
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
I thought that hair colour was just because he lost a bet?
Regardless he should keep it. It goes well with his baby blue eyes.

Signature

''SPES SIBI QUISQUE''
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 20:02   #85
mleite
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: KakŠ, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Locatelli

I must be old then, I think he should let it grow out!

Signature
Forza Milan! ❤️
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 13:25   #86
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

“It’s a dream come true. I wanted Milan from the first second and for me, there was no other option, I only wanted Milan. It’s a great opportunity with a fantastic team.

“Their call honoured me, also because I wanted to move to Milan. This factor was important for my decision. In recent years, it has not been the Milan team we’re used to seeing, but for me, it was crucial to be a part of such an important project: to bring this club back to the top of the football.

“It’s a beautiful challenge, an opportunity that you won’t get more than once. Milan is the dream of every child. A companion for everyone? Storari. He has the enthusiasm of a boy and brings energy to the group.

On his goalscoring tally last season: “I was certainly helped by the fact that I played in a five-man midfield. Now, however, I’m playing in a back four, and I’m not sure I can get back to those levels in this position. However, I have a clear propensity to attack, I often push forward.

“I can’t be passive, I prefer to be aggressive. Sometimes, it might be too much, but this is my style of play. Playing on the wing? I could also do that, but I’m not Suso in one-on-one situations.
Regarding crossing, I don’t have Rodriguez’s feet. In short, I still have a lot to learn.

“Idols? In my role, I have always admired Dani Alves and Sergio Ramos when he was playing at full-back. I was also inspired by De Sciglio and Darmian as they have similar backgrounds to mine. I have always followed them.

“I’m used to being under pressure. I do not suffer, my opponents, on the other hand, have to be more careful with me. I play simple but effective, I’m fast and very determined. What needs to be improved? Surely the defensive phase and one-on-one situations. I also have to be more careful when I protest. I react, I can’t hold back.”

I LOVE how humble he is
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 13:45   #87
Patri
Kallappam-pothu

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso

Knows his limitations; seems willing to work on them. Potential future capitano.

Signature
Signature
Patri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 14:02   #88
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda1899 View Post
ďItís a dream come true. I wanted Milan from the first second and for me, there was no other option, I only wanted Milan. Itís a great opportunity with a fantastic team.

ďTheir call honoured me, also because I wanted to move to Milan. This factor was important for my decision. In recent years, it has not been the Milan team weíre used to seeing, but for me, it was crucial to be a part of such an important project: to bring this club back to the top of the football.

ďItís a beautiful challenge, an opportunity that you wonít get more than once. Milan is the dream of every child. A companion for everyone? Storari. He has the enthusiasm of a boy and brings energy to the group.

On his goalscoring tally last season: ďI was certainly helped by the fact that I played in a five-man midfield. Now, however, Iím playing in a back four, and Iím not sure I can get back to those levels in this position. However, I have a clear propensity to attack, I often push forward.

ďI canít be passive, I prefer to be aggressive. Sometimes, it might be too much, but this is my style of play. Playing on the wing? I could also do that, but Iím not Suso in one-on-one situations.
Regarding crossing, I donít have Rodriguezís feet. In short, I still have a lot to learn.

ďIdols? In my role, I have always admired Dani Alves and Sergio Ramos when he was playing at full-back. I was also inspired by De Sciglio and Darmian as they have similar backgrounds to mine. I have always followed them.

ďIím used to being under pressure. I do not suffer, my opponents, on the other hand, have to be more careful with me. I play simple but effective, Iím fast and very determined. What needs to be improved? Surely the defensive phase and one-on-one situations. I also have to be more careful when I protest. I react, I canít hold back.Ē

I LOVE how humble he is

He will be a fan favorite. I'm also glad that now we will have some really good players representing Milan in the national team. DES, Monto, Balo and Abate were a shame(skill wise) both to country and club.

Now we'll have Donna, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Conti, Jack and maybe Locatelli in the NT. That's not too shabby.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 15:47   #89
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

everything changed with Bonucci to Milan.. chiellini and barzagli buffon will play their last big tournament next world cup i believe

Donna Roma Bonucci Conti Locatelli will all be starters with the NT in no time .. i wanted belotti but :/ hopefully Cutrone can be a beast
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 23:11   #90
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

molto great game

I adore this dude

Signature
bacon d'or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 23:16   #91
Il Capitano_3
CL winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon d'or View Post
molto great game

I adore this dude

our defense will be great this season

Signature
Il Capitano_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 23:16   #92
Fabio
TeamAbu

Fav. Players: KakŠ, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, T. Silva, Balotelli, Aubameyang, Honda, Cutrone, Pulisic

very very good game, made no mistakes and was offensively and defensively sharp. what an upgrade on abate
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 00:54   #93
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon d'or View Post
molto great game

I adore this dude

Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 03:25   #94
Moggster
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

So good.
Moggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 16:05   #95
Shadow47
Young Assassin

Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery

finally a proper Andrea in milan.
Shadow47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 20:19   #96
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Such a cool style of play he has. I absolutely love him

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 07:53   #97
Donato
The Wise One

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, T.Silva, Pippo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Nesta

Just read he suffered an injury for Italy, anyone know what happened?
Donato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 09:04   #98
Hannibal
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
Just read he suffered an injury for Italy, anyone know what happened?
He sprained his ankle
Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 10:02   #99
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

http://www.football-italia.net/10945...ained-my-ankle

With a sprained ankle he is likely to be out for at least a month. Not good news.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 11:31   #100
Polotelli
#forevermario

A month????

good thing we have so many great options left

oh wait we don't!
Polotelli is offline   Reply With Quote