The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

View Poll Results: When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?
Pre-season 10 29.41%
September 6 17.65%
October 2 5.88%
November 1 2.94%
December 3 8.82%
January 3 8.82%
February 0 0%
March 0 0%
April 1 2.94%
May 0 0%
June 0 0%
They won't clash 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2017, 22:04   #5141
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Locatelli, R.Rodriguez, Conti, Andre Silva, Kessi, Romagnoli

Just waiting to see him slap a player. It's gonna happen soon enough.
Milaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 00:31   #5142
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
second worst alre4ady under Gattuso
worst under Montella
105km is not that bad, considering Roma's red, and Suso, Bona and Abate all appearing.
But Benevento, and the game being alive until the end, pushed it up as well.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 21:34   #5143
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
Come down over Gattuso.
Milan are in delicate moments and am confident whoever comes here cant change the things over night.
No great coach will takeover at this stage this team which are in desperate needs of results.

Milan at this moment are а double-edged sword for everyone.
Agreed completely. nobody can change milan this season right now, but maybe after a few weeks we may see progress. We just keep switching coaches left and right and it gives inconsistency in the coach, the startingn lineup, the style of play... and all with a ton of new players who are struggling to find consistency themselves and mesh with one another. Honestly the best thing we can do at this point right now is field the best 11 and keep running it.

And honestly, forget this 3 man backline if it's not producing results, fuck bonucci, if he can't adapt to a 4 man line then he is no professional

-----------------------------------------Donnarumma------------------------------
Bori(conti when healed)---Bonucci/Musac--------Romagno---------------Rodrig
------------------------------------Kessie---------Locatelli-------------------------
--------------------Suso-------------------------------------------Bonaventura----
----------------------------------Silva----------------Cutrone----------------------

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 21:35   #5144
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Definitely, selling a 19yo (!) CDM who is already able to perform in one of the most demanding leagues for young players and defensive players is just beyond stupid.
agreed but it is not above milan to do repeatedly ******ed things

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 21:40   #5145
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post
Agreed completely. nobody can change milan this season right now, but maybe after a few weeks we may see progress. We just keep switching coaches left and right and it gives inconsistency in the coach, the startingn lineup, the style of play... and all with a ton of new players who are struggling to find consistency themselves and mesh with one another. Honestly the best thing we can do at this point right now is field the best 11 and keep running it.

And honestly, forget this 3 man backline if it's not producing results, fuck bonucci, if he can't adapt to a 4 man line then he is no professional

-----------------------------------------Donnarumma------------------------------
------------------------------------Kessie---------Locatelli-------------------------
--------------------Suso-------------------------------------------Bonaventura----
----------------------------------Silva----------------Cutrone----------------------
And who is going to pass to Silva and Cutrone or play the ball quick. We all know that Suso and Jack are slow builders.

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 21:40   #5146
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milaniscool View Post
Just waiting to see him slap a player. It's gonna happen soon enough.
then i will die a happy man

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 21:43   #5147
Tako_400
World Cup Winner

Gattuso will save us. I still believe.
Tako_400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 22:02   #5148
Colossus
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo View Post

I would make 2 adjustments but keep the same formation.

I would drop Jack and play Borini left mid, and play Abate or Calabria at right back, and would play Montolivo over Locatelli
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 22:40   #5149
ibelongtomilan
Il Diavolo

worse than montella
we are literally doomed
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 22:56   #5150
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

He won't last a month at this rate.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 23:30   #5151
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Did anyone expect Gattuso to turn it around in 2-3 games? If you did then stop following this game, it's not for you.

No coach, if not world class, would've been able to do so and that's why I was against sacking Montella if he wasn't going to be replaced with quality. This is a newly assembled first XI, it's gonna take its time.

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 23:49   #5152
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Did anyone expect Gattuso to turn it around in 2-3 games? If you did then stop following this game, it's not for you.

No coach, if not world class, would've been able to do so and that's why I was against sacking Montella if he wasn't going to be replaced with quality. This is a newly assembled first XI, it's gonna take its time.
Seedorf did ... that too with zero experience in management

Signature
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 23:54   #5153
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
Seedorf did ... that too with zero experience in management
Was against his sacking then, bring back the anti virus ASAP

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 00:20   #5154
Sage
Reinmēkā

this why I said I'd rather have montella extend his contract over hiring gattuso

he's going to be sacked by February at the latest.

Signature
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 00:42   #5155
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

He could literally not have been given a better moment to step in and acclimatize with the anti montella sentiment and games vs 0 pts benevento and el farmers..

Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:24   #5156
JacksonReality
Senior Team Member

It now looks like a challenge for those who said they wouldn't be able to hate Gattuso
JacksonReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:49   #5157
Buske
National Team Player

Well, i wont hate him no matter what. He will always be a legend for me.
Anyway, its true we cannot judge him after 2 games, and the last one being meaningless.. but still, we cant say this is a good start at all, actually the worst possible

One thing is sure, i enjoy his post game interviews like 20 times more than Montella's. He blames himself and the players, not saying everything is good while its clear it is not.
Also the things he said so far about Andre Silva, are exactly my thoughts and i said it before, so im glad about that too
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:02   #5158
milanator
World Cup Winner

What a coach talks after the game is quite meaningless though, actually in the long run its often better to talk nonsense than talking too much about the players.
Most good coaches try to shield them from unnecessary attention, giving the press information at a press conference is inviting them to come after players and make the environment of the club even more unstable.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:53   #5159
Buske
National Team Player

So is it meaningless or not ?

I agree its probably better to defend them in media. However, it still doesnt change the fact i enjoy Rino's way more
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 08:47   #5160
forward
AC Milan Icon

Gattuso made one fatal mistake.
He thought that the problem of the team was in the effort and physical level.
But it certainly wasn't that way.

Against Benevento and Rjeka everyone ran like crazy.

But we still had 0 team play and team chemistry.
It seems like Gattuso's focus on the effort even made things worse.

The team looks like a random 11 players who have never played with each other before.

Funnily enough, when the team is compact and well set up, you don't even have to run that much.
Compact team always makes up for individual mistakes.

Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote