Week 16: Milan - Juventus 06/01/2021 20:45 CET

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
easy win.

not available
milan: ibra, saele, benna, gabbia, tonali(red card)
7uve: morata

they lack quality in the midfield, use wings and like to press if a opposite team plays slow from the back.
its a must win for them, will be interesting to see pirlo's approach for this game.
our problem this game will be krunic? and no real subs for attack and midfield.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Even though Pioli has been a genius in adjusting to a low block with compact defence now that crucial players are out every single game, the style gives me anxiety. Had we had Bennacer, Saelemakers and Ibra we could go back to a possession based, high pressing and high intensity, vertical passing game that made us dominate everyone and a joy to watch.

I just know for a fact if we had a full team we'd dominate them from minute one to minute 90 and make them piss their pants. I still predict a win with Krunic in midfield, but it's gonna be a scrappy one. 2-1 Rebic x1 Leao x1

As always, til the end of time, Red n Black til I die

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Ordinarily with Bennacer and Ibra...I'd say they were in for an ass whooping they haven't seen in years....

Still....this is the most pathetic ladri in a decade. Even our depleted side should be able to beat them.

Any idea if Saele can make a surprise return??

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We should play our high tempo game and not let ladri to slow down the game as probably thats what they will look forward to do.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Despite being pretty poor for most of the season you know they are going to be super up for this. I'm worried about Krunic starting in such a game of this magnitude. Juventus still have some dangerous talent in Dybala and Ronaldo. Obviously I'd love a win and stick it to Pirlo but a draw wouldn't be a disaster. Just don't lose to these fuckers.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
unfortunately we face this game with so many injuries, i think 11 vs 11 we would have destroyed them, but without bennacer , zlatan or sales, i'm hoping for a draw.

i think we should play a mix between pressing high and defending deep, because without bennacer we are losing the midfield battle for sure, so either we go for them or let them come to us, but in middle we are losing this one.

hoping for a win, satisfied with draw, but if we lose this one considering the injuries it won't be the end of the world.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Cant remember when we won 2 times in a row against them. Lets make it now because we can ! Forza Diavolo

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I’m very sorry but it feels a Juve win.. can’t imagine them out of the title race in round 16.. they need the 3pts more.. it’s a decisive game for them everybody knows it

Refs will fuck us remember this

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
people are already nominating themselves on the first page. this thread will be fun to dissect.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I?m very sorry but it feels a Juve win.. can?t imagine them out of the title race in round 16.. they need the 3pts more.. it?s a decisive game for them everybody knows it

Refs will fuck us remember this

@Tantalis I believe you handle these sort of posts.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Old Lady is on her knees in front of us, this is an opportunity to kill her off and free Italy. I hope the squad shows a killer mentality and finishes one of our last remaining challengers this season.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
lets hope he infected 5 or 6 of their starters, then they will be the same situation as we are.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Times like this I bet we wish we kept bonaventura &#55357;&#56865;

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
I’m confident about this win. We’re so much more ready against the big clubs this year.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
A draw will be ok on this one.

The first time I say this since the start of season.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ordinarily with Bennacer and Ibra...I'd say they were in for an ass whooping they haven't seen in years....

Still....this is the most pathetic ladri in a decade. Even our depleted side should be able to beat them.

Any idea if Saele can make a surprise return??

Imagine thinking that this skinny Belgian with a weird haircut and a weirder name we bought for 3m on loan ending up being a player that Juve are lucky not to be facing.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Imagine thinking that this skinny Belgian with a weird haircut and a weirder name we bought for 3m on loan ending up being a player that Juve are lucky not to be facing.

We have to thank our technical area for the awesome job they did to find such a gem. I love him and his energy. Duracell bunny

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yes Ibra, Bennacer and Saeles are a huge miss but if I could have chosen one player to return from the injury first out of them and Kjaer, then it would have been Kjaer and Kjaer is back so I think we can still win.

Theo + Rebic + Leao's unpredictability.

Kessie + Krunic is not what we wanted at midfield but it will have to do.

Hakan's set pieces

Good defense + Donna at the back.

We can do it.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
R7 isnt going to give a feck either way if Kanjer plays or not. And Ibra will be missed more.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
R7 isnt going to give a feck either way if Kanjer plays or not. And Ibra will be missed more.

god you are trying so hard to be annoying. its kind of working tho ngl

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I just want us to score 2 goals. Thats it

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
god you are trying so hard to be annoying. its kind of working tho ngl

Hey, I want us to beat juve more than you do... collectively, I think we have a great chance to win... but I will not stand here and laugh at CR on the strength of Kanjer alone... CR is legit top 10 greatest ever players... Kanjer is sum1 who is 25 games old.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey, I want us to beat juve more than you do... collectively, I think we have a great chance to win... but I will not stand here and laugh at CR on the strength of Kanjer alone... CR is legit top 10 greatest ever players... Kanjer is sum1 who is 25 games old.

i was only referring to the dumbass nickname. i dont disagree with your post in general.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i was only referring to the dumbass nickname. i dont disagree with your post in general.

Oh, oh, sorry, sorry... :lol::lol: You mean Kanjer, right? :lol::lol: Like I wrote in the commode... its an adorable little swear word from the subcontinent... its wot a grandma wud call you when she finds you smoking.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Which zebra is Pirla gonna put up on ther right??

Chiesa? lol

Theo gonna tear him to shreds...

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Just play Calabria in the midfield and play Conti to keep Penaldo in his back pocket again

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

In less than a year. Amazing acquisition.