Italian Football Thread II

Which team will finish 2nd after Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiero

Reaction score
Juve's 2nd goal was brilliant. You can't coach that. That's pure player skill starting from Vucinic's pass to Matri, then laid off to Lich, who went on to cross it for Marrone and his beautiful pass that was met by Giach's cool finish.

Also nice assist by Pirlo for the first goal.

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
So? They're still pretty good.

They're always good.

We never won scudetto 2 times in a row since our dream team era.
Not even in Maldini's peak, fantastic trio of Seedorf, Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva+Kaka' romance, etc..
And THIS Milan is miles away from that. If Al can make it happen then he will become a legend. A dream manager.

So far kudos for Conte, we really has solid rival now. Anyone who underestimate jube never learnt the history of serie A. Eventho' they're cheating, do anything possible and impossible to win the game, they're our main contender not just for this season, but for the rest of this earth life.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
At this point, I simply can't see Milan winning the Scudetto. We've got so many injuries and Juventus are managing to keep their team fit. And we've got to play the Champions League as well...

There's still a long way to go, but I'm not very optimistic. Our fixture table was very unfortunate. We're probably having all of our key games in very bad moments of the season in terms of injuries and form. It was like that in the first half of the season apart from Roma game, and it is looking likely to be like that from the 20th round.

unneeded pessimism now

wait until february hell is over, then say your optimism or pessimism

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Ive been saying it for a while, watch out for Roma this second half of the season

Totti is making an impact, thye look like a whole new team, thye finally have someone to put plays together, link up the passes

Lamela though is seriously top notch, great young player

Pjanic is solid, I see him turning into a Lampard type player, good hard runner from midfiled that bags golas, can shoot, pass, really good all round

OFC having DDR as anchor gives him more license to head foward

Good team for the future, when are they playing Inter again, I think they could beat them

Edit: Juve vs Roma in the coppa on wed. should be good

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
Roma's Francesco Totti breaks Gunnar Nordahl’s all-time record of 210 league goals with a single Italian club
'Er Pupone' struck twice in the first eight minutes against Cesena to overtake the legendary Swede at the top of the list of one-club marksmen in the Italian top flight

goal

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They're always good.

We never won scudetto 2 times in a row since our dream team era.
Not even in Maldini's peak, fantastic trio of Seedorf, Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva+Kaka' romance, etc..
And THIS Milan is miles away from that. If Al can make it happen then he will become a legend. A dream manager.

So far kudos for Conte, we really has solid rival now. Anyone who underestimate jube never learnt the history of serie A. Eventho' they're cheating, do anything possible and impossible to win the game, they're our main contender not just for this season, but for the rest of this earth life.

Always thought that Milan deserved much more than it actually won.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
respect for :star:Totti:star: very high on my list of fav. players that never played for milan.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
You know Milan is playing terribly when Juventus with an attack led by the likes of Matri, Vucinic, Pepe and Giarcheni is number 1 in Serie A -_____-

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
You know Milan is playing terribly when Juventus with an attack led by the likes of Matri, Vucinic, Pepe and Giarcheni is number 1 in Serie A -_____-

Their midfield trumps ours.
Even more so now with Prince and Aqua out.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Their midfield trumps ours.
Even more so now with Prince and Aqua out.

i'd have aqua, boateng and mvb over pirlo marchsio and vidal anyday. all overrated players imo. our midfield isn't as terrible as most people claim, we're just missing a new mvb plus with merkel showing progress our future in the midfield is looking nice. at the moment yes their midfield kills ours. when nocerino is your best midfielder you know something is wrong :/

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Matri and Vuncinic are both good players

matri is shit for all I'm considered about. he didn't do jack shit against us or any other big side for that matter. ibra is a good player. robinho is a good player. pato is a good player. these are players that can create magic out of nothing, players that make you want to stick your dick in front of the tv and start fucking it because of the beauty they created. matri is the italian andy carol for all I'm considered about but with a better team. would matri even start @ milan let alone barca, madrid, man city, man utd etc? the answer is no. vucinic on the other hand is alright but can't finish jack shit. when it's his day however he's fucking dangerous

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
matri is shit for all I'm considered about. he didn't do jack shit against us or any other big side for that matter. ibra is a good player. robinho is a good player. pato is a good player. these are players that can create magic out of nothing, players that make you want to stick your dick in front of the tv and start fucking it because of the beauty they created. matri is the italian andy carol for all I'm considered about but with a better team. would matri even start @ milan let alone barca, madrid, man city, man utd etc? the answer is no. vucinic on the other hand is alright but can't finish jack shit. when it's his day however he's fucking dangerous

Matri - Probs best finisher in Serie A (Senatore will provide stats)

Vucinic - very versatile and reliable player

I wouldnt call Pato a good player on recent form, hes shit

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Matri - Probs best finisher in Serie A (Senatore will provide stats)

Vucinic - very versatile and reliable player

I wouldnt call Pato a good player on recent form, hes shit

I'd rather have Pato on this form then matri on this team. Best finisher in Serie A?

antonio-di+natale+celebrate.jpg

Cavani1.jpg

alexandrepato_acmilan.jpg

The list goes on.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i'd have aqua, boateng and mvb over pirlo marchsio and vidal anyday. all overrated players imo. our midfield isn't as terrible as most people claim, we're just missing a new mvb plus with merkel showing progress our future in the midfield is looking nice. at the moment yes their midfield kills ours. when nocerino is your best midfielder you know something is wrong :/

Vidal is destined to be World Class

I think he is better than all our midfielders. Good with both feet, good passing range, great engine and complete midfielder

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vidal is destined to be World Class

I think he is better than all our midfielders. Good with both feet, good passing range, great engine and complete midfielder

He kinda looks like Trezeguet

rosso_nero

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sun, 22-Jan-2012

La Gazzetta dello Sport

Juve are halfway there

Unbeaten Bianconeri win 2-0 at Atalanta and are Winter Champions

Conte: ‘So proud of these lads’

Totti 211 goals! Nobody like him in Italy

Milan to stay -1 with the ‘collector’ Ibra

Ranieri on the attack: ‘Respect Inter’

Torino draw and Sassuolo catch them

Tutto

Juve Winter Champions: Unstoppable

Bianconeri conquer Bergamo

Conte ends the first round on top and unbeaten regardless of Novara-Milan result

Record-breaking Totti, fantastic Roma

Only Milan for Tevez, so Moratti looks to Lucas

Genoa and Palermo amid trouble and fearCairo, fix it or lose Serie A

Corriere dello Sport

Yes, it’s a Scudetto Juve!

Win in Bergamo makes them Winter Champions

Milan forced to get a victory in Novara today

Totti the King for a super Roma

Giallorossi flatten Cesena 5-1 with captain’s brace

He overcomes Nordahl, as nobody has scored so many with a single jersey

Moratti: ‘Lucas is right for Inter’

Ranieri fury: ‘I demand respect’

Mazzarri wants clinical Napoli

Cassano: My two-year-old daughter was threatened!

Pescara soar to -1 from Sassuolo and Torino

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
15:00 Novara - Milan
15:00 Cagliari - Fiorentina
15:00 Lecce - Chievo
15:00 Palermo - Genoa
15:00 Siena - Napoli
15:00 Udinese - Catania

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Gooooood luckkkkkkkkkkkk samprisiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule