UEFA Champions League 2019/20

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
PVgEJXP.png

The Bayern campaing in this CL though... Not a single draw and so many trashings on the way
Honestly can't remember a team who won with such supremacy

Paguma Larvata

Milan Icon
Reaction score
3rd?? I fully expect Liverpool and Bayern to overtake us, maybe even Barca by the the time we are ready to compete again.

I am not too concerned about Barca. They will go the Milan way for a couple of years once Messi is not there. Neither am i concerned about Liverpool. They might not win another for couple of year. I do fear Bayern. They have a fantastic mix of youth and experience, an amazing bench and with Sane will get even more scarier. I won't be surprised, if they win it again next year. As for Milan, i don't think we will win it for the next decade, so yeah it's just a matter of time these teams over take us.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
"How to root for 3 different teams (who are not Milan) and have them all fail to win CL" - by Massaro94

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
PVgEJXP.png

The Bayern campaing in this CL though... Not a single draw and so many trashings on the way
Honestly can't remember a team who won with such supremacy

Liverpool win the title finally, and Bayern still makes more of a splash in my book with this performance.

Absolutely amazing team, and everybody in that team has banged crazy numbers this season.

Hopefully Lewandowski wins the Ballon d'Or.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
"How to root for 3 different teams (who are not Milan) and have them all fail to win CL" - by Massaro94

Need Massaro to become a Bayern and Liverpool fan now then?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Need Massaro to become a Bayern and Liverpool fan now then?

He's already taking the first steps, but hiding it behind his "fascination" with Neuer

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Liverpool win the title finally, and Bayern still makes more of a splash in my book with this performance.

Absolutely amazing team, and everybody in that team has banged crazy numbers this season.

Hopefully Lewandowski wins the Ballon d'Or.

FIFA cancelled the Ballon d'Or this year because Messi couldn't win it :o

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Neuer deserves 2 balon d'or for the performance he made against PSG

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
This year's edition of Champions League must be the most boring one I can remember. Feels like almost every single game every single match day is unexciting

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
This year's edition of Champions League must be the most boring one I can remember. Feels like almost every single game every single match day is unexciting

CL stopped being exciting since 2013/2014

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
The 2 towers at RB Leipzig... big, big men :lol: remind me of Ambrose and Walsh

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score

The gap between rich and 'poor' teams has become too big... a perfect example how money ruined this game. Small teams have literally no chance anymore, aside from a verrrry few exceptions like atalanta maybe.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
The gap between rich and 'poor' teams has become too big... a perfect example how money ruined this game. Small teams have literally no chance anymore, aside from a verrrry few exceptions like atalanta maybe.

money gap was always there, we had always 2 good and 2 bad teams in ucl groups. sometimes you have napoli-bvb-arsenal group but thats usually one from 8.
i think its more about teams/names that qualified to ucl, and at top of it lacking the spectators creating additional pressure/atmosphere. imagine:
atalanta <> milan
ferencv?ros <> celtic/rangers
krasnodar <> cska/spartak
rennes <> lyon
başakşehir <> galatasaray/besiktas
Midtjylland <> aek athens/olympiacos

kick one of above teams and add benfica or sporting

also many teams are in crisis/need rebuild (real, barca), many 'top teams' dont really play interesting football (psg, mu, chelsea) or dont have interestnig players to watch.

Last edited:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Barella just gave a penalty and Hazard scored :star:

Chocke Conte, CHOKE

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hahahahah vidal you brainless fuck
Game over !!!

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players