Reaction score
youre ugly
tumblr_n4wznyCt7t1s0my1wo1_500.gif

cry

more

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pioli made us so leao-dependent. When he’s not playing or when he’s having an off-night, we look pitiful. Forget about making it to the next level, we won’t stay at our 2022 level if we don’t sign a couple of reinforcements. If Redbird doesn’t invest in this window, we can gauge what type of owners we will have in the foreseeable future. I miss elliott.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Surely we have a youth player who can play in goal or leftback. Thats what other teams do, not this shit. What a horrendous and depressing performance. Inter will kill us if we are like this in super cup. So worried about the 2nd half of the season. What have these guys been doing in dubai?

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Two CB's sitting on the bench! Not starting Thiaw or Gabbia. Pioli fucked up this game from the start . Stupid experiments.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pioli made us so leao-dependent. When he’s not playing or when he’s having an off-night, we look pitiful. Forget about making it to the next level, we won’t stay at our 2022 level if we don’t sign a couple of reinforcements. If Redbird doesn’t invest in this window, we can gauge what type of owners we will have in the foreseeable future. I miss elliott.
Totally agree. Hasnt tried adli in the middle once, cdk on the right etc.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very weird formation and line-up by Pioli.

Adli is not a LW, and playing him there, while his natural instinct is to be more central and play-make, makes no sense. CDK does not want to play-make from the center, and he's drifting to the right wing, where Sales is occupying that space, and it's not even an overload, they want the same space.

Of course, you want to try out new things--and you do that during friendlies. You want to see if Mirante can do a better job than Tata? Well, he can't. The only thing that Mirante does better (much, much, much better) than Tata is that he comes out of his area, much faster, stronger, and better than Tata.

Otherwise? Mirante is a worse shot stopper, worse at controlling his box, on crosses, everything. The reason I think that Pioli wanted to try him is that Mirante comes out much better, which helps our high-line.

Dest as our LB? I had a hope that he could help out there, but he's been a travesty, on both sides of the ball.

Kalulu, Tomori, Calabria, Tonali, and Bennacer look like they are playing with the handbrake on, to be honest--and it looks like they are worried about pulling a muscle, not even joking. I think that's a testament to the fear that is in the squad over injuries right now.

The attack has been shambolic though. Adli does a lot of the little things you want, but he's lost the ball a few times--but his positioning is bad, because... he's not a left winger. CDK looks like he wants to play on the right-wing, because there's where he is finding space, but that's not his position in this formation, so we are so heavily weighted to our right side, that we are leaving gaps on our left, and combined with our piss-poor passing (truly, piss poor, dogshit passing) we are crumbling as we are out-of-position, playing players in the wrong spots, and unbalanced.

It is only a friendly, and you need to try things, give formations and ideas time to breath, see if they'll work or not, see if there is promise, and not freak out over failures or breakdowns, because you want to try new looks.

My issue though is that Pioli has seemingly tried every look except the one I want, lol, and that annoys me, but it also is weird--because I feel like I can't be the only one to see that he's putting square pegs into round holes?

Rebic's form is truly worrying though. He's been very poor. Even in basic execution, he's just been bad, not just in friendlies, but in the last few games. We need him to step up, and it seems like the only hope we have with Rebic is for him to shit-house his way to goals and assists. Otherwise, he's actually a liability and hurts our play.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
A.c milan is owned by an american outsider
Like a piece of cattle sold to the highest bidder

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
gotta give mirante credit...great head of hair for a middle aged man

• Star
Reactions: brk

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m not looking forward to Wednesday.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
lazetic so strapping, so tall

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Adli was a beast in preseason. Whatever happened to him ? We bought him 18 months ago. I hope he succeeds here

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
There is still time for both CDK and Adli but we need players ready to go now.

Maldini knew this - hopefully owners stop fucking about

Schedule