The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rafael Leao has world class potential- I pray he realizes it.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Where are the infidels who said play Leao from the right?

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
And someone has courage to say that we can sell Donnarumma. He is very important for us.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
A vice Kessie and a new physical CB is a must.

Losing faith in Romagnoli day by day.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Leao to Sky:

"It is a pity we didn’t win. We created many goal chances, now we continue to work. We want to win every game, we want to remain on top of the table but I am disappointed because we did everything to win the game. We are focused, we want to follow our path and remain on top of the table. Ibra is an example for all of us. I am happy with how the team is playing and I am happy he scored. I always try to help the team but today I am disappointed because we didn’t win."

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
"I don’t have to comment, we all have days where we make mistakes. He still made mistakes for both teams,” Foseca told Sky Sport after the game.

:lol:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"I don?t have to comment, we all have days where we make mistakes. He still made mistakes for both teams,? Foseca told Sky Sport after the game.

:lol:

Wouldn't expect him to come out and condemn his post positive asset on the field tonight

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This draw feels like a loss but still 22 matches unbeaten and top of the table with Zlatan scoring 2 goals in each of his last 3 games.

Our goal is still the top 4 and we need to work towards it.

Udinese next in Serie A.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli to Sky:

On the match: "I go home satisfied with the performance, we don’t have to look at the standings. It is useless to hide it, at the end of the game the players were not satisfied, there are regrets, we tried until the end. Romagnoli’s opportunity proves it. The whole performance was of a good level, against a strong opponent. They exploited set pieces better than us. This is the right path, this performance gives us further conviction."

On Donnarumma’s absence: "Mistakes are part of football, Tatarusanu missed his timing. He’s a strong goalkeeper, on his debut, a little something may have paid off. The team’s performance was attentive and spirited. Let’s work on each game and in preparation for the next."

On the penalties awarded by Giacomelli: "I don’t want to comment."

On the errors his side made: "Especially in the first half, sometimes we forced it too much. In some choices we were not very decisive, it was enough to move it a little more to create space. We could have done better on this, but we always tried to be dangerous. We could have scored more goals, but let’s not forget that it was Roma. We are growing, we will need all the players, we have the qualities to move forward in all competitions. We lacked a bit of technical precision in moments in which we could command the game."

On Leao: "During the week I spoke quite clearly to Rafa about what I expect from him, I am very happy with his performance. He has to continue this way, he is a very young and strong player. Saelemaekers is growing a lot, Castillejo too. We’ve been missing Rebic for more than a month, Hauge was doing well. We raised the level of the attacking department, and it raises the competitiveness."

On the current moment: "There is a positive environment, full harmony, we work to the maximum every single day. I like the team spirit to be emphasised, it is a selfless group. From the point of view of determination we are second to none. We must continue to continue with this attitude."

On the COVID emergency: "We are tested every day or almost, but unfortunately we are not exempt from a situation that is affecting everyone. We are doing our best, we stick to the rules, the club is helping us. In such a difficult moment for everyone, it is very important that we continue to play, to give some entertainment to the fans. A thousand fans are few but today we felt the difference, it is a step backwards and it is not easy."

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really hope Kessie and Theo are rested vs Sparta, they need it

Maybe even Kjaer

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Played well, but ref lost control, what an idiot. We need a proper second keeper, would've won with Dollar.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
We still undefeated

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Nobody is talking about Roma's third goal that was a bigger mistake from our defence than the one of Romagnoli vs taller Dzeko.

Why the hell they let Castillejo there alone to mark him?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
So we have gone 15 matches with one draw and 14 wins... and this guy wants to talk about the glass half empty

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Rafael Leao has world class potential- I pray he realizes it.

Dribbling? Check.
Crossing? Check.
Goalscoring abilities? Check.
Pace? Check.
Tall? Check.
Unpredictable? Check.
Direct football player? Check.

I don't know those people who say he is not good, if they are watching the same player as me.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Those kind of games will make you grow. It took figc a crooked coach to slow us down. That's fine we showed spirit and determination.

I like the reaction that the team isn't satisfied. This is the spirit.

Let us hope pioli rests as many as he can because udinese away is the toughest challenge thus far.

We struggle against a very physical side and a team that plays with two strikers.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Covid is like a russian roulette over the team. It's going will take down players randomly for the whole season.

That's why I wanted extra depth this season or, like, that they would closed that damn CB for example. A few millions in wages to be safe in such unpredictable season would be a sound decision.

Anyway at this point I hope they're taking some CM and maybe some LB and CB from the primavera to train with the first team eventually. That croatian CM for example (if it's him the better of the bunch) may prove useful at some point.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Disappointing draw but setbacks are inevitable there is far more to be optimistic about and one draw in 15 is very impressive by anyone?s standards. The great thing is this is just the beginning a potentially great team is being built and it will take time. The following statement from Maldini fills me with great hope

?If we?ll have a chance to strengthen the team in January we?ll do it. We know we are a competitive team but if there will be an opportunity to sign a player that can allow us to make a step forward we?ll try to sign him also because we didn?t spend what we could in the previous transfer window.?

I like this sentiment because it is the new policy the building will never stop Milan will always strive to be better however competitive the team is. This was what made Milan great before and will again. It will just take a little time. Trust in Maldini and Massara.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Disappointing draw but setbacks are inevitable there is far more to be optimistic about and one draw in 15 is very impressive by anyone?s standards. The great thing is this is just the beginning a potentially great team is being built and it will take time. The following statement from Maldini fills me with great hope

?If we?ll have a chance to strengthen the team in January we?ll do it. We know we are a competitive team but if there will be an opportunity to sign a player that can allow us to make a step forward we?ll try to sign him also because we didn?t spend what we could in the previous transfer window.?

I like this sentiment because it is the new policy the building will never stop Milan will always strive to be better however competitive the team is. This was what made Milan great before and will again. It will just take a little time. Trust in Maldini and Massara.

We had 15M for a defender, this money should be available for January too, if they can add more it becomes better.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Honestly, when Kessie went down, I had my heart in my hand for a minute. He is arguably the most important player for us at the moment because of the sheer amount of work he puts in. We genuinely dont have anyone in the squad to replace him. None of our current crop of midfielders provide what he does. And yes, I understand that its hard to replace what he does, but we do not even have another physical DM in the squad. This why I am a bit annoyed that we didnt go for Bakayoko, even on a loan. Should have just kept Pobega then. Hopefully, the management know it is paramount that we get one in the Jan transfer window and fingers crossed Kessie remains healthy till then.

Also, hopefully this game showed folks why we need another CB. we are absolutely woeful defending set pieces because neither of our current CB options are tall or physical. A bit annoyed at Pioli that he had Roma marking Dzeko rather than someone like Kessie on the corner.

I liked what I saw from Ajer so if he can be had or someone like Milenkovic, that would be great. Romagnoli's current form puts him behind Kjaer and Gabbia at the moment.

Would love Thauvin and if he can be had for cheap, I dont have an issue. At the end of the day, RW is the least of our worries in terms of current weaknesses due to Saele stepping up (plus Rebic/Hauge can play there worst comes to worst).

In terms of priorities, it would be:

Kessie backup
CB
Ibra backup
LB backup
RW

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule