• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
anyone who argues that conte was not one of the best players to ever grace the pitch, is in a level of denial that cannot be remedied by traditional medicine.

conte maybe a top 3 player ever?

SorrowfulAdorableKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
MR bet that Milan would beat Roma and wagered a 5 month internet ban thingy.

He won

Discuss

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
The 11 Milan players that will be on national duty:

Donnarumma - 🇮🇹
Caldara - 🇮🇹
Romagnoli - 🇮🇹
Bonaventura 🇮🇹
Cutrone - 🇮🇹 [U21]
Calabria - 🇮🇹 [U21]
Calhanoglu - 🇹🇷
Rodriguez - 🇨🇭
Kessie - 🇨🇮
Suso - 🇪🇸
Laxalt - 🇺🇾

Ugh. Too many starters.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Roma have had their worst start to a Serie A season since Zdenek Zeman’s campaign in 2012-13.

The Giallorossi go into the break for international duty with a last-gasp 1-0 win away to Torino, fightback to draw 3-3 at home with Atalanta and 2-1 defeat to Milan.

Grazie Grintusso

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
anyone who argues that conte was not one of the best players to ever grace the pitch, is in a level of denial that cannot be remedied by traditional medicine.

conte maybe a top 3 player ever?

just because you're a good former player...doesn't mean you're going to be a good manager. (but conte was a better player than gattuso)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Roma have had their worst start to a Serie A season since Zdenek Zeman’s campaign in 2012-13.

The Giallorossi go into the break for international duty with a last-gasp 1-0 win away to Torino, fightback to draw 3-3 at home with Atalanta and 2-1 defeat to Milan.

Grazie Grintusso

Gattuso 2-0 EDF :star:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
EDF is a whiny bitch, cant stand him.

So... after Kessie, Hakan Bonucci (that led to Caldara and Higuana) have become important transfers, if Biglia, Musacchio, Reina and Conti prove to be key players, will we agree that maybe Mirabelli wasn't such a noob after all and did decent job with building the squad from scratch. Except for that attack of course, even tho there's no last word on Silva yet

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Except for that attack of course, even tho there's no last word on Silva yet

This "option" thing, does this work both ways? Can we refuse sale? If so, swap plus dough for Ruben

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
This "option" thing, does this work both ways? Can we refuse sale? If so, swap plus dough for Ruben

I dont think it does, if it did the whole option thing would mean nothing, unless its just an option of being "the first in line".

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It's an option in that they can bid that figure and it has to be accepted.

The player can say no, though, unlike an obligation where it's effectively just a transfer delayed for a year, and so the player has already said yes.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It's an option in that they can bid that figure and it has to be accepted.

The player can say no, though, unlike an obligation where it's effectively just a transfer delayed for a year, and so the player has already said yes.

does it work like that? I thought it was only about the buyer having a choice oR being forced to buy.

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
EDF is a whiny bitch, cant stand him.

So... after Kessie, Hakan Bonucci (that led to Caldara and Higuana) have become important transfers, if Biglia, Musacchio, Reina and Conti prove to be key players, will we agree that maybe Mirabelli wasn't such a noob after all and did decent job with building the squad from scratch. Except for that attack of course, even tho there's no last word on Silva yet

tumblr_inline_o1d6ng38bp1the0tl_400.gif

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
does it work like that? I thought it was only about the buyer having a choice oR being forced to buy.

With an option, the price is agreed and the selling club have to accept if a bid matching that value is submitted.

Otherwise, what would make it any different to a regular loan?

With an obligation, the player has to move, and so effectively is an agreed transfer with a loan coming first.

Loan - a transfer bid doesn't have to be made/doesn't have to be accepted; Loan with Option - a transfer bid at the agreed price has to be accepted, but the player doesn't have to agree (although you'd imagine they would have discussed it prior); Loan with Obligation - As the loan ends, the player has to move permanently.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
With an option, the price is agreed and the selling club have to accept if a bid matching that value is submitted.

Otherwise, what would make it any different to a regular loan?

With an obligation, the player has to move, and so effectively is an agreed transfer with a loan coming first.

Loan - a transfer bid doesn't have to be made/doesn't have to be accepted; Loan with Option - a transfer bid at the agreed price has to be accepted, but the player doesn't have to agree (although you'd imagine they would have discussed it prior); Loan with Obligation - As the loan ends, the player has to move permanently.

in terms of two clubs everything is clear. I just didnt know that the player could refuse if its an option and not if its an obligation. I dont think its fair. If theres an option it means the club has guarantees that if they want him he comes, if its obligation then its just 100% decided. I dont think the player has to have a say on option but not on obligation since the transfer is between the clubs. He either should be able to refuse both or accept both.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Can we stop talking about Mirabelli? Regardless where his deals end up putting him exactly, he doesn't come close to matching Leonardo who is much more ambitious and therefore better suited to our club and future goals.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Can we stop talking about Mirabelli? Regardless where his deals end up putting him exactly, he doesn't come close to matching Leonardo who is much more ambitious and therefore better suited to our club and future goals.

simply being "more ambitious" means nothing. Pippo is also ambitious when it comes to coaching career. Doesn't make him any better. We'll see where Leo brings us, but I think if this lineup succeeds, those who shit on Mirabelli will have to show some respect.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
simply being "more ambitious" means nothing. Pippo is also ambitious when it comes to coaching career. Doesn't make him any better. We'll see where Leo brings us, but I think if this lineup succeeds, those who shit on Mirabelli will have to show some respect.

More ambitious does mean something. Leonardo being more ambitious means that he will not go for a Borini type transfer or other mediocre players.

I don't hate Mirabelli, I was very happy about the past summer mercato but there are certain limits to his ability and Leonardo simply fits better.

He brought us some good players, he wasted 63 mil on two dud strikers which fucked us over big time. We've seen Mirabelli's squad on the pitch - it had it's highs and considerable lows. This isn't Mirabelli's squad anymore since there are key elements added to it that completely change the entire dynamic of the team.

Therefore I propose to forget about Mirabelli and focus on the now.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
More ambitious does mean something. Leonardo being more ambitious means that he will not go for a Borini type transfer or other mediocre players.

I don't hate Mirabelli, I was very happy about the past summer mercato but there are certain limits to his ability and Leonardo simply fits better.

He brought us some good players, he wasted 63 mil on two dud strikers which fucked us over big time. We've seen Mirabelli's squad on the pitch - it had it's highs and considerable lows. This isn't Mirabelli's squad anymore since there are key elements added to it that completely change the entire dynamic of the team.

Therefore I propose to forget about Mirabelli and focus on the now.

Focusing on the now is the ultimate way of life, noone doubts that :lol: I just read enough shit about Mirabelli during this summer, and now those posters are praising the players that he bought, hypocrisy. Also Leos campaign would've been pretty bleak if we didnt have Bonucci for that fancy deal.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well Mirabelli's campaign would've been pretty bleak if he didn't have 200 mil to spend so let's not get into the whole what ifs. Leo would've had an easier campaign if previous management and ownership didn't get the club into the whole FFP mess.

Let's judge what people did with what they were given and limit it to reality.

As for people being inconsistent on rnb forums - it's rnb forums afterall bro :lol:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Well Mirabelli's campaign would've been pretty bleak if he didn't have 200 mil to spend so let's not get into the whole what ifs. Leo would've had an easier campaign if previous management and ownership didn't get the club into the whole FFP mess.

Let's judge what people did with what they were given and limit it to reality.

As for people being inconsistent on rnb forums - it's rnb forums afterall bro :lol:

Oh ownership is a completely different story. Clueless incompetent idiots.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Didnt anyone give Alec the memo about only real men allowed in the commode ? :lol:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didnt anyone give Alec the memo about only real men allowed in the commode ? :lol:

Bro, we went through this last time we counted chest hairs. I had 2 more, therefore I'm more of a real man :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule