Chinese Consortium

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
More proof that these guys are clueless. They want to take us back to the years of signing washed up stars like Ronaldinho and Beckham in order to sell shirts and win fuck all.

Is there really unanimous agreement on this forum that the takeover is a good thing?

I reiterate, it's not a huge transfer kitty that we need. Just look at Inter and Man United and then look at Dortmund and Atletico. Good management is what brings results.

We need to reform the inner workings of the club, not throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak.

i'm confused...are you bashing baldie or the Chinese?

Fabregas isnt a bad buy nor is he washed up. You cannot build a team with just promising players alone. As much as I am not a fan of signing Fabregas his signing would atleast give legitimacy to the project. Plus he actually plays in a position we are in need of. Others will come if we have famous players playing for us.

Ronaldinho is a wholly different case. He was already well past his due date and the only reason we got him because of Berlu and his insane ideas about champagne football. Not to mention we needed an out and out striker like Etoo (who Ancelotti wanted and who Barca even offered to us first)

The chinese arent stupid, they are businessman first and foremost and would actually want to make money. They arent hindered by nostalgia or any other nonsense that we have had to deal with these last few years.

Now whether they exist or not (or whether its just yet another sham like Bee), is a whole different matter. I personally am very doubtful about this. For one, we basically still know fuck all about them. Not too mention when reputable sources like Bloomberg doubt this deal (not to mention Lippi stating no one in china has heard about them), doesnt look promising either.

All I know is, I want the fucking circus to end. Dont care who buys us, as long as Berlu and his cronies get the fuck out of the club.

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dont care who buys us, as long as Berlu and his cronies get the fuck out of the club.

Well we fundamentally disagree then, and I think that's an extremely foolish position. Silvio isn't the problem.

xDxMxSx

Banned
Reaction score
He is, because he gives power over money to Galliani.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
More proof that these guys are clueless. They want to take us back to the years of signing washed up stars like Ronaldinho and Beckham in order to sell shirts and win fuck all.

Is there really unanimous agreement on this forum that the takeover is a good thing?

I reiterate, it's not a huge transfer kitty that we need. Just look at Inter and Man United and then look at Dortmund and Atletico. Good management is what brings results.

We need to reform the inner workings of the club, not throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak.

This is what galliani doing for last 10 years.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silvio isn't the problem.

^

Signs are very bad, but worst case scenario; continuation of what we've seen in the past years.

Don't fool yourself. B&G have not changed. The last mercato was typical modern Milan. And we got a coach picked by Silvio, who will probably be fired by the same Silvio for not implementing Silvio's ideas if he keeps the club. This club is going nowhere under these owners in this stage of their lives and careers.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I have had a gut feeling that all Chinese football activity is a big money laundering scam. It's the only way to explain some of the exorbitant transfer fees they are shelling out for average/below average players. Pay the European club x million and have a chunk of that shipped to their offshore accounts. Wouldn't surprise me if sale of Milan is on the same lines. A big money laundering outlet. Other big clubs have been bought on similar principle (*cough*Chelsea*cough*).

Last edited:

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well we fundamentally disagree then, and I think that's an extremely foolish position. Silvio isn't the problem.

I agree with you in the sense that the new management has to have a vision and good management skills.
this have been our problem in the past 10 years and the new owners must change that.
if they are too shitty in management like Silvio-galiani the last 10 years then nothing is going to change.
but I don't agree with you that Silvio isn't the problem. of course I am aware that he gave very much to MILAN and I will always remember that but he is also part of the problem for the situation of the last 10 years. there is nothing wrong to admit that. no need for hate. life has cycles. he gave too much for MILAN and should be honored for that but his cycle is over.
so in conclusion: yes we need a change but not for the sake of it. it should be a change that will lead the team back on the winning path of previous glory years

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I agree with you in the sense that the new management has to have a vision and good management skills.
this have been our problem in the past 10 years and the new owners must change that.
if they are too shitty in management like Silvio-galiani the last 10 years then nothing is going to change.
but I don't agree with you that Silvio isn't the problem. of course I am aware that he gave very much to MILAN and I will always remember that but he is also part of the problem for the situation of the last 10 years. there is nothing wrong to admit that. no need for hate. life has cycles. he gave too much for MILAN and should be honored for that but his cycle is over.
so in conclusion: yes we need a change but not for the sake of it. it should be a change that will lead the team back on the winning path of previous glory years

Sure, I'm not vindicating him from the mistakes of the past decade. Getting rid of Braida instead of Galliani, not doing more for a stadium, trying to coach the team himself, etc.

I probably phrased it wrong, but what I'm trying to say is that Berlu's limited ability to invest in the team isn't the issue. We don't need hundreds of millions per transfer window. That's not what brings success.

It's the management beneath him that's a mess and that's what needs addressing. An "anyone but Berlusconi" position really isn't sensible. Seeing how we know absolutely nothing about the Chinese, I prefer not to gamble on the unpredictable. Better the devil you know.

Juve is the model we should follow, not Inter. Or better yet, do it our own way rather than becoming another soulless, plastic, oligarch's plaything like Man City or PSG.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Sure, I'm not vindicating him from the mistakes of the past decade. Getting rid of Braida instead of Galliani, not doing more for a stadium, trying to coach the team himself, etc.

I probably phrased it wrong, but what I'm trying to say is that Berlu's limited ability to invest in the team isn't the issue. We don't need hundreds of millions per transfer window. That's not what brings success.

It's the management beneath him that's a mess and that's what needs addressing. An "anyone but Berlusconi" position really isn't sensible. Seeing how we know absolutely nothing about the Chinese, I prefer not to gamble on the unpredictable. Better the devil you know.

Juve is the model we should follow, not Inter. Or better yet, do it our own way rather than becoming another soulless, plastic, oligarch's plaything like Man City or PSG.

This isnt just about him not investing. It's about him interfering with the actual tactics of the team

His bs about 4-3-1-2 and playing two strikers. His tantrums when we dont play champagne football. Him throwing a fit when the coach tells it like it is. Him deciding what players we need rather than the coach. Take your pick

p.s. - Every bit of the above is true and you know it. It has been verified by multiple coaches. Guy is fuckin' senile and needs to get the fuck out.

Atleast the chinese will have the brains and the sensibility to understand where their expertise is. In fact, even if it doesnt work out as we hope, it would be still miles better than us sticking with Silvio. With him, the only the club would be going is down. He has already made us midtable level anyways

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yes "anyone but Berlusconi" doesn't makes sense indeed cause what we need is to go forward and for that to happen we need the kind of management to succeed this goal.
yes it is scary the situation as it is now because we really don't know how the Chinese will turn out to be. we literally don't know the persons behind it let alone if they are good or not.
but we need to realise that we don't have many options out there. Silvio said he was ready to sell and the only credible option that appeared were the Chinese.
anyway to follow "juve model" like bear said doesn't implies that you do that with Italian owners. maybe the Chinese have plan to own a stadium, who knows?
really at this point there are a lot of questions to be answered but it is better to be optimistic about it.
we all hope for the best and for MILAN to be great again!

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cannot wait next season for WC signings,if that means one player i would be happy.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Peppe Di Stefano (Sky): "Milan should have around €120-130m as the transfer market budget in the summer."

Di Stefano: "The main idea is to bring back the champions to Milan. Not many average players but few great ones who can make the difference"

Di Stefano: "The contacts of Fassone and Mirabelli are in that direction."

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Peppe Di Stefano (Sky): "Milan should have around €120-130m as the transfer market budget in the summer."

Di Stefano: "The main idea is to bring back the champions to Milan. Not many average players but few great ones who can make the difference"

Di Stefano: "The contacts of Fassone and Mirabelli are in that direction."

Won't believe it until it actually happens. Also that's not rich money in today's market, that's just a decent transfer budget for a team that wants to compete in UCL.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Won't believe it until it actually happens. Also that's not rich money in today's market, that's just a decent transfer budget for a team that wants to compete in UCL.

Please that's plenty for 1 summer plus sales as long as an idiot like Galliani isn't running things. You can't change almost everything in 1 transfer window.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Please that's plenty for 1 summer plus sales as long as an idiot like Galliani isn't running things. You can't change almost everything in 1 transfer window.

I have no doubt that you can't change it all in one summer when you have such a shit foundation, and even if we did i would not expect us to win a title because if we change to much, there would have to be a period where the new guys learn the tactics and what not.

Having said that, 100 millions in today's market is not that much, at best it can get you two world class players..sadly.

shebinho

Beginner
Reaction score
I have no doubt that you can't change it all in one summer when you have such a shit foundation, and even if we did i would not expect us to win a title because if we change to much, there would have to be a period where the new guys learn the tactics and what not.

Having said that, 100 millions in today's market is not that much, at best it can get you two world class players..sadly.
With 130 millions and we are selling bacca for sure and some fodder players we can get to 160-165 millions, our transfer targets for ST position: Aubameyang(70mill), Bellotti(45-50 mill) ; Wingers : Keita Balde (25-30 mill), Bernardeschi (35-40 mill) Midfielders : Dahoud (15-20 mill) , Badelj (15 mill), Fabregas (25 mill) , Pellegrini (25-30 mill), Fofana (20 mill) Defenders: De Vrij (30-35 mill) Mussachio but i don't think so he is so injured prone, the prices are my opinions consider of the players contracts.
My team:
Bellotti 45
De Vrij 35
Bernardeschi 40
Badelj 15
Dahoud 20
For Pellegrini roma have option and can't see it to not used it, maybe we can let them to have wilshere and take lorenzo for us, but i can see us for some of the players to go with loan with options even we gonna have the money.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
With 130 millions and we are selling bacca for sure and some fodder players we can get to 160-165 millions, our transfer targets for ST position: Aubameyang(70mill), Bellotti(45-50 mill) ; Wingers : Keita Balde (25-30 mill), Bernardeschi (35-40 mill) Midfielders : Dahoud (15-20 mill) , Badelj (15 mill), Fabregas (25 mill) , Pellegrini (25-30 mill), Fofana (20 mill) Defenders: De Vrij (30-35 mill) Mussachio but i don't think so he is so injured prone, the prices are my opinions consider of the players contracts.
My team:
Bellotti 45
De Vrij 35
Bernardeschi 40
Badelj 15
Dahoud 20
For Pellegrini roma have option and can't see it to not used it, maybe we can let them to have wilshere and take lorenzo for us, but i can see us for some of the players to go with loan with options even we gonna have the money.

i like your signings, it will cover all areas while we can have the following formulation,
Dona,
Abate, Palleta, De Vrij, DG
Badelj, Dahoud, Bona
Susu, belloti, Bernardeschi
but i think the prices of the players you mentioned are higher than you placed, Fior put a release clause for Bernardeschi with 70 M, BM refused 25 M offer for Dahoud so he would cost much more, and Tornio comparing bellotti with Huguian value only Badelj and De Vrij would cost as you mentioned.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i like your signings, it will cover all areas while we can have the following formulation,
Dona,
Abate, Palleta, De Vrij, DG
Badelj, Dahoud, Bona
Susu, belloti, Bernardeschi
but i think the prices of the players you mentioned are higher than you placed, Fior put a release clause for Bernardeschi with 70 M, BM refused 25 M offer for Dahoud so he would cost much more, and Tornio comparing bellotti with Huguian value only Badelj and De Vrij would cost as you mentioned.

I think he didn't signed that contract yet.
if he is not going to sign then probably it would be an indicator that he wants to leave and fiorentina will be forced to accept a lower bid when come in

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
This just seems like the worst company to buy milan. They're struggling to take ownership... gives me no confidence thay they'd be able to invest properly.. in fact, this could very well ruin milan, foreign owned now and to ppl with no money.. great. Hopefully we get out of this deal and find new suitors.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Three days left to closing... It's been a long, long, long road. About 2.5 years since the initial rumours on Mr. Bee surfaced around November of 2014. Who would've thought that this saga would've concluded on April of 2017 (or even conclude at all)?

Had to have too many conversations convincing dumbass pessimists of how the world works, how money moves, how governments work... You know yourselves, and the rest of the forum knows exactly which members I'm talking about. Thankfully, we're at the finish line and we finally can see the light.

Looking forward to the press conference post-closing 1 million times more than I'm looking forward to the derby. We can finally have a positive future and can dream of returning to the top of the world. Just as long as we're without Silvio Berlusconi, anything is possible.

All we need right now is one thing: clarity. That's all I hope for from the press conference on Friday/Saturday.

And congratulations to all you Milanisti, especially those of you who remained convinced of a successful conclusion during the dark periods of multiple postponements. It was extremely hard and difficult to continue to believe in something that seemed impossible to happen. I salute you for you patience and ability to navigate through the impatient, dumb and negative people.

Forza Milan!! :devilsmo::devilfir:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
C9MUOKMUMAA5mnl.jpg:large

"Do we still non esistono to you?"​

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

No Yonghong thread?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
texts from presidente meme
DIUOyBrUMAAQh8K.jpg