The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
or like Balo mentioning he's a Milan fan while at Inter :tongue:
or like donnarumma mentioning he's a milanista but he wants $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You seem like a Bacca kind of guy, this is what Neruda told me :lol:
I thought I was the only Bacca fanboy on the forum....there's more of us? :eek:

Deep down he wishes he made the move to Milan in the early 2000's, self loathing cunt :lol: :lol: :lol:
Carlo was public with wanting Totti....and Eto'o
Thanks a lot :g:
:fp:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Romagnoli: "Contract extension? It depends on me with the games and the performances, then it will be the task of Fassone and my agent, who is and will be Sergio Berti."

Romagnoli to Raiola:

e9e2cdf292b63506f92e111d71ad8da7.jpg

Romagnoli :proud::proud::proud::star::star:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Talking to Spanish media on Tuesday afternoon, Montella hit back at criticisms of his former footballer.

“That is not what Kessié wanted to say”, Montella admitted.

“When you win everything looks simple and easy. When you lose it all becomes very different. Players are always ready to make excuses”, the Italian manager said.

Salty bitch

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan had the chance to bring Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen to the San Siro back in 2013 for less than €15M.

Instead, the Rossoneri decided to take a punt on Alessandro Matri for €12M and the rest, as they say, is history.

The players agent, Martin Schoots has told the Daily Mirror however, that the Italians tried to make another move last summer for a player they must surely now regret not signing when they had the chance.

Schoots explained that; “Last summer Christian had the chance to change clubs; I received offers from Milan, Chelsea and Barcelona.”

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
AC Milan had the chance to bring Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen to the San Siro back in 2013 for less than €15M.

Instead, the Rossoneri decided to take a punt on Alessandro Matri for €12M and the rest, as they say, is history.

The players agent, Martin Schoots has told the Daily Mirror however, that the Italians tried to make another move last summer for a player they must surely now regret not signing when they had the chance.

Schoots explained that; “Last summer Christian had the chance to change clubs; I received offers from Milan, Chelsea and Barcelona.”

Grazie :g: ... matri was WC signing
12 millions for 1 goal against parma :proud:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Grazie

italy_soccer_serie_a_86190_c0-153-3000-1902_s885x516.jpg

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Max Meyer has rejected Schalke’s second offer of a new contract to further fuel rumours he will leave at the end of the season.

Let's see if we officially sign him

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Yea but Nesta owes them a lot, and he's born in Rome. Alessio just has a blind fetish :( and he started in Roma. I dont even hate Lazio, its just lame, like if Berardi joined us and kept talking about being an Inter fan :proud:

Actually it doesn't worry me mainly because Lazio is not at the same level as Milan. Its ok for players to say they are fans of Lazio, I even think it's what prompted Roma to say it...he knows he plays for a bigger club

If it were intermerda or 7uve then it would be a different matter. I don't think any player (except clowns like Balo) would openly admit to supporting an equal rival.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gullit: "Gattuso is trying to bring Milan back to the top and I'm very happy for this. I watched the game against Roma and it went quite well. Obviously it's not anymore the Milan of stars but Gattuso has strengthened the team and now I see everyone fighting on the pitch."

Gullit: "Next week there will be the derby. Inter are not playing well and Milan started the season badly but the derby is always the derby. I don't know who is the favourite but obviously I hope that Milan can win."

Gullit: "Milan to the Chinese? We only know that in November they have to pay 300M. I don't know what's going on at Milan, I tried to speak with some directors [at the club] but it was impossible.Before it was easier. What's happening is not nice, but I cannot say anything else."

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I’d love us to sign Max Mayer on a free, that would be an awesome signing! We should also loan Locatelli out next season. Kid needs continuity to grow, he has the tools to become a star.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
What players said about Gattuso since he's here

Leonardo Bonucci: “I never had a coach who could motivate players like he can. Not even Conte.”

Patrick Cutrone: “Every single word he speaks gives you a load of adrenaline.”

Lucas Biglia: “Thanks to him I've become again the player I was at the time I played the world championship.”

Ignazio Abate: “Since Gattuso arrived the feeling you had in Milanello during the days of Ancelotti has returned too.”

Gigio Domnarumma: “He embraced me and told me what I have to do to become a bandiera of Milan.”

Antonio Domnarumma: “Even those who don't play often feel like part of the project. This wasn't the case with Monetlla.”

Suso: “There has not been many tactical changes, but we went through a gigantic brainwash. Now we would go to war for him without hesitating.”

Riccardo Montolivo: “There is a glimmer in the eyes of everyone I have never seen before since I'm at Milan.”

Fabio Borini: “Every day I wake up in the morning looking forward to meet my teammates at Milanello. Some months ago it was just a job, today I really enjoy being a footballer. It is a complete new experience for me.”

Jack Bonaventura: “When he looks at us, the only answer he accept is a «yes», otherwise he slaps us (laughes).”

I love Gattuso :love: #nohomo

Just wanted to answer but than I saw someone already replied for me:

Ian-McShane-Proud.gif

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

And YET somehow :max: still has fans on this forum :fp:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
a possible schedule for May:

3 May - 2nd leg of EL semifinal
6 May - Milan - Verona
9 May - Coppa Italia final
13 May - Atalanta - Milan
16 May - Europa League final
20 May - Milan - Fiorentina

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Gullit can eat a fat shit and go on with his bob Marley lifestyle, now everyone is turning out to be a financial expert.

Worst case scenario, Silvio will buy back at 300m.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gullit can eat a fat shit and go on with his bob Marley lifestyle, now everyone is turning out to be a financial expert.

Worst case scenario, Silvio will buy back at 300m.

Silvio isn't buying back anything. His family wants nothing to with putting their future money into a club that was bleeding red under their final years. If he was going to use Milan as a political pawn like he has in the past, then he would've kept the club for his current political campaign.

Anyways, it sounds like ownership and Merrill Lynch are close on refinancing the debt.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Silvio isn't buying back anything. His family wants nothing to with putting their future money into a club that was losing money under their regime. If was going to use Milan as a political pawn like he has in the past, then he would've kept the club for his political campaign.

Please tell me you’re a close friend to his kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule