The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well regardless of what happens with Li

Its nice to get confirmation that those Inter supporters deepest fantasies won't come to fruition

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I want to see Belotti play for us. Also Depay if his head is ok. And Hakan in mid.

Bona and Fellaini on the bench.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/gossip

Marseille are interested in Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini. The 30-year-old Belgian is out of contract at Old Trafford this summer. (L'Equipe - in French)

Grazie Marseille !

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
didnt know that ..how would that work exactly?

He earns more than double that of Giorgio Chiellini. Finishing 6th is not felt equally by all. Leo the lion will always be in good spirits :)

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Reina just confirmed he’s signing for Milan.

Read a report on Donnarumma also, apparently he told Raiola not to offer him to any other club as he wants to stay at Milan. Friction starting? I hope so

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Read a report on Donnarumma also, apparently he told Raiola not to offer him to any other club as he wants to stay at Milan. Friction starting? I hope so

this is probably bullshit, donnas camp realized hes not gonna be sold its a pr move

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
you know what, i hope they sign fellaini now.

this is the guy who hates on cutrone and fanboys andre silva, so of course he's going to be wrong regarding fellaini.

who do you fanboy? :) got a feeling you're dissing every player, even Romagnoli, just to sound different.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini

Reina :thumbsup:
My dear Donna, everything linked to AC Milan now reflects instability, inconsistency, fraud, curiosity, miserabeli, fassonation... So expecting 60 Million from Liverpool is just utopic.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree

Although you would since there's a smaller initial investment, the buyers will be willing to invest more after the purchase. I posted a study valuing football clubs recently, Milan was valued around 530m iirc

Elliott willing to pump more money into the club should tell you they are pretty confident they'll get a good return on their investment. Whether that's going to be Li (unlikely) or the new buyer.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People here complain about Fellaini like we have some sort of standard for players the last few years haha. I guess we can continue with the likes of Montoilvo and Jose Mauri if you want.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
People here complain about Fellaini like we have some sort of standard for players the last few years haha. I guess we can continue with the likes of Montoilvo and Jose Maunless the uri if you want.

unless the palm is willing to be paid 3M we absolutely should. 5M?? we already have an underperforming youngster sucking blood from the budget.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Elliott willing to pump more money into the club should tell you they are pretty confident they'll get a good return on their investment. Whether that's going to be Li (unlikely) or the new buyer.

If he is taking another loan, he may be confident he can repay? I dont think you gain that much wealth by being naive like a child

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
unless the palm is willing to be paid 3M we absolutely should. 5M?? we already have an underperforming youngster sucking blood from the budget.

I wouldn't mind both Fellaini and Badelj for free. Then sign a more offensive mid. Then put all your focus on the attack.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
how much are we paying reina...? and now mr donnarumma no longer wants to leave? and his brother is making 1 million per year?

:monto:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Please mr...make Elliott go away

I believe they may be a necessary evil, for as long as there is a stranglehold on the export of funds.

It's still a bit bizarre to me that there are 2 seperate "loans" despite the fact that the ENTIRETY of the debt itself is owned by Li himself.

The loan of the holding company (which is Li's) is complex for some unknown reason, whereas the loan for Li himself is not.

I dont know how/why, but the fact we meet all deadlines, and keep pumping cash in, and making transfers (rumored to be around 80-100m this summer), it's ultra bizarre.

You yourself have spoken many times on the peak vulture levels of Singer and Co.

We need to ask ourselves WHY they keep going to bat for Li. A vulture fund exists for the sole purpose of MAKING money. They don't make money by continuously covering his costs, extending deadlines, and offering (according to bloomberg) MORE funds to do more damage in the footballing arena.

So why?

The money HAS to be there. That's legit the only thing that makes sense.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
alright so lets figure out what our transfer strategy should be... was it 40m budget this summer not including sales?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
alright so lets figure out what our transfer strategy should be... was it 40m budget this summer not including sales?

the 40m is not related to transfers.
the capital increase is for running costs of the club and misc. items.

transfer funds are a completely separate thing.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
. Wrong thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule