R. Junior to Everton and Rooney to Milan??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
as we all know that 16 year old kid scored amazing goal to end Gunners unbeaten Run. Everton wants RJ and we could make a great deal to get talented Wayne Rooney.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
we don't need to sell RJ to buy a 16 years old kid who has no contract :D

anyways, rooney goes to "dream signings" and RJ goes to "who should milan sell". simple!
we don't need to start our own rumours!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Yeah i just watched the game and he had a great goal and although I am overjoyed that Arsenal lost, we are not going to sell an international who just won the world cup for a 16 year old back up at everton w/ 1 premiership goal. Other then the goal he didn't look that great. He may have tallent, but playing in Italy is totally different than the premiership. He has atleast 2 years before he might be ready.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
IYeah i just watched the game and he had a great goal and although I am overjoyed that Arsenal lost, we are not going to sell an international who just won the world cup for a 16 year old back up at everton w/ 1 premiership goal. Other then the goal and a good run but he didn't look that great. He may have tallent, but playing in Italy is totally different than the Premiership. He has atleast 2 years before he might be ready.

And scharatz is right about the who should milan sell and dream signings thing, so i am locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule