Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Our team will play against Fiorentina in the semi finals of Primavera Coppa Italia on 19th Jan & on 1st Feb.

Other semi is between Inter and Roma.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
it's gonna be an interesting match up for the primavera boys, Fiorentina is a good side.. and in the final there's Inter and Roma too..

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
where do you guys get stream for these matches?

I have watched only 1 so far this year, our Primavera Season's opener.. in Super Coppa Italia.. we lost 5-0 :head:

SportItalia has brought the rights of Prim's matches this season I believe but they haven't covered our matches yet. :mad::rolleyes:

At least hoping for semis and few more of the league.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
where do you guys get stream for these matches?

there will usually be streams (for Milan matches) in the important phase of the competition (semi final or final for the Copa Italia) and knock out rounds of the primavera league..

Just stick around when there will be matchdays, some of the guys might come up with a stream links

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Alright....Im just really excited for the Albertazzi.....probably even more than Verdi...

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Tough matches ahead in the Coppa, Fiore in semis is not easy, but if we play our best then I'm confident we'll get to the final.
Also one of merda and Roma in the final won't be easy, but we're not yet there, but I hope we get there and win the Coppa again.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not only is Adriano Galliani and Ariedo Braida, but Filippo Galli and Mauro Pederzoli are working to find new talent to be able to bring in Red and Black youth. The two main leaders of the youth of Milan, in fact, are monitoring many respects interesting. Said in recent months the Hungarian defender Tamas, it seems that you are considering taking a goalie to be attached to Di Fabio in the spring as the current number one John Stroppa does not seem to get full and the comparison with Donnarumma is too strong to be governed by those who last season was the third goalkeeper. The hot name is the goalkeeper of Brescia, Nicola Leali, also followed by Inter.

http://translate.google.co.in/trans...AQ&prev=/search?q=milan+news&hl=en&prmd=ivnsu

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Where can I find the Primavera's schedule &/or streams to watch them?

I'm really interested in seeing how our youth is developing. Particularly Verdi, Albertazzi, Fossati, Calvano and De Vito.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Where can I find the Primavera's schedule &/or streams to watch them?

I'm really interested in seeing how our youth is developing. Particularly Verdi, Albertazzi, Fossati, Calvano and De Vito.

There were none till date of the current season, barring one.. SuperCoppa Italia.. but whenever there's a stream available someone will post it. :)

In the mean time can give links to highlights of some the matches

go to: http://milantime.acmilan.com/it/channel/settore_giovanile

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Pasini has been called up for the Under-20 Italian national team.(Zigoni as well).(They will not have a match, but rather training sessions).

For the Under 19 - De Sciglio, Beretta, and Verdi has been called up for the friendly against Turkey on 12 January.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
What happened to Albertazzi?Hasnt he been playing?

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i am too wondering what has happen to him. a few years ago he was the next big thing in italian football. he was the captain of every under something italian team. i watched him closely and in that time a player known as SANTON was a backup for him in the national team. and look the situation now ... :(

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What happened to Albertazzi?Hasnt he been playing?
The Under-20 team is most probably just calling new players to the squad so that they can train and the coach will see their ability. Albertazzi was playing in the Under-20 last year.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
The Under-20 team is most probably just calling new players to the squad so that they can train and the coach will see their ability. Albertazzi was playing in the Under-20 last year.

What you said does make sense,I remember Passini being as the third best prospect a couple of years ago.Any idea how the Primavera Defence been playing this season? Does Passini start?

Edit:He turned 20 yesterday,maybe thats the reason he wasnt called up for the U-20.I guess the U-21 call up is in order.

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What you said does make sense,I remember Passini being as the third best prospect a couple of years ago.Any idea how the Primavera Defence been playing this season? Does Passini start?

Edit:He turned 20 yesterday,maybe thats the reason he wasnt called up for the U-20.I guess the U-21 call up is in order.
I don't watch the matches. From the looks of it though, the defense this year is a tad shaky (only 4 clean sheets as of yet) and a few high scoring games. Romagnoli's absence sure made a difference, and the team took a while to adjust(and is still adjusting). Pasini is a starter alongside Albertazzi.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Primavera lost 2-3 yesterday in a friendly against Casale Calcio. No idea who scored for us.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Guys.. i read on some other thread that we have Rodrigo Ely at the club already?

By the way is he only a CB or can he play FB also? What sort of a defender is he? Fast athletic T.S. types or intelligent reader types?

And is decent enough to play a few first team matches already ?

Did he play for Gremio first team much?

Thanks in advance ! :D

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Primavera lost 2-3 yesterday in a friendly against Casale Calcio. No idea who scored for us.
Milan: Paleari (19’st Narduzzo), Ghiringhelli (40’pt Sampirisi), De Vito (14’st Hottor), Albertazzi, Santonocito (14’st Mancuso), Pasini (19’st Ely), Verdi (1’st De Sole), Calvano (1’st Fossati), Beretta (1’st Gaeta), Carmona (1’st Ganz), De Sciglio (1’st Palibrk). All.: Stroppa.

Casale: Fiory (37’st Chinchio), Catenacci, Ciccomascolo, Iannini, Gonnella (37’st Guidi), Del Chiaro, Garrone (1’st Capellupo), Gatto (19’st Lanteri), Vegnaduzzo (26’st Germani), Marongiu (1’st Uccello), Siega (32’st Mele). All.: Buglio.

Reti: 20’pt Ciccomascolo (C), 18’st Siega (C), 22’st Palibrk (M), 36’st Uccello (C), 44’st Ganz (M).

BERRETTI

MILAN-SAVONA 1-2

42' p.t. Pirovano

ALLIEVI NAZIONALI

LUMEZZANE-MILAN 0-2

2' p.t Pedone, 23' s.t. De Feo

ALLIEVI REGIONALI

PRO PATRIA-MILAN 1-6

2', 21' e 39' Petagna, 35' p.t. Piccinocchi, 36' p.t. Bendè, 23' s.t. Claveria

GIOVANISSIMI NAZIONALI

MONZA-MILAN 1-3

6'p.t. e 6' s.t., Fabbro, 3' s.t. Mastalli

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guys.. i read on some other thread that we have Rodrigo Ely at the club already?

By the way is he only a CB or can he play FB also? What sort of a defender is he? Fast athletic T.S. types or intelligent reader types?

And is decent enough to play a few first team matches already ?

Did he play for Gremio first team much?

Thanks in advance ! :D

He already trained with the primavera since last season I think, but isn't able to play in an official match because of some paperwork stuff..
reports said he is highly rated but can't really judge how good he is actually at the moment..

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
He already trained with the primavera since last season I think, but isn't able to play in an official match because of some paperwork stuff..
reports said he is highly rated but can't really judge how good he is actually at the moment..

I remember there being issues with his nationality.He was having trouble with his second citizenship as far as I remember,documents pertaining to his ancestry.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Rodrigo Ely is officially a Milan player 10/01/2011

Rodrigo Ely is officially a Milan player

It 's over on the soap opera Rodrigo Ely. The young and strong Brazilian central defender has been registered by the Rossoneri who has waited a long time for red tape to obtain the EU passport. A new and important engagement for the team of John Stroppa house that is now in a very interesting prospect for the future at home since renamed him as the heir to Thiago Silva.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The National Allievi championship is set to resume on Sunday as Milan visit Como. Expectations for Milan are quite high after the excellent results in the first half of the season.
In fact, the young Rossoneri lost only two of their first thirteen matches, drawing once and winning ten games for a league-leading 31 points. Milan share first place with Atalanta, with the latter having one game in hand.
The Rossoneri’s defence stood out in the early part of the championship, having the second-best defensive record in the league with only 9 goals allowed. Matteo Brunelli (4 goals conceded) and Davide Narduzzo (5 goals conceded) shared time between the posts for Milan.
The Rossoneri’s midfield is led by playmaker Luca Cosmai, one of the team’s most gifted players. As for their offence, Milan boast the second most prolific attack in the championship with 34 goals scored in 13 games.
Gianmarco De Feo is leading the team in scoring with 7 goals, followed by Luca Cosmai with 6 and Davide Speziale with 4 strikes.

Below are Milan’s results in the first half of the season:

1 26/09/2010 Milan - Como 3-0
2 03/10/2010 Pavia - Milan 0-7
3 10/10/2010 Milan - Pro Patria 4-3
4 17/10/2010 Inter - Milan 1-1
5 24/10/2010 Milan - Brescia 0-1
6 17/11/2010 Atalanta - Milan 2-1
7 07/11/2010 Milan - Montichiari 2-1
8 14/11/2010 Monza - Milan 0-2
9 21/11/2010 Milan - Novara 4-1
10 28/11/2010 Renate - Milan 0-4
11 22/12/2010 Albinoleffe - Milan 0-3
12 12/12/2010 Milan - Varese 1-0
13 19/12/2010 Lumezzane - Milan 0-2

Scoring chart:

7 Goals: Gianmarco De Feo
6 Goals: Luca Cosmai
4 Goals: David Speziale
3 Goals: Kingsley Boateng; Alex Pedone
2 Goals: Pierluigi Bastone; Marco Buzzo; Alberto Paladin; Alex Pantons Paz
1 Goal: Zan Benedicic; Marco Bartoli; Bryan Cristante

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We have a teenager named Christian Galliani in our Giovanissimi Nazionali squad, playing alongside elder of Maldini siblings, Christian Maldini. Can anybody shed a light on his family roots? Is he really related to our Uncle Fester :star: in any way?

Italians on this forum would know... DWA? ;)

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We have a teenager named Christian Galliani in our Giovanissimi Nazionali squad, playing alongside elder of Maldini siblings, Christian Maldini. Can anybody shed a light on his family roots? Is he really related to our Uncle Fester :star: in any way?

Italians on this forum would know... DWA? ;)

I honestly don't know whether or not he has any relation with Galliani :D
But he might be pretty good, since he has been called up few times in the Italian youth set up team (forgot what age) probably u-16..

Schedule