Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
pixiraver said:
Glad to be back on d forum been along time people,happy newyears to u all. If ronaldo should come to milan there is a strong chance he will live up to his name,he is a big time player and delivers when needed,the only worrying thing is he is prone to injury
Welcome back. I think there's much to worry besides injuries. Like Passion said nightlife and a fat pay-check come into mind.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Real demand Ron meeting

Real Madrid have again warned Milan to talk to them direct for Ronaldo, but Pasquale Foggia wants to leave Lazio.

The Rossoneri have been at the centre of transfer gossip this month with their long-running sagas for Massimo Oddo and Ronaldo.

Now that the defender has been snapped up for £5.5m plus Foggia, the focus turns to Spain.

“The statements Adriano Galliani made in the Spanish and Italian Press lead me to understand Milan would like to sign Ronaldo,” commented director of sport Predrag Mijatovic.

“Yet they still haven’t spoken to Real Madrid. I believe this can be considered a lack of respect.”

Real rejected an £11m offer for Il Fenomeno in the summer, but now the player is determined to terminate his contract so that he can join the Rossoneri on a free transfer.

“We will not let him go without some sort of financial remuneration,” Mijatovic told ‘As’ newspaper.

“I think it is rather strange that Milan and Real Madrid must speak to intermediaries in order to negotiate for a player as important as Ronaldo. Mr Galliani has to do as he did this summer – come here and present a proposal.”

While that situation drags on, the Oddo transfer has been resolved with a late night meeting between Lazio and Milan.

The right-back is set to put pen to paper today or tomorrow to complete the move, but there are problems for the Biancocelesti.

Foggia has been included as part of the deal, although the 23-year-old – who had already been at the Olimpico on loan this season – is not too happy about it.

“Even if Lazio now own the player, he is nonetheless eager to move to another club for the rest of the season,” said his agent Tiberio Cavalleri to Teleradiostereo Sport and RadioSpazioAperto.

“We don’t believe he will be granted much playing time here, also seeing as Lazio just signed Luis Jimenez from Ternana. I don’t think there is much space left for him.”

Foggia appeared 11 times with Lazio scoring one goal, but is aware that he needs to play with consistency if he hopes to improve and might join Sampdoria before the transfer window closes next week.

“The Liguri are favoured in the race to sign the player, although there are also other clubs interested in his services,” concluded Cavalleri.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan23l.html

seems Foggia isn't pleased to be at Lazio... and Mijatovic has the audacity to say we don't show respect? as if they were showin' respect to us buy tryin' to lure Kaka without dealin' directly with us...

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Real Madrid have again warned Milan to talk to them direct for Ronaldo, but Pasquale Foggia wants to leave Lazio.

^This quote is just stupid:\ what does pasquale have to do whit real madrid? LOOOL.

+ the rest is old news.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
And no, LionOneLiner, FatRon won't be useful. He's OVER. He would collect a FAT paycheck + enjoy the nightlife + count down the days to his final big money move,, to the Mickey Mouse League.
and you are a clairvoyant, right? Just to remind you - isn't your all-time favourite Pippo the icon and a star of nightlife in Milano surrounded with young female models :conf: And Pippo would have trouble dribbling those poor young kids in what you call "Mickey Mouse league"...

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
RATM said:
,while they still try to make fun of Inter who are 30 points ahead us.What a bunch of pathetic losers!!

LOL maybe we should sit & praise inter's transfer policy, management, players and of course their key player marco materazzi... :o
supporters talk shit abt other clubs especially their rivals..this is not like a inter forum with a thread called "curse ac milan"..people here hardly say anything positive or negative abt inter!

on topic: exactly where is the ronaldo deal? how close are we to signing a old guy who is also loosing his fame? ...so forget abt merchandize :)

BTW Pippo is gunna be nr. 9 til he retires...ronaldo shouldn't get everything for free, first he should prove dat he deserves his first eleven place :tongue: :tongue:
we do have younger players like gila & oli who are soo good and who definately deserves their place so therefore everyone above the age of 30 should wait for one of these to really really mess up in order for one of these to get a place :o

what goes around, comes around

Nano7

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL
crazymilangirl said:
LOL maybe we should sit & praise inter's transfer policy, management, players and of course their key player marco materazzi... :o

What's the significate of LOL i always wanna know that

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
milan dont have to speak to real.. theyre just pissed that ronaldo is willing to pay for his exit, thereby making any negotiations between us and real unnecessary. Besides Calderon would love to take this oppurtunity to discuss Kaka. Im sure ronaldo'l be here by the end of the month, as long as he does not become a liability i dont mind.

jangatt

Primavera
Reaction score
hey guys , i saw sky italia news now, Tonight Baldini spoke with Galliani and Braida. he was in Milan premises (sede in italian). They said that finally the negotiations begun between the 2 clubs. Baldini said to them that the price is 8mln ... the plan is that milan will decrease the wage of ronaldo so thay can use these money to pay for ronaldo. u will see this flash news tomorrow on the internet..

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
The fact that he is ready 2 pay from his money 2 join us is enough 4 me.
It is an indication that he is no money seeker + has passion 2 join Milan & prove he still have it.
Milan r learning 2 fuck other clubs like they used 2 do with us : Sheva – Kaka – Oddo ….
Ronaldo 4 free , what a deal. :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we can get Ronnie for free, then that's fine. We shouldn't pay a dime for him.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well Real say they want 8 milion euros.Ronaldo said he will let Real keep 4.5milion pounds which is close to 7 milion euros.So they are one milion short...:)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thread renamed to avoid confusion with the Italian language thread, which was also simply called "Ronaldo."

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
BMWTaylor said:
If we can get Ronnie for free, then that's fine. We shouldn't pay a dime for him.
That’s what am saying.
2 witness such a hero wearing red & black is enough 4 me. :D
And am 100% that he will add 2 our strike force + make our strikers embarrassed + motivate em 2 gear up.

panov

Primavera
Reaction score
jangatt said:
hey guys , i saw sky italia news now, Tonight Baldini spoke with Galliani and Braida. he was in Milan premises (sede in italian). They said that finally the negotiations begun between the 2 clubs. Baldini said to them that the price is 8mln ... the plan is that milan will decrease the wage of ronaldo so thay can use these money to pay for ronaldo. u will see this flash news tomorrow on the internet..
I was watching the news too,and they said that it is expected tomorrow to be announced what they were talking about mantioning that we offer 4 mil euros and real demanding 8 and I am about 90% sure that Ronaldo will arrive to Milan tomorrow or in thursday and another soup opera finally ends

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild said:
The fact that he is ready 2 pay from his money 2 join us is enough 4 me. It is an indication that he is no money seeker + has passion 2 join Milan & prove he still have it. Milan r learning 2 fuck other clubs like they used 2 do with us : Sheva – Kaka – Oddo …. Ronaldo 4 free , what a deal.
He won't come for free + he won't pay shit out of his own pocket. Dunno where you got all that nonsense from.

Of course he's a money grubber - effectively he will make more @ Milan than @ Real since we will pay him 5m (if not 6 :o ) + he will have complete control of his image rights.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
im sick of this, everytime they say Tomorrow, then again tomorrow .
Even he cant play in CL, it's my dream to see him Play at Ac.Milan, and even much better i can have him as a new Transfer on PES6 , he Rockss... :tongue:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Wild said:
That’s what am saying.
2 witness such a hero wearing red & black is enough 4 me. :D
And am 100% that he will add 2 our strike force + make our strikers embarrassed + motivate em 2 gear up.

You meant FAT hero? ;)

8 Million way too much. Why don't we spend the same amounts on someone younger! Damnit!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
fiume_1987 said:
and you are a clairvoyant, right? Just to remind you - isn't your all-time favourite Pippo the icon and a star of nightlife in Milano surrounded with young female models :conf: And Pippo would have trouble dribbling those poor young kids in what you call "Mickey Mouse league"...
No, my all-time fave Pippo, who btw isn't my all-time favorite, is not the star of the Milan nightlife. Haven't seen paparazzo pics showing him + some known or unknown beauty in ages, but maybe you know more than I + can enlighten me about his latest conquests.

Yea right, the MML is the best league in the world + that laughable fraud Adu is the second coming of Pele, gotcha.

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
I was against it, but now I see it in a different light.
Ronaldo probably still has a lot of supporters, so we might make a good deal with the jerseys, and to see Moratti's face haha.
I'm confident he can score some goals :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
if he wanted money he could've agreeed with al-ittihad and could've gone to hollywood like spiceboy

the fact that he's insisting in joining only us shows that he's determined to prove a point or two!!! unlike spiceboy

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
yousufshakeel65 said:
if he wanted money he could've agreeed with al-ittihad and could've gone to hollywood like spiceboy

the fact that he's insisting in joining only us shows that he's determined to prove a point or two!!! unlike spiceboy
i agree and im sick of hear of al-ittihad. al-ittihad offers money to almost every superstar that turns 30 and claims to be in negotiation with so many different names....... in the end they are a crap squad made up of almost all saudis that would lose 35-0 to any serie a team. at least beckham went to a league that is growing. al-ittihad will never change. just look at their notable players section: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ittihad_(Jeddah)

saudis may have lots of money to throw around but it wont get them any self-respecting superstar...... and ronaldo isnt desperate. he would never agree to go there.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
No, my all-time fave Pippo, who btw isn't my all-time favorite, is not the star of the Milan nightlife. Haven't seen paparazzo pics showing him + some known or unknown beauty in ages, but maybe you know more than I + can enlighten me about his latest conquests.

Yea right, the MML is the best league in the world + that laughable fraud Adu is the second coming of Pele, gotcha.
pippo would do well in the MLS. anyone who puts MLS in the same category with serie a is out of their mind. at the same time, it is a growing league full of good athletes... maybe it would be a good place for ronaldo to 'get his groove back' because they would whip him into shape. MLS is much better and than a league like Allsvenskan (Sweden) or majority of the teams in a decent South American country like Paraguay.

I have a few friends that have played with Adu.... In my opinion, he is still a kid and needs to play in Europe a while before he can grow. I wouldnt expect Pele out of him, but I would expect him to be an asset to most teams by the time he is 21 or 22.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
gila,kaka,gourcuff,oddo,luis garcia,milner,aimar
hulalala

ronaldo is a great player...although overweight...but he has superb finishing and can scored in any situation....but milan should buy the future star like james milner of newcastle united,lupoli of arsenal, and new prolific striker..bayern's pizarro or seville's kanoute.....or porto's lucho gonzalez :D :D :D :D

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Here's today's Corriere dello sport:

RnnieeOddo.jpg

This evening the meeting with Real, the announcement in the next few hours.

Is it just me or Ronaldo looks so weird with our shirt on??? ;)

Last edited:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Sports.it reports: 'Milan have announced to Franco Baldini ( Real Madrid transfer ds) theIR INTENTION to sign Ronaldo'. ' Milan will give Real 8 mil but will only pay 3, the remaining 5 will be paid by Ronaldo himself who will then recover them with his image rights aand sponsorships once at Milan'. The announcement is a few hours away.... FUCK INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MORATTI TOO!!!!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
damn..good news that he is paying a bit himself too....we should've gotten him for fre but his is good i guess

he looks awful in our shirt :o but i'll get used to it..LOL

well, i guess welcome ronaldo ;)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,
SempreRossoNero said:
i agree and im sick of hear of al-ittihad. al-ittihad offers money to almost every superstar that turns 30 and claims to be in negotiation with so many different names....... in the end they are a crap squad made up of almost all saudis that would lose 35-0 to any serie a team. at least beckham went to a league that is growing. al-ittihad will never change. just look at their notable players section: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ittihad_%28Jeddah%29

saudis may have lots of money to throw around but it wont get them any self-respecting superstar...... and ronaldo isnt desperate. he would never agree to go there.
i just dont know how the hell do these saudi clubs afford this much. i know these Saudi sheiks specially their royalty have way too much money but still. Riyadh's main club is al-Helal, and their bitter rivals are Ittihad (Asian champions) from jeddah, their rivlary is so strong, it puts Real-Barca to shame. Too bad their league is sucky, and they cant popularize this rivalry. Which is exactly my point, saudi league isnt televised anywhere in the world other than Saudi Arabia, the shirt sales are only limited to Saudi Arabia, asian champions league makes 1/5th the money of uefa cup, and yet they still manage to give the biggest salary in the world to a player. F-ckin unbelievable.

eventhough figo was great for inter, in the first 6 months, he started getting a bit rusty after that. And this season he has mostly been crap. mancini is right to throw him out of the team. he can still be of use to inter, when he plays one half every 2-3weeks, so he doesnt get tired, like he showed against atlanta. I really didnt care much about this tranfer, until moratti came up and said, that inter would only sign beckham if figo would leave.. only then i desperately wanted figo to leave..

On one hand, inter would've gotten 6mill pounds for a player they had singed for free from madrid and whose contract espiers in 6months, and he wassnt doing much for inter. On the other hand, they would've lost a player with winning mentality, and best of all they would've gotten becks

so i was praying

Yes figo, you gotta leave!!!!!!! :p :p

Last edited:

Schedule